Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

Don't be intimidated by the price, and here's why:

- This will last you A LONG TIME. i wear it every single night, and I'm still only halfway through months later.
- The packaging is amazing, and the dropped it top-notch. Love the blue glass (as silly as that seems).
- I have a tendency to get oily in my t-zone with my combo skin, and this just makes my skin feel healthy and supple, not oily.

I highly recommend this!

on 6/11/2015 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted so much to try this face oil/serum so I went to a kiehl's store and ask for a sample to see for myself if it was worth buying (Kiehl's staff is amazing in almost every store, the sales person even gave me some eye cream and cleanser samples).
I've been using the 2 mL sample I got for about two weeks now and I still have like 1/4 of that. I use 3 drops every two nights, alternating with organ oil, and I must say it is amazing. At fist I was scared that the lavender oil might irritate my skin but my face looks so good in the morning, my skin feels hydrated, soft and plumped that I I really loved this stuff. I'm still not sure why but it has also helped me to get ride of some dark spots and pimples I have around my mouth, so that was a big bonus for me. I would totally recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I simply love this product. I have very sensitive skin and do not tend to change my skincare products often since many break me out. I have been using Advance Night Repair by Estee Lauder for the last 4 years. I was afraid my skin gets too used to the product and decided to switch to something a bit more natural/healthy.

Since Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is so raved over the Internet, I decided to give it a shot. Its not just the product i love but the entire customer satisfaction approach the company engages in. I live in Amsterdam, where these is pretty much no such thing as customer service. In order to receive a sample from specialised shops such as De Bijenkorf, Douglas, Ici Paris, you practically need to beg. On contrary, Kiehl's gives away so many samples of various nature, just for you to try. Which I did. And now I am addicted to it.

Its oil base so you need just couple of drops. It absorbs immediately and it does not leave your skin oily nor during the night, nor when you wake up. It does miracles, since even somehow it heals the breakouts. So yes, ladies... i definitely recommend it!

on 6/6/2015 4:28:00 AM

I got a few samples after looking at so many positive reviews for this. When I first used it, i thought it smelled a lot like the essential oil my grandma uses to rub her back, but its pretty nice actually. its smooth on my face and i feel very refreshed when it goes onto my face. but when i woke up the next morning, my face was filled with white bumps, really tiny ones and hard to pop ugh. I left it lying on my table and decided to try a few weeks later. the tiny pimples came back :/ and i have to use clay masks to remove them sobz, will definitely not buy again, its really pricey as well.

on 5/27/2015 7:51:00 AM

I used this for months convinced it was reducing fine lines but in the end I saw no difference in the lines and ended up with lots of blocked pores and cystic acne which took weeks to clear :(

on 5/12/2015 8:16:00 AM

I am using this product for about 3 months now. I rub it on my face every night. It is an oil but it doesn't feel unpleasant on my oily skin. The smell is very herbal/ lavender and it feels calming and soothing. The only thing is that the product itself did nothing for my skin (combination/oily with clogged pores that gets the occasional hormonal breakout). I wanted so much to like this oil but I will never repurchase it...

on 5/7/2015 8:22:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

the appearance of my skin has improved a lot since using this

on 5/3/2015 10:47:00 PM

This is oily but serum oily and it sinks ing to skin nicely I only got a sample but I like it, it feels really smooth and nice

on 4/28/2015 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the only Kiehl's product that works really good for me. I had a sample size and used it for about two months and I think it's what calmed/cleared my skin. Now if only I could convince myself to pay for a full size bottle...

on 4/23/2015 6:51:00 AM

This product fixed my skin - and I didn't even realise it needed fixing! Only used it because I received a free sample and had heard about all the hype, and not because I thought I needed it. I am 23 with a very youthful-looking skin (no fine lines) and occasional blemish or two. I do, however, have uneven skin tone due to blemish scarring. Nothing too noticeable, but it is something that I assumed I was stuck with as no other product has been able to fix it. I also have very sensitive skin with some dry patches here and there.

Didn't notice a dramatic change immediately after the first use but after a couple of nights my skin just looks flawless! I could not believe my eyes. I've only been using it for about a week but my skin tone is so much more even - so much so that I think I now prefer my skin without make up. The dry patches are gone.

It didn't break me out either. I had a very unhealthy couple of days so I was fully expecting some blemishes to appear but haven't had any since I started using it, so perhaps this product even helped to avoid them? Can't be sure though.

Overall, very impressed.