October 21, 2014 | 1911 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by BeverlyFrost

For S$80 it is really steep. My first bottle was drained out after using for 3 months because I didn't tighten the cap properly and everything was gone. I don't know why, but I bought a new bottle anyway. It didn't break me out, the smell was gentle, however, it did absolutely NOTHING. I did't wake up to better looking, glowy skin. Nothing at all. I've been using this for almost a year, almost every single night. After I finish this bottle, doubt I would spend on this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my regular "put some good product on your face before going to bed". Have used it for a couple of years now. Doesn't make my skin break out and nourishes my face. I find it very delicate and gentle on my skin. Is not like a heavy moisturizer. Will keep using it along with other kiehl's products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Lisagirl27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this. LOVE, love, love this. It makes my sensitive, allergic skin look amazing!

It is pricey, but if you put it on when your skin is damp, you really only need 4-5 drops. The bottle lasts quite a while! I wake up with glowing, tighter-looking skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by BluEArieL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as a sample previously and went on to get the large bottle.
My objective was to find a night oil/cream that can gives me hydration, soothes my skin and give me radiant skin when i wake up.
This product only fulfilled half of my objectives.
pros: I like the texture of this oil. It is an oil but it doesnt clog up my pores or cause my hair and pillow case to be oily. It gets absorbed fast and i love the scent.
It helps to soothe my skin and seems to hydrate it (for the night).

Cons: However, i do not wake up with better or radiant skin the next morning. I have been using it for 1-2 months and i still do not see any changes to my skin.

I may not get this again as i will be looking out for something that can achieve what i want.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by erikafleri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing! My sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin reacted really well to this product. It visibly reduced most of my blemishes and helped fade small acne scars. Softened and hydrated my skin and didn't make it more (or less) oily. This gives a healthy glow and makes the skin look renewed. I use two drops of it every other day (the other days I use an acne cream). I'm in love with it but I suggest getting a sample first because it's pricy!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by 123bbc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used this product for the first time this weekend. I regularly use Kiehl's products and have had mixed results (eye creams meh, face cleansers good).
Boy, what a reaction. I work up the next day with a face the texture of sandpaper. Tiny, raised bumps covered my cheeks. Some patches were red and lightly inflamed. Just horrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by lryreviewer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This was the first Kiehl's product I have ever tried and I was hugely disappointed not only because of the steep price but also because it reeked havoc on my skin! First off, I bought this product because I had heard such great things about it helping acne and scars and overall giving a healthy look to the skin. I bought it and brought it home and used it for the following 4-5 nights as my night time moisturizer/treatment. At first I thought my skin looked great and glowy in the morning. But by day 4 I saw that this product was reacting terribly with my skin! I wish I had realized it sooner because the results were terrible! I got small red bumps all over my T-zone and forehead (where I never have break outs) and some actual pimples on my chin. I could not believe a product could make my skin look so bad! I had never had this bad of a reaction to a product before. I did not get any itchiness from this product, which you would assume would happen if my skin reacted so negatively to it. I think because the concentrate has essential oils and other natural things my skin freaked out. Some people react very poorly to essential oils, especially lavender. Well I guess I learned the hard way that my skin absolutely hates essential oils. I am kind of disappointed because the product had such good hype and I actually liked the smell (many people complain of the scent because of its natural-herb-y scent) and i thought it actually helped me go to sleep faster and have a deeper sleep. But my poor skin :( I am still waiting for it to go back to normal (has only been a week since I stopped using the concentrate so I am not freaking out just yet).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Dowagr

it's nice to use this when your face is having a bad reaction. Something about it soothes the skin. My skin is generally very oily/acne prone, so I am not so keen to use it when it's in the normal phase. I also get sick of the smell v easily.. so it will probably last a long long time. instead of keeping it in my vanity for many many years until it goes rancid, i use it on my legs. it works wonderfully well as my legs are smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by babycat1973

This is a nice product. It smells nice, it does the job of refreshing my skin while I sleep and it's not slimy like some oils can be. I do wonder if I'm using it correctly though, as you're meant to use a couple of drops, yet I'm having to use 6 or 7 to do my face and neck. I don't have dry skin, but I just seem to soak it up!!

It was a bit disappointing in that it didn't cause a dramatic improvement as it promised, however it is nice and I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by mar559

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product. I'm tan and have combination skin. I have been using my mia clarisonic nightly and that has been amazing because it allows for my skin to drink in my moisturizer but even so I felt my skin was dehydrated. I've been using this for a couple months and it is an amazing product! It leaves my skin smoothe! I apply a few dots at night and in the morning my skin is radiant. It evens out my skin and helps fade away acne spots. Will repurchase!