MAC Cremesheen - Ever Hip

4.5

pentaerythrityl tetrasostearate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, eurhorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax\candelilla cera\cire de candelilla, pvp/hexadecene copolymer, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, diisostearyl malate, polyethylene, polydecene, polybutene, cetyl lactate, synthetic wax, hydrogenated dilinoleyl alcohol, butyrospermum, shea butter, soybean seed extract, olive fruit extract, wheat bran extract, carnuba wax\cera carnuba\cire de carnauba, ceramide 3, cholesterol, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, synthetic beeswax, potassium sulfate, beeswax\cera alba\cire d'abeille, octyldodecanol, alumina, calcium aluminun borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, tin oxide, silica, oleic acid, palmitic acid, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, vanillin, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 21, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake] phew!

on 7/9/2011 1:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Overall very happy with the lipstick. Got it online on the first day of release with the Fashion Flower collection and lucky I did as this sold out on the UK site that same day! Subtle, pretty colour that is appropriate for work and going out alike. The only downside is that it doesn't do teeth the most justice with a tendency to make them look a little yellow but it works with my pale complexion well.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

i wanted to try something else other than baby pinks and bright pinks so i got this soft coral color, i really love it! it brightens your complexion and it gives a nice kick when you have all neutral makeup :)

on 6/28/2011 3:58:00 PM

GORGEOUS! wish this was a permanent color, because it's beautiful.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

After looking all over the place I finally found this at the local MAC counter in Baton Rouge. I purchased two so I would have a back up. I love the soft coral shade of this lipstick. My favorite way to wear it is with Loreal coral lipliner to line my lips, this softly on my entire lips then top with Underage Lipglass from MAC. This is the perfect corally nude combo for my lips! Love this color!

on 6/6/2011 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I finally got a MAC ever hip and I am nw45 for reference..It is beautiful as far as a coral color..I think it lights up the face..I do put a liner on in either chesnut or darker brown to match my lips to cut the milky-ness of it...looks stunning!

on 6/5/2011 7:04:00 PM

I got this in the Liberty of London collection (5 stars for packaging) and while I do like this pinky-corally color, I felt no urge to try to pick up another one when it was re-released this time around. Because it's a cremesheen, it lacks the kind of slip I prefer in a lipstick, and as far as color goes, I favor its more peachy-coral cousin Jazzed that was released in the In the Groove collection in 2010. Ever Hip looks best paired with Perennial High Style lipglass in the LoL collection. Is it pretty and worth owning? - yes. Is it back-up worthy or nice enough to spend over-retail on? - I personally don't think so.

on 5/27/2011 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ever hip is a light, nude sort of peachy coral that might sound like its nothing special but it's definitely not the case. It's that sort of color, but with just enough of a hint of pink in it to give it life, but still remain a nude peach coral color. Reminds me of a mod 60's nude, but modern and very flattering. It's not very moisturizing and sort of bright, so it will highlight any dry bits not exfoliated. It lasts for maybe 3 hours or so, which is on par with other cremesheens. But it is quite pigmented, more so than other creamsheens I've tried. I'm really in love with the color, its the perfect color of its sort I've been searching for. However, I'm giving it a 4 just because it doesn't last very long. BTW, I have NC 30 skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

:( I can't believe I am actually not going to agree with most on this one. I heard so much about this color that when it was recently re released, I ran over to my local MAC counter and bought it! I did not even try it on (which i always prefer not to try on the lipsticks there) I opened in the car and put some on, was not very impressed, although my boyfriend was! so I guess thats a definite plus! :) I guess to me it, it gives off a very orange tinge on my lips that I am just not a fan of! I also heard that cut a caper is similar just more sheer, so that one is on its way to me now (hopefully I will like it more than Ever hip) I really think that it looks just lovely on other girls I have seen in pictures wearing it, just not on me. I acutually, however have not given up on this color and am going to try and wear it on my next date or go out event, just because I don't think this works on me as an everyday color. I usually am a nudish pink color wearer, for EX: creme cup/ hue/ angel/ of royality and so on... anyways, I am still crossing my fingers on this, if not it will be up for swap for one of you lovely ladies who missed out on this one! :)

on 5/12/2011 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

So one night I was looking at the Give Me Liberty of London collection and I fell in love with the colour but I was so sad I couldn't get it. Then when i discovered that it would be coming out with the Fashion Flower Collection I literally jumped for joy! I immediately called my local MAC counter and put one on hold and bought it the first day the collection came out. So glad I did because I love this colour! Paired with Pink Treat lip liner and and Budding Beauty is my favourite combo for this lipstick. But even on its own its a gorgeous colour! I hope that MAC makes this permanent in the near future!

on 5/10/2011 9:00:00 PM

This coral color not same as other coral color it give you a bright coral which very cute... I love this lipstick so much I did't buy any back up for this one when the mac flower collection come out because I don't like to buy one product twice and it make me felt guilty what if every one brought two and other girl come late a bit and can not get it ! be nice so I won't buy back up on any thing if this lipstick re promote in other collection again I will buy one more !

Recommended for Medium Skin