August 27, 2014 | 1774 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Loud & Lovely

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by FlorescentBunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like lipglasses, but cremesheens are the best! The formula is not thin but also not really sticky like lipglasses. It is really smooth feeling and moisturizing on the lips. The color Loud & Lovely is gorgeous. I usually shy away from bold colors so I was reluctant to try this at first because it is very bright in the tube. How ever applied thinly it gives a subtle wash of pink. My lips are more red toned than pink so this gloss gives them a subtle pink pop. If you are looking for a more pigmented glass this can also be built up more for better color payoff. The pigment doesn't settle in lip lines and even with a light coat does not apply streaky. Cremesheens do have a doe foot applicator but I actually prefer them over brushes because I don't feel they give as much precision (for glosses anyway) and can apply streaky. Overall this is a beautiful lip gloss from those who like shiny pink lips but aren't so much into shimmer or glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Move over lipglasses, I'm so over you (and to paraphrase Ross from Friends - I was never really under you). I'm so glad I gave Cremesheen glasses a chance - Temptalia's swatches were really turning me off, but now I know that her lipcolour is nothing like mine. Loud & Lovely is absolutely divinely perfect in every way! It looks like a gorgeous, but scary, fuchsia in the tube, but over my pink lips it turns a more rosey mid-tone pink. It's not opaque by any means, and super glossy and moist-looking. It doesn't just look moist, it's actually very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. It really sinks in, rather than sitting on top of my lips. The best part, it's completely non-sticky. Unfortunately these are more expensive than lipglasses, for a smaller amount, but for me it's worth it for a superior product. It also helps that I B2M'd for mine :) I can't wait to try more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

LOVE this colour! I usually tend to go for loud colours, and the name says it all. For a lipgloss, this is pretty out there. I wore it during the day and got a few weird looks, but overall, I think the colour is very flattering on a number of skintones. I am warm-toned, almost neutral, and I think that this colour worked for me even with the blue undertones. The Cremesheen formula is lovely as well, much less sticky than the lipglasses.
Some reviewers have mentioned this being close to their natural lip colour, and this is not true for me. However, I have very very light lips, with almost no pigment. Without gloss or some type of colour, they look very close to the same colour as my skin. So this really added a bright punch of colour to my face.
I keep the rest of the face simple when wearing this gloss, but thick black liquid liner and false lashes can take it from day to night.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by nudibelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lloovveeee this gloss. Hot pink in the tub but goes on more sheer . Blue based pink. Great consistency and its Cremesheen unlike the other not milky..but like the other great texture smell an lasting power.. Cremesheen is really my fav MAC lipgloss perfect pink if u want to go a lil bolder than ur neutral pinks.. And if u want to jazz it up, I put a lil dazzleglass sugarrimmed on top PERFECT!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by kpborra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the color. When used alone, it looks like my natural lips, especially since I have pigmented lips. It looks just like a stain. It's just too expensive for a lipgloss and not that long lasting so I try not to use it all the time. At any rate, I'm more in love with my pink Gaga lipstick, so for the meantime, this is at my back drawer. Still love it though, but don't know if I will repurchase because I might find a dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by rmlane713

I love love love this cremesheen:)

i have never once bought a pink lipstick or gloss and one of my youtube subscribers suggested i try some berry colors and bold fuschias and pinks. I woke up yesterday morning to place a mac order so i could have it overnighted and right before I hit submit, I took the subbie's suggestion to heart and added this.

i'm in love. it's by far the most "far out" lip product i own and i know most of you who are brave enough to wear colors like this and deep reds are probably laughing at me, but for me, it's a big deal lol

it's a very nice bright blue/pink shade and the color you see in the tube is the color that shows up. i love it!

i'm asian with blond hair, and mac nc20/25 foundation shade and it looks fantastic with pink swoon blush and a natural eye:)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by vagabondage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this gloss, but don't love it.

COLOR: It's a very vibrant color in the tube, but didn't show up very well on my already-pigmented lips. I think there's some color payoff, but not nearly as much as I had anticipated. I like it best over lipstains and MAC Petals and Peacocks (together, the color is gorgeous and lasts forever!), but alone it's a sweet and subtle MLBB shade. It's actually quite pretty, but I had expected more from the color in the tube.

WEAR: I've worn it everyday for the past few weeks, and it has kept my lips smooth and moisturized.

PACKAGING: I was disappointed to see that this lipgloss sported a doe-foot applicator; I might just be spoiled, but I assumed that a nice brush applicator would come standard on this $18 gloss, as it does on the Dazzleglasses and Lustreglass, but maybe I'm just nitpicking. I'm already nearly 1/2 out of it, and don't really know how that happened.

Overall, I might repurchase, but I doubt it. The color, while pretty and soft, wasn't quite what I had expected, and the price is high for what I got out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Chrystina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently just bought this lip gloss and i am loving it! This is perfect for spring and is really pigmented. The thing i was really suprised about was how this fushia made my lips looked gorgeous instead of weird or old. Not only is it a beautiful color, it is very mosturizing too. So far i have nothing bad to say about this product. In fact for some reason it even makes your teeth whiter. I don't know how but normally fushia lip gloss make my teeth yellow but this one dosen't at all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by em1282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I wasn't planning on getting any of the Cremesheen Lipglasses--I had seen swatches online and they went on a bit too milky--but I fell in love with this one the minute I put it on. It doesn't look so milky on me as it does juicy, and this shade actually shows up on my already-pigmented lips. I'm dying to try it over some of my favorite pink lipsticks.