Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Berry Haute 660

4.5

on 11/29/2013 12:48:00 PM

I feel like this could be one of those colors that looks different on everyone. I heard so much about it on youtube, and read reviews about it being so awesome. When I googled pics of the color, some looked like a bright purple and others looked more pink. In the tube, it is definitely purple, but I wanted to try it anyway because I was curious....

It's not as bright, pigmented, or opaque as I thought it would be; it looks berry - pink on me (I have really pink lips naturally) and I love the way it looks. I have found that if I build it up, it appears a bit more truer to color. For me, this is wearable because I'm always wearing colors that are much brighter or darker than this one, but I understand why some people wouldn't like to wear it much because it is sort of violet. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a berry purple lipstick, and don't be intimidated by the color in the tube! If you don't end up liking it, you could always exchange it.

As always, the revlon lipstick formula is amazing. Super creamy and non-drying. I want all of them!

on 11/28/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick so much! I bought it because I read it's a dupe for MAC's "Up The Amp", which after trying that on when I got the chance, it totally is! I even bought a back up.
It's a very pretty medium purple shade with a creamy application & finish. I don't find it to be drying either, & when I put Too Faced Lip Insuance on first, it wears like iron!
Adore this color!

on 11/13/2013 11:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I bought this product on sale after reading that it was a dupe for a popular MAC lipstick. It's an excellent product for the price- applies smoothly and does not clash with pale skin. The purplish hue is interesting without being too garish.

on 10/15/2013 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

OMG my fav Revlon berry lipstick! I never would have tried this previously had I not read the reviews on it and how it compared to MAC's Up the Amp just not as bright. It is PERFECT! It is not as bright as I feared and its soooo pretty. A very pretty soft but colorful berry shade. I am a NW20 and wow, its makes my whole face light up.
I am definitely going to get back-ups of this. Such a pretty shade that is different that anything I have and I have tons of lipsticks and glosses.

on 9/15/2013 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

What a great colour! I'm always a fan of cooler toned lipsticks because they compliment my skin (nc30) and make your teeth look whiter :D This colour was beyond my expectation I fell in love with the name "berry haute" and decided to give the colour a try, what a fantastic decision! Creamy and opaque! Lasted me 5-6 hours w/ no touch ups (w/o eating or drinking) and got tons of compliments! Yay :)

on 8/25/2013 4:01:00 PM

after hearing so much about it on youtube i decided to go out and buy it. i searched a very long time before i could find it and i completely understand why.. this is lip color is gorgeous!!! i am an nc25 and this color is a bit dark on me. a lot of girls say is lilac, but on me it looks plum. i dont have any lipsticks that compare to this color. its definitely unique! i love it and highly recommend it!!!

on 8/18/2013 8:30:00 PM

This lipstick is awesome! Lasts forever and I always get tons of compliments! Looks amazing on blondes and its so bright and different without being overly out there as well. Would definitely buy again.

on 6/24/2013 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love the color of this lippie but it tends to look weird on me sometimes because of the lilac-like color on my dark complexion. I still enjoy wearing this though.

on 5/31/2013 5:38:00 PM

This is it. My HG lipstick. I own lots and lots of lipsticks, but all of them pale in comparison to this one. Berry Haute looks intimidating in the package, but have no fear - it is more wearable than you think, even though it's somewhat bright. I love the formula because it doesn't dry out my lips too badly and it stays put without leaving that ugly, faded ring around your mouth. My husband never notices ANYTHING - like, not anything at all - but he always notices this lipstick (in a good way, not like "OHMYGOSHTAKETHATOFF"). That's a big win in my book!

on 5/28/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So I FINALLY got my hands on this color!! I wanted to try it because I read that it's a close dupe to MAC Up The Amp..I swatched the Mac one and I soooo wanted to try it!! Anyway this color is great! Such a pretty purpley plum..I tried it next to a hot pink and this one is so much prettier on my skin..Very pretty if you are anting to try a purple lip without SHOCKING grape color...doesn't smell like anything and applies pretty smooth

Popular Lipsticks