July 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Intense i-color liquid liner in brown topaz

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ramseyeaton

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have had this liner for some time, but I only seem to use it when I run out of my favorite liner, or when I can't find my regular eyeliner. I have always stuck to liquid because it is my personal preference, and over the time of using it I have pretty much enjoyed it. It's not my favorite liner nor my favorite liner color, because it seems to be too light and I like really dark brown liner, but it still looks good and has that kind of "shimmer" look to it. It looks great with any color eyeshadow, I usually wear it with a light brown or maybe green shadow. This liner is good for natural daily looks, but I probably wouldn't wear for a going out "party" look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sullw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am horrible when it comes to liquid eyeliner, I have tried so many brands. For whatever reason I am actually able to use this eyeliner, it is amazing! I have fair skin and blue eyes and the color is fabulous for me. I can't wear black eye liner because it makes me look exhaused so I almost always wear brown, though I initially thought this would be too light for an eye liner for me it in fact is perfect and really brings out my blue eyes. I have three of these eyeliners right now, one in my bathroom at home, one in my purse and one in my car, I hope they never discontinue this product!
As as side note, since I am able to use this liquid liner I thought I would try the black out one day, again, made me look exhausted and the line was very crooked and uneven, which was my fault, not the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by vhisko

Okay product. Not the best staying power, I'd prefer black for my eyes for the intensity. Okay for average day-to-day use, if you're not doing activities where your skin will become oily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner and have bought it over and over. I hope it never gets discontinued. There is something about the tip of the brush that makes it so precise and easy to use, not to mention the shade of brown is shimmery and very flattering. It's meant for blue eyes apparently, but I think it would suit almost any eye color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by mrsbamontano

This is the best eyeliner in the whole world, I think. I want to tell everyone I know (and even strangers in the makeup section at the store)! I have tried so many different types of liquid liner. Most of them are either too runny or the brush is too thin and bends too easily (which means I usually end up drawing halfway up my eyelid with liner, removing, trying again... and eventually giving up). This eyeliner has just changed everything for me. It has a foam tip. It's flexible, but firm enough to give me that clean line that I want. I would suggest everyone try it. If you don't, you're missing out on a great product. I keep buying and trying new liners as they come out, but I always come back to my precious, precious Almay. I love the brown topaz and the black pearl.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by productjunkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful product for the price. It is a deep brown that stays put all day. The applicator is sturdy and wonderful for creating any type of line. The only problem is that it smudges as the day wears on and raccoon eyes are visible by the end. Another issue I had with it is that after a little while (maybe a month into it) it starts to flake when I am untwisting the cap and gets to be a real mess all over my hands. Overall for the price, it is fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by kk82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great for blue eyes... Is really affordable and easy to apply. Looks super natural when using for a day look. Doesn't stand out alot if you are loking for a dramatic eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG liner! I'm really challenged at applying liquid eyeliner, but this makes it really easy! It doesn't burn or sting and leaves a nice color that is natural but crisp. I actually use this for the bottom too. Buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by MissCrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this liquid eyeliner lately and I love it. It has a slightly shimmery, deep brown color that is lovely. This eyeliner brings out my dark brown eyes well, and looks extremely natural. The applicator is easy to use, and I always get the right amount of liquid each time I remove the applicator from the well. The eyeliner stays on all day without flaking or smudging.

I have no qualms with this eyeliner. I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am writing this review for my mother, who uses this, as well as for myself. I bought this years ago for my mom, who has blue eyes, light blonde hair and fair skin. She has consistently returned back to this product after trying (through my urging) both ds and HE lines of liquid, pencil and gel liner. This has stood the test of time for her. It's a flattering bronzish taupe tone on her. She has commented that what she loves is that it is easy to apply and wears well, doesn't smudge and looks fantastic on its own.

I was joking that I found the perfect liner for her but couldnt find one for myself. Curiosity led me to try it and I fell in love. I've been lightening the shades of eye makeup I use and find it brightens up my look so much more. This shade works well on my olive tone, against my green eyes and black hair. It retains a crispness and subtly defines. I do tighline with a deeper brown.

This shade works well on different tones and lasts all day. Love it.