Indeed Nanoblur

3.2

Water / Aqua / Eau • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Cyclopentasiloxane • Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer • Butylene Glycol • Acetyl Octapeptide-3 • Palmitoyl Oligopeptide • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 • Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate • Isohexadecane • Cyclohexasiloxane • Polysilicone-11 • Polysorbate 80 • Polysorbate 20 • Carbomer • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol

on 11/15/2013 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Great stuff, it's really working! I have enlarged pores, and they're almost invisible with this stuff. And it stays on all day.

Compared to Clinique's "Pore Minimizer": Nanoblur is WAY better on hiding pores. The Pore Minimizer smears and rubbs off after just a while, Nanoblur don't.

I use it alone, with bronze powder and blush on top. Mostly I just use it on my T-zone, and only moisturizer on my dry spots. Cause it's a bit drying.

It's quite tricky to use with liquid foundation. Here's what I do:

I like to blend all my liquid products between my palms and then rub them all on to my face in one sweep. Moisturizer, gel bronzer, bb cream, and foundation. And now, also Nanoblur. I know it sounds weird, but it works great for me. I use the same amount of the products as I would if I were to layer them.

on 11/11/2013 9:44:00 PM

I love this stuff!! It really does work, but you have to use it exactly as the directions state- I think this is why it hasn't worked for some of the other reviewers maybe?? It instructs to dab or pat product on after using foundation. Then PAT Nanoblur gently into the problem ares (fine lines on forehead and around eyes) -DO NOT RUB- until it "dries" and appears completely matte. The I gently brush powder over foundation and Nanoblur with great results!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

this is crap! it does blur pores a little, but I cant wear this with make up. I tried over and under liquid foundation, I tried under mineral powder foundation. i can only wear it under a bb cream, but the finished result looks the same as without nanoblur. would not buy this again.

on 6/15/2013 5:41:00 PM

I purchased this on clearance for $3 and honestly I wasn't expecting to much as the claims are pretty outrageous. After playing around with this product I found it works best for me as a face primer. I mix a small amount of it in with my spf facial moisturizer and it helps extend the longevity of my face make-up during the day. It's kind of finicky and only works with a few of my spf moisturizers and personally I wouldn't repurchase.

So, as my username states I'm about to turn thirty and have decided I need to try as many products as possible to minimize the look of current wrinkles and prevent new ones. I actually got Botox a few weeks ago (which I thought I would NEVER do), but I love it...

Anyway, Nanoblur was another product on the list of things to try. Carmindy of What Not to Wear suggested it, so I thought ok, it has to work right?

The most important thing to know about this product is that it takes lots of trial and error and so far I haven't figured it out. DO NOT try this out when you have somewhere to be in less than 3 hours. Disaster. I had a meeting and had two hours getting ready...plenty of time I thought. Nope...I was actually late to the meeting b/c I had to redo my makeup 4 different times. By the end my face was red and flaky b/c I had washed it so many times.

So I tried it several ways...I put it on after my foundation and then put powder over it, under just powder, over powder. FAIL! If you don't perfectly tap it on it clumps up and makes you look like you have some weird skin problem. The only way I could make it work was with NO makeup at all.

Bottom line--I'm returning it. I could probably play with it and maybe eventually get something that looks okay, but why? I need new products to make my life easier, not harder.

on 3/22/2013 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I kind of bought this as a joke. For the last few weeks, I've been telling friends that - now I'm approaching my 30th birthday - I'm going to turn back the clock with a cunning combination of snake serum, sheep placenta and Nanoblur. Anyway, Priceline had a sample container, so I sneakily applied some of this gooey white cream to one of the wrinklier parts of my hand and, true to its word, within 40 seconds, there was a noticeable reduction in the general level of wrinklyness. I thought, "What the hell?" #yolo So ... it actually works. Sure. Its promise is vastly overstated, but my expectations were realistic and I'm a happy customer. For me, I find it works best when used topically and, as the packaging directs, as the final step in my skincare routine. I have one wrinkle line on my forehead and a couple of small lines around my eyes. I use a very small amount and it isn't so much that the wrinkles magically vanish (it's Priceline; not Hogwarts), but the overall prominence of the wrinkles are noticeably reduced. The product itself is very mattifying, which is great for my oily, male skin. The cream absorbs quickly, but the affected areas are slightly sticky to the touch and remain that way all day. This causes me no discomfort. I've read that some women have had problems mixing this with their foundation. Not a problem I have (I don't wear make up), but something to keep in mind. Give it a go, but I think it's important not to let your imagination runaway with itself. Be realistic. I'll keep buying this.

on 2/8/2013 7:34:00 AM

Once you find the right way to use this product you will be happy. The instructions on the tube are inadequate. I followed them and found the product too mattifying and lightening for liquid foundation but perfect for mineral makeup. At first I used it all over my face but it is best used as a corrector in smaller areas. On the neck, under the jaw it firms everything up nicely. Do not use this as a primer. Hopefully the manufacturer updates the instructions accordingly. It's cheap enough to experiment with to get great results, once you find the right way for you it is great. Make up stays on all day, no retouching required, it's amazing.

on 1/25/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't really see any major changes when using Nanoblur, except that it does minimize my pores and that's about it! Most of the time it just smudges my makeup, especially under my eyes when I try to use it to ease wrinkle appearance. In my experience, it works horribly with cream foundation and powder foundations, but is ok with liquid foundations. I also tried using it as a primer, and it was ok though I've used better. Definately a huge exaggeration for the product to claim to make you look 10 years younger! I wanted to try Indeed Labs other product, Snoxin, but after this dud I won't bother. Won't be repurchasing, that's for sure!

on 1/22/2013 4:53:00 PM

Oh this is a tricky product, first tube was basically a disaster, when I but it on it was pale and flaked but I started playing with it and it really is amazing once you get the hang of it. I put my moisturiser on and then just dab a bit of this on where I need it, for example fine lines above my upper lip and yes it's a miracle, they are gone! Then I dab a little bit of foundation over using my damp beauty blender sponge and it is perfect and stays put. It takes a little playing with but it's a great product once you get the hang of it.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is it shouldn't be that difficult to figure it out and the directions aren't helpful if you wear makeup with it.

on 1/18/2013 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Having read so much hype about this product i just had to try it. I am not a wearer of makeup usually, apart from when i go out for the evening. I have to say, this is my new daily face product. Literally makes me look as if my skin is flawless. I have a few open pores and issues with creasing and little lines around my eyes. This has helped so much that i can't stop raving about it - i have even given one to my mum.

My mum has been using this on her neck and decolletage and it makes such a difference. Am hooked!