July 23, 2014 | 2173 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Gel Creamliner Trio

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by VeronicaHager

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My mom bought me a pack, for green eyes, as a stocking stuffer for christmas. I absolutly adore this stuff! It glides on like butter, and stays until I wash my face- sometimes if i get lazy and dont wash off my eye makeup before bed ill wake up and its still there! However I only use the black, im not sure how to wear the other colors (purple and green) for some reason I look stupid when wearing colored eyeshadow/eyeliner lol. Personally, its worth it to buy the pack of three for just the one black! I wish they made a seperate container for it! And I love the little stack of 3, its so cute! This stuff is awesome, and it lasts a loooooong time!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Aureo

I received the pack for brown eyes from my friend! Been hearing things about this eyeliner but never tried it til now coz of the price, I guess it's just a bit costly for a drugstore brand.
BUT, this is the best gel liner I've used, sorry maybelline! It's very long lasting, I wore it for like...12 hrs yesterday and it didn't smudge nor did the colour fade! Didn't have to do touch ups for it at all! And forgot to mention that this was without the use of primer!!! How awesome is that?
The only thing I dislike about this liner is that it comes in a pack of 3...so if you run out one colour..you'll need to get all 3 of them..which can be a waste..I LOVE the brown and the black..haven't tried the purple but it seems to purple-ish to me!:/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The black color works amazingly well (I have two, one from Glam blue eyes set and one from Glam brown eyes set) but the other colors are not that amazing. The blue from the blue eyes trio is especially disappointing (crumbly and underpigmented), the gold and silver are ok but I mostly use them for highlighting the inner corner of the eye, they don't really create a sharp line by themselves and the brown is pretty average. I would definitely repurchase because the black color is just as good as the Maybelline and Essence gel eyeliners but if you are buying it for the different colors you might be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by chengbo

BEST CREAM/GEL eye liner ever! its the creamiest liner I have ever used. I bought the one for brown eyes and it comes in black, brown, and purple. I use the black and brown the most. I use the black one when want a dramatic look because the black one is high in pigmentation so its really black. I used the brown one when I want to have a natural look. And I use the purple one for a pop of colour. It stays on my lids in till I take it off. Unlike my other cream/gel liners this one never smudges on me. Its a little bit pricey but it works great and lasts a long time so its worth it. So If your looking for a good drug store cream/gel eye liner go for this one! Will buy this again but I am sure I don't have too because I have been using this for a year everyday but I still haven't made a dent in it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm only speaking from the sensitive, dry eye point of view - HG gel liner that I can use on waterline with ZERO irritation...that's HUGE for me considering my eyes tear (when they can - dry eye is so annoying sometimes) when I apply any other brand on my waterline...just attended a wedding and looked stunning all night thanks to this lasting from 5:30p - 3:30a on a humid NYC evening...sorry to those with poor experiences but again, this is SAFE and non irritating on the waterline - I'm in love

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by xtinkx

These work pretty well. You just have to have practice. They last awhile. Only thing I didn't like was the actual colors. They just didn't pop enough for me when they were on. I only bought one set though, so maybe I should try a different one?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Melissa73cal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like all PF, the packaging looks cheap. But this is an exceptional long-wearing liner. I even apply to my waterline with a brush and it lasts longer than any other liner ive tried on my waterline, and doesnt irritate my eyes like MAC Fluidline does. I love all PF eyeliners for the reasons mentioned.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this product at cvs, when it was on sale. i believe it was 40% off all PF products. So i bought the hazel eyes first, loved it, went back and bought 2 more, glam & perfect brown eyes. Cute packaging. Ive had it for about 5 months now, and for the most part it hasnt dried out at all. i dont care too much for the brush. hardly ever use the thing. but the actual product is amazing. the staying power on them is unbelievable. i never really have any problems with my gel/cream liners transferring because i dont have oily lids or mono lids ( even though i am asian lol ) but if it counts, it hasnt smudged or anything lol. It is a bit pricey, fortunately, i was able to catch them on sale. i love the product over all, i just wish they sold the little pots individually.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by erinvirginia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this at Target on clearance just to try something new... pencils always seem like they tug too much. I don't remember what color eye I bought this for but the three colors are purple, brown and a black with purple shimmer. I like these eyeliners! They stay in place all day. The black seems like its drying out a bit faster... maybe the shimmer makes the product a little different? They glide on really easily but the lighter colors need a couple of swipes to stay. They wear well and are pretty easy to apply for beginners like me with the little brush (included). It seems like you get a lot for your money too. Now that I've had this for a while I might try buying a different, thinner brush to get a tighter line. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by mellyru

I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased this on clearance at Target for 4 bucks. I've been wanting to try it so I snatched it up. Physician's formula products has never been a big hit with me and has always ended up disappointing.
But I LOVE this stuff. I have super oily lids so cream liner is out of the question. But this liner I can apply without primer and it will not budge. I've taken a nap in this liner before (on accident of course), rolled around and rubbed my eyes, woke up and my eyeliner was still perfect. It's ridiculous. Definite repurchase.