November 26, 2014 | 1597 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by queenbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the blackest eyeliner I have ever tried and is also good value! However, it is very soft and because I have oily skin, I ended up with panda eyes when I have this on. It smudges everywhere. I tried it with concealer and a primer, doesn't make a difference. I'm glad I got this for free from buying a Marie Claire magazine. This won't be suitable for those with oily skins as it will melt on your skin and will make you look like a panda by the end of the day! Won't be purchasing this in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is amazing. It's the blackest pencil I have ever tried, I suppose this could be a bad thing as a friend of mine borrowed this not realising how good the colour pay off was, and applied a little too much. I quickly handed her a brush to blend it out, as once this sets it does not budge. It luckily, she smudged it in time and it gave her a smokey eye effect that looked amazing. She's not even an eye liner person and this one converted her. It's such a soft pencil, with amazing pigmentation and will apply beautifully as long as it's sharp. I picked this up when it was 3, I would pay full price for this product but this deal is on quite a lot. I'd say this eyeliner is on par if not better than high end liners, so I will continue to repurchase this until Avon discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by RayneWay

I never had a problem with eyeliners until recently, now most smudge, with bits falling onto my cheeks and ruining my foundation. This, in black, is such an intense colour. It's easy to blend and it actually stays put, with or without my Urban Decay eyeshadow base. It was on offer at 3.00 when I bought it, but I would certainly pay full price for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by jadorelechoc

This gel liner in pencil form is very very black, very soft and creamy, glides so easily and smudges very well. However, if you have oily eyelids, nothing will stay put, not even this. Whoever claims this does not budge, they do not have oily eyelids. After a couple of hours tops, this starts melting away.
It's not a bad eyeliner, on the contrary, but it just does not work for people with oily eyelids (nope, not even with a primer - have tried this with Painterly paint pot and UDPP, nada).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Euniqued

Absolute gem of a product! A gel-like consistency (a very thick formula with a smooth yet rich pencil). I have this in black and immediately ordered 3 more as backups after using it a few times. It glides on easily and is one of the darkest eyeliners I've ever seen - it appears darker then some of my black liquid liners (including the UD liquid eyeliner in perversion and the lancome waterproof black eyeliner).

I even forgot to take it off at the gym and it stayed on with very minimal smudging (seriously - very VERY little) after a gruelling pump weights class.

My only gripe is that you need to sharpen it every 3-4 wears as the product is so smooth you use it up a lot faster then say an eyebrow pencil or some of the less impressive pencil eye liners.

And the low price is amazing too - I would buy this product again even if it cost $30.
Have converted from liquid liner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

Hands down one of if not the best pencil eyeliner I have used to date. Its easily on par with UDs perversion eyeliner which is their deep black however I find Avon's to be more creamy. This is very intense black so I mainly use it in tthe night time. highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not like this product.The black color looks innaturally dark and it does not last long enough.Also it is difficult to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Bumbar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is better than 24/7 Urban Decay. It smudges less, it stays longer, and while UD has oiler texture this is more as a gel. When I put it on my upper lid it stays ther all day. It smudges when I put it on my upper waterline so that is bad. Pigmentation is AWESOME, it is really like carbon black, I was just amazed. I also have this in blackberry, it looks brown, but on light you can see red shimmer, it is really nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by xrachx

I'm very picky when it comes to eyeliner, i originally bought this when it was on offer, however i have since repurchased, the colour is perfect for me, not too black but not like a grey colour either and it has fantastic staying power, it stays put all day, without the need for touch ups or reapplication! I would definately recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by HenriettaLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would love this eyeliner if it would last a bit longer and btw, it seems to me that all Avon eyeliners have this same imperfection. I have tried using it with a primer, but it still doesn't last. I love how pigmented the color is and the blue/silver glitter in it looks absolutely gorgeous, but I just can't stand running to the mirror and reapplying it every 2-3 hours.