October 21, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Berry Haute 660

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by feribz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

What a great colour! I'm always a fan of cooler toned lipsticks because they compliment my skin (nc30) and make your teeth look whiter :D This colour was beyond my expectation I fell in love with the name "berry haute" and decided to give the colour a try, what a fantastic decision! Creamy and opaque! Lasted me 5-6 hours w/ no touch ups (w/o eating or drinking) and got tons of compliments! Yay :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Diorxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

after hearing so much about it on youtube i decided to go out and buy it. i searched a very long time before i could find it and i completely understand why.. this is lip color is gorgeous!!! i am an nc25 and this color is a bit dark on me. a lot of girls say is lilac, but on me it looks plum. i dont have any lipsticks that compare to this color. its definitely unique! i love it and highly recommend it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by wharley

This lipstick is awesome! Lasts forever and I always get tons of compliments! Looks amazing on blondes and its so bright and different without being overly out there as well. Would definitely buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love the color of this lippie but it tends to look weird on me sometimes because of the lilac-like color on my dark complexion. I still enjoy wearing this though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is it. My HG lipstick. I own lots and lots of lipsticks, but all of them pale in comparison to this one. Berry Haute looks intimidating in the package, but have no fear - it is more wearable than you think, even though it's somewhat bright. I love the formula because it doesn't dry out my lips too badly and it stays put without leaving that ugly, faded ring around your mouth. My husband never notices ANYTHING - like, not anything at all - but he always notices this lipstick (in a good way, not like "OHMYGOSHTAKETHATOFF"). That's a big win in my book!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Mshellan4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

So I FINALLY got my hands on this color!! I wanted to try it because I read that it's a close dupe to MAC Up The Amp..I swatched the Mac one and I soooo wanted to try it!! Anyway this color is great! Such a pretty purpley plum..I tried it next to a hot pink and this one is so much prettier on my skin..Very pretty if you are anting to try a purple lip without SHOCKING grape color...doesn't smell like anything and applies pretty smooth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipstick of the moment. I had been hearing about it and was able to get it in a swap. Love the pinkish purply-ness of it. You can dress it up or down depending on the lipliner and/or gloss you wear with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by 100_Grand_Bar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im so glad I bought this one. This color doesn't look like the swatches shown in the pics above. This is more of a pinkish purple, but wearable! I need wearable colors since I am not that young to pull off vivid crazy colors. Very smooth going on, long lasting and moisturizing. Very pretty, this is the first drugstore lipstick that I like better than my dept store lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's no berry in Berry Haute, but that does not keep it from looking awesome on me! Yes, it's a bright purple with a hint of pink, but for some reason this lippie looks like it's perfectly natural on my lips -- like this color was made for me! Even the formula seems especially light and soft on my lips. Lasts for 4-5 hours on me, dries down to a purple-pinkish stain, and covers up the two-toneness of my lips. My only regret is that I did not try this earlier. If I could I'd give it ten lippies.

*I gave the packaging a 4 because the cap on my lipstick is a bit loose.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by JustEnufEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this color! SOOO AMAZING! The most amazing shade for fall/winter. Looks brighter in the tube, turns out more of a pink/purple on my lips. So moisturizing. Such a fun color, a great way to work into purple lipstick, without being too shocking. HG lipstick for me.