October 23, 2014 | 1890 users online

Toners - Jurlique - Rosewater Balancing Mist

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

This is one of the product which i buy just to indulge myself. I love the cool scented rose water on my face, and how easily my skin absorbs the mist. I spray it when i am in the office as a quick perk me up. It does not leave my face sticky, and does not ruin my make up. Have not used it to set my make up as some has suggested coz it is always in my office. However, i don't see any visible change on my skin and i am not even sure what it does for my skin. I bought the 100 ml bottle when i was in Australia figuring it should be cheaper in the country of origin. It cost me about 50 SGD after converting from AUD to SGD. Pretty sure it is way way way more expensive in Singapore. Unless i go back to Aussie and wishes to indulge my senses, probably will not buy this product again! Girls, if you have any cheaper spray mist please do let me know!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by lovelyharmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did wonders in balancing my skin out, kept the oils on my nose at bay and at the same time hydrated my skin. My foundation on my nose no longer skipped and slides around like it used to due to the oiliness accumulated throughout the day.bathe scent is amazing as well. Definitely a staple in my beauty regime!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by FayeYao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a present and have used up about half of the bottle.

I use it as a traditional toner. It's got a very strong rosy smell -- quite pleasant but to me a bit too artificial. When I was first using it I did not read the instruction carefully and did not shake well before I applied, and I didn't find it doing much to my skin. However after I realized that I have to shake it before using, I did find it quite moisturising -- but that's about it. I didn't find anything special about this one, and it can certainly be replaced with cheaper alternatives.

It's quite expensive for such a toner that does only the basic moisturising, so I won't be purchasing this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a free sample of this and I'm so glad I never bought or paid any money whatsoever for it. I'm Jurlique's biggest fan but I think that this is kind of ridiculous. It does absolutely nothing for me except smell ok. I figured should at least use up the tiny sample so sometimes I spray it around my office just for giggles. Marketing gone mad...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by blushmetweetme

This is a lovely product. It tones and refreshes the skin in one. The scent is also light and beautiful. I use it every morning and every evening and couldn't imagine life without it now.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by hannahsarai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first purchased this product I was convinced it was a scam however after sometime I have found multiple uses for the spray. I spray it on my face first to create a light consistency to my moisturizer and use it throughout the day when I am feeling hot and bothered or I feel my makeup is looking a little crusty. WOuld definitely but again, very useful for those thick moisturizers you own.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by annacay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good product. It's clarifying as a toner, and has a soothing floral scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by artiechoke

I'm on my second bottle of this. In general, I'm a big fan of Jurlique products because of the organic factor, and the fact that they actually work for my finicky skin. My skin is combination; oily but dehydrated; slightly sensitive; and clogs (blackheads) very easily. As you can tell, it can be a nightmare to find the right product.

I like this toner because it calms my slightly sensitive skin (despite the alcohol??), provides some moisture, and balances the cleansing process well. It's also very refreshing for a mid-day perk-up. After finishing my first bottle, I decided to buy normal drugstore rosewater in an attempt to save money but the results were disappointing. This makes me believe that yes it might be "just rosewater" in this Jurlique toner but it's the quality of the ingredients that matters. The only thing I wish it didn't have is alcohol, because my slightly sensitive skin can live without that.

In terms of packaging, the glass is a good inert material for preserving the product; while it looks good sitting on the counter, however, it's definitely not travel-friendly. I had to buy the Jurlique trial sets to get the little glass bottles for my flights. In terms of price, Jurlique has always been on the pricier side, but very comparative to the other brands I've been used to (Dr. Hauschka, REN, Suki, Clarins). That said, I do wish the toner were a little cheaper, because it's the only product in their skincare range (I use the cleansing lotion, moisturiser, herbal recovery gel, and fruit enzyme exfoliator) that finishes quite fast. With my twice-a-day usage, the 100ml bottle lasts me about 2 months. So, pricey, but you get your money's worth.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by MariaCamilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very split feelings about this product, because I really like how it works, but the fact that it contains alcohol makes it a product that I won't buy again.
First of all the scent of it is perfect. It couldn't be more true to a real rose scent. I use this under my moisturiser if my skin feels particularly dry (often after showers) and I use it for freshening up my make-up during the day, and it's great for both purposes. There is two disadvantages about this product though. First it contains alcohol, which is something that I don't want to put on my face. And second the sprayer spays a bit too much on a small area of the face, so even though it gives enough for the entire in one spray, I have to use it twice to cover my whole face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by jess37909

When I'm getting ready for a night on the town and after layering a good amount of Nars Laguna bronzer and Bobbi Brown blush in Maui, my skin often looks powdery and matte- exactly what most people look like after applying powders. WELL, after applying my makeup (PRE-Mascara) I close my eyes, spritz myself in the face a few times with this and BAM- I have the most gorgeous glowing, dewy, picture-perfect and still tan face!! It's as it melts all my makeup and bonds it together seamlessly. No foundation lines, streaky bronzer, or ashy eyeshadow!!!

It's something I'm willing to splurge on every couple of months! I LOVE this product!!