September 2, 2014 | 1764 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

LOVE this color. It looks great alone or over basically any lip product. The only thing I dont like is it is a bit sticky, otherwise its awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by krys623

A very pretty orangey coral color with opaque coverage. I love to pair this with MAC Shy Girl or Ravishing. The price is decent, the only gripe I have is the packaging as sometimes the top leaks. I am an NC42 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This gloss is ok but I didn't like it so much that i would buy it. I got it in couple of colors from my friend for free.
    I take off one lippie for the tickness (a little too much for me) and also a little too orangy color.
    I like that it almost has no scent and the packaging is not leaking.
    Wish I had bigger lips so that it looked even juicier on me XD

P.S. I also got Revlon Colorburst and I like it much more. The texture is much nice as well as the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty gloss, but it's not super great looking on me. I have very cool undertones and this gloss almost kinda clashes with it. I can still use it, but I have to do so sparingly. I usually just dot it on and press my lips together to help distribute it for a sheer wash of coral or I'll use it over a lipstick to help it pop.
    Which is a shame, because I really like the formula--no shimmer, no glitter. Just a shiny, rich, true coral colored gloss. Like most of the other Super Lustrous glosses it wears well and isn't drying. I think this would look amazing on warmer and darker skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Maneejih

I absolutely love this gloss. It is the perfect colour for my NC45 (mac) or 170 (makeupforever HD foundation) skin. The texture is very nice, it is not sticky but not too liquidy and colorless like some cheap drugstore glosses. This color and nude lustre are both I would say very universal shades that look good on most people. If you are really pale and have a skin tone where it can only handle just a touch of makeup than maybe go for nude lustre as opposed to coral reef.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ifallingforyou

I love this product, and the color was beautiful ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Rachell32480

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

For reference, I'm NW45/NC50/Revlon ColorStay Cappucino with full pigmented lips. MAC C-Thru looks fine on me, but this is similar to that but with a milky light orange-nonsparkly peach version. This is so much better with my complexion, but I can see this color on all women!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are the perfect lipglosses: long wearing, not tacky, smell slightly of vanilla, and beautiful packaging. Coral Reef is the perfect coral. I have one of the SL coral lipsticks and it looks terrible on my skin! This looks perfect, very peachy and healthy looking on my lips. This is an all over wonderful product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I'm a lip gloss lover and lean towards bright & bold shades. Coral reef caught my eye for summer and the price is right for my budget! Unfortunately, it appears bright orange against my skin, not coral/pink as many swatches and pictures I looked at suggested. The color does not work for me at all! I find that it looks better if I use a small amount and do not saturate my lips in color. The product itself is a thick, balm-like gloss with a very subtle scent that reminds me of petroleum jelly. It lasts quite a while and I will try other shades, but definitely NOT this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Opaque, true coral, shiny, long wearing lipgloss. I got it on sale for $5.99. It's usually $7.99 at my local grocery store. Super cheap for the quality. No gaudy teenager design. Love it! I used to buy only MAC lipglasses... Now I know I can get the same quality for less than half the price.