July 26, 2014 | 1049 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Berry Haute 660

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Diorxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

after hearing so much about it on youtube i decided to go out and buy it. i searched a very long time before i could find it and i completely understand why.. this is lip color is gorgeous!!! i am an nc25 and this color is a bit dark on me. a lot of girls say is lilac, but on me it looks plum. i dont have any lipsticks that compare to this color. its definitely unique! i love it and highly recommend it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by wharley

This lipstick is awesome! Lasts forever and I always get tons of compliments! Looks amazing on blondes and its so bright and different without being overly out there as well. Would definitely buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love the color of this lippie but it tends to look weird on me sometimes because of the lilac-like color on my dark complexion. I still enjoy wearing this though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is it. My HG lipstick. I own lots and lots of lipsticks, but all of them pale in comparison to this one. Berry Haute looks intimidating in the package, but have no fear - it is more wearable than you think, even though it's somewhat bright. I love the formula because it doesn't dry out my lips too badly and it stays put without leaving that ugly, faded ring around your mouth. My husband never notices ANYTHING - like, not anything at all - but he always notices this lipstick (in a good way, not like "OHMYGOSHTAKETHATOFF"). That's a big win in my book!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Mshellan4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

So I FINALLY got my hands on this color!! I wanted to try it because I read that it's a close dupe to MAC Up The Amp..I swatched the Mac one and I soooo wanted to try it!! Anyway this color is great! Such a pretty purpley plum..I tried it next to a hot pink and this one is so much prettier on my skin..Very pretty if you are anting to try a purple lip without SHOCKING grape color...doesn't smell like anything and applies pretty smooth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipstick of the moment. I had been hearing about it and was able to get it in a swap. Love the pinkish purply-ness of it. You can dress it up or down depending on the lipliner and/or gloss you wear with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by 100_Grand_Bar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im so glad I bought this one. This color doesn't look like the swatches shown in the pics above. This is more of a pinkish purple, but wearable! I need wearable colors since I am not that young to pull off vivid crazy colors. Very smooth going on, long lasting and moisturizing. Very pretty, this is the first drugstore lipstick that I like better than my dept store lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's no berry in Berry Haute, but that does not keep it from looking awesome on me! Yes, it's a bright purple with a hint of pink, but for some reason this lippie looks like it's perfectly natural on my lips -- like this color was made for me! Even the formula seems especially light and soft on my lips. Lasts for 4-5 hours on me, dries down to a purple-pinkish stain, and covers up the two-toneness of my lips. My only regret is that I did not try this earlier. If I could I'd give it ten lippies.

*I gave the packaging a 4 because the cap on my lipstick is a bit loose.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by JustEnufEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this color! SOOO AMAZING! The most amazing shade for fall/winter. Looks brighter in the tube, turns out more of a pink/purple on my lips. So moisturizing. Such a fun color, a great way to work into purple lipstick, without being too shocking. HG lipstick for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by 1017

UPDATED 12/5/13: First, the pictures here do this shade no justice...makes it look like a pink lipstick. But this is straight up purple that can be applied light or deep. I am NW20 (fair-medium with pink in my skin), almost black hair, brown eyes. I wanted a purplish lipstick that looked sexy, but not dated or juvenile. Berry Haute was exactly what I wanted. Second, I have Up the Amp and it is gorgeous, a bit more purple toned and less "berry" than Berry Haute - though the differences are subtle. But it is a much bolder version of Berry Haute. Berry Haute will go with more of your looks and look less off. Up the Amp looks smoking hot with the right look, but if your day's look isn't right for that lippie, it just looks like way too much. You won't have that problem with Berry Haute. I can see why many say they are dupes, but they are not identical. Berry Haute is a much tamer, easier to wear shade than Up the Amp. Either way who cares, this is cheap and I love it. This is the lipstick I am most excited about this fall/winter season.

I had originally been buying some plum colors from Revlon, like Plumalicious...looking for a purple based lippie. But they were all way too brown toned and make me look very 90's (suck the color out of my face). Berry Haute...is so very hot! It brightens up my face the way a great red would, same kind of impact, but softer delivery. The straight up, I can see purple/lilac in this lipstick is what makes it so much better for me than Revlon's plum shades. I can't wear reddish brown colors...they look horrible on me. There is not a drop of brown in this bad boy. And it is neutral enough not to pull one way or the other too much. If you have wanted a purplish lippie, go to Target/Walmart, spend the $4...it's worth it!