April 17, 2014 | 1821 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Indeed Nanoblur

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by monarose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't really see any major changes when using Nanoblur, except that it does minimize my pores and that's about it! Most of the time it just smudges my makeup, especially under my eyes when I try to use it to ease wrinkle appearance. In my experience, it works horribly with cream foundation and powder foundations, but is ok with liquid foundations. I also tried using it as a primer, and it was ok though I've used better. Definately a huge exaggeration for the product to claim to make you look 10 years younger! I wanted to try Indeed Labs other product, Snoxin, but after this dud I won't bother. Won't be repurchasing, that's for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by sdelory

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh this is a tricky product, first tube was basically a disaster, when I but it on it was pale and flaked but I started playing with it and it really is amazing once you get the hang of it. I put my moisturiser on and then just dab a bit of this on where I need it, for example fine lines above my upper lip and yes it's a miracle, they are gone! Then I dab a little bit of foundation over using my damp beauty blender sponge and it is perfect and stays put. It takes a little playing with but it's a great product once you get the hang of it.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is it shouldn't be that difficult to figure it out and the directions aren't helpful if you wear makeup with it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by frostylady81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Having read so much hype about this product i just had to try it. I am not a wearer of makeup usually, apart from when i go out for the evening. I have to say, this is my new daily face product. Literally makes me look as if my skin is flawless. I have a few open pores and issues with creasing and little lines around my eyes. This has helped so much that i can't stop raving about it - i have even given one to my mum.

My mum has been using this on her neck and decolletage and it makes such a difference. Am hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by HappyMadden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is photoshop in a tube! Have it in my handbag ALL the time - i could not live without it!!! you will be addicted once you start using it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by karashar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product a month ago. The first try was a disaster (I followed the instructions). It occured to me to mix a little bit with my liquid foundation and apply it with a brush. Bingo! That did the trick. I've been getting compliments on my looks from friends and family every since. It really did take years off my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think it would be very cumbersome to use this all over one's face after applying foundation , but I find it useful for spot treatment of problems. After applying my foundation, I tap (do not rub) a tiny amount of it on on my problem areas - the elevenses between my brows and minor smile lines . It makes a huge difference for me.
For those of you who are older like me and stuck with a tube because it does not work on your face after applying makeup, I suggest using it elsewhere on the body. It helps hide signs of aging on the neck, chest and hands.
I am not sure how to rate this. I think it is quite good the way I use it , and I think I will buy it again. On the other hand, I think this deserves a zero if one uses it the way it supposedly should be used - over foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Possibly the worst product I have ever used! So glad I swapped for this item instead of shelling out the 20. I knew the ads looked too good to be true and companies exaggerate, but when they so strongly claim to make you look 10 years younger you figure it must take atleast a few years off. Firstly, the paste is so thick its very difficult to spread evenly, I don't think having to push a product around harshly and "drag" on your skin is good for wrinkles. Applying foundation was a real struggle. It basicly felt like stickying my foundation onto glue. The cakiness was crazy, it did cover my pores but only because it made my foundation look like it was applied with a trowel. Applying this after foundation is just as bad.There are a few reviews that claim nanoblur only works with certain foundations, that may be the case, it therefore makes no sense for them to sell nanoblur without mentioning this! They should have sold it through a company like cover fx, recommending you use it with their foundation. This is supposedly used for HD filming, it must take a skilled makeup artist to use this properly. Even then I can't imagine it does much.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Guriya

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay let me start by repeating what a previous reviewer stated...this is NOT a primer, however for me it has worked best as a primer. I put a small pea size amount on my entire face and then follow with my makeup and for me it works great. My skin looks and stays smooth all day. My makeup doesn't wear off or crease even after hours of being out in the sun. The only thing I don't like is that you have to work quite fast with it because it dries very quickly. Other than that, I really love this as a primer.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethThird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Despite following directions carefully, in my view this product
does not work. I believe it is a waste of money.

The before and after photos which advertise this product are
grossly exaggerated and should not be permitted as a lure
to spend 20 on a cream which does not do as it says on the
tin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Hypsie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS NOT A PRIMER. If you use it as one you will be disappointed. This is technology used in HD film makeup. It is designed to stop light from reflecting off your facial impurities and rough spots. Take a picture of yourself without makeup and without nanoblur. Then put on nanoblur still without makeup. You will see the difference. It mattifies because it is supposed to. If you want dewy skin this is not for you. It is also not skin cream. It does not penetrate your skin, it creates a barrier to stop light reflection to give the appearance of smoother skin. It does fill the pores so if you are prone to breakouts you may have issues with this product. I don't feel that it's
meant for everyday use, but if you'll be taking pictures this is a definite must. I have not tried it over any makeup, but it is to be used as a finishing step. You would not want to rub it in if using a powder, but I read to try using a brush to get nice even coverage over liquid or powder.
Try it, but don't expect it to be something it's not. This product should be getting much higher reviews.
Update: if your looking to fix rather than cover your skin, try Snoxin by the same company, it's fantastic and it's only been a week. 12 months (one/two tubes) to full results. My skin is even and the nanoblur works even better! Also the brush technique works for me with dry skin, no acne. I can't vouch for oily skin though id imagine the oil may mix differently with the product over makeup.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No