Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 6/6/2015 4:28:00 AM

I got a few samples after looking at so many positive reviews for this. When I first used it, i thought it smelled a lot like the essential oil my grandma uses to rub her back, but its pretty nice actually. its smooth on my face and i feel very refreshed when it goes onto my face. but when i woke up the next morning, my face was filled with white bumps, really tiny ones and hard to pop ugh. I left it lying on my table and decided to try a few weeks later. the tiny pimples came back :/ and i have to use clay masks to remove them sobz, will definitely not buy again, its really pricey as well.

on 5/27/2015 7:51:00 AM

I used this for months convinced it was reducing fine lines but in the end I saw no difference in the lines and ended up with lots of blocked pores and cystic acne which took weeks to clear :(

on 5/12/2015 8:16:00 AM

I am using this product for about 3 months now. I rub it on my face every night. It is an oil but it doesn't feel unpleasant on my oily skin. The smell is very herbal/ lavender and it feels calming and soothing. The only thing is that the product itself did nothing for my skin (combination/oily with clogged pores that gets the occasional hormonal breakout). I wanted so much to like this oil but I will never repurchase it...

on 5/7/2015 8:22:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

the appearance of my skin has improved a lot since using this

on 5/3/2015 10:47:00 PM

This is oily but serum oily and it sinks ing to skin nicely I only got a sample but I like it, it feels really smooth and nice

on 4/28/2015 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the only Kiehl's product that works really good for me. I had a sample size and used it for about two months and I think it's what calmed/cleared my skin. Now if only I could convince myself to pay for a full size bottle...

on 4/23/2015 6:51:00 AM

This product fixed my skin - and I didn't even realise it needed fixing! Only used it because I received a free sample and had heard about all the hype, and not because I thought I needed it. I am 23 with a very youthful-looking skin (no fine lines) and occasional blemish or two. I do, however, have uneven skin tone due to blemish scarring. Nothing too noticeable, but it is something that I assumed I was stuck with as no other product has been able to fix it. I also have very sensitive skin with some dry patches here and there.

Didn't notice a dramatic change immediately after the first use but after a couple of nights my skin just looks flawless! I could not believe my eyes. I've only been using it for about a week but my skin tone is so much more even - so much so that I think I now prefer my skin without make up. The dry patches are gone.

It didn't break me out either. I had a very unhealthy couple of days so I was fully expecting some blemishes to appear but haven't had any since I started using it, so perhaps this product even helped to avoid them? Can't be sure though.

Overall, very impressed.

on 4/21/2015 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I live in Singapore, where it is hot and humid outside, but is virtually air-conditioned and drying indoors. This product was recommended to me by a friend, who has naturally dry skin (Outer dry, but oiler below the dermis), who swears by it and uses it before bed. I tried it, liked it and eventually purchased my own bottle.

It is quite pricey, but a little goes a long way. And true to its name, it is best used for night-time only, so the skin absorbs the essential nutrients while we sleep. I also like to use this sometimes on long plane rides, just because of the soothing smell.

As for the effect: while it did not leave me with breakouts, it did not really dramatically improve skin texture or firmness. What I did see in the morning after having this on at night, is that the skin is calm and hydrated. It looks well rested and also not oily. I love using this on weekends actually, so that when I wake up I just splash my face with cool water and go.

If you want to (or already lead) a very healthy lifestyle, and really want to streamline your stash of products, this is something to consider because it feels really healthy for the skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product made my normally very soft skin very dry and I noticed pimples even after first time I used it. I tried it several other times but each time it was the same effect. I tried it on my hands since it was not effective on my face not to put it into the trash but there it did not do anything either. I wouldn't recommend it.

on 4/14/2015 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been searching for a good face serum and this one caught my eye. Bi have acne prone combination skin that's been a little more dry lately. I am prone to redness. This stuff is like a freakin spa for your face! My skin immediately felt moisturized and more plump. When I woke up the next morning, my already existing acne had reduced in size and started to fade! Even my mother whom I was visiting with at the time took notice. Because of that I have been sold on this product. It smells amazing, mostly of lavender. It's a blend of essential oils. Some say these oils can be irritating to the skin but I haven't had a problem. The packaging itself looks luxurious. I love the cobalt blue bottle and the button dropper which dispenses just the right amount of product - nothing goes to waste.

I have had mine for 6 months now and it's still practically full. If you're worried about the price it really is a good value because it lasts for a long time.

Popular Treatments (Face)