October 25, 2014 | 1833 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Indeed Nanoblur

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is crap! it does blur pores a little, but I cant wear this with make up. I tried over and under liquid foundation, I tried under mineral powder foundation. i can only wear it under a bb cream, but the finished result looks the same as without nanoblur. would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this on clearance for $3 and honestly I wasn't expecting to much as the claims are pretty outrageous. After playing around with this product I found it works best for me as a face primer. I mix a small amount of it in with my spf facial moisturizer and it helps extend the longevity of my face make-up during the day. It's kind of finicky and only works with a few of my spf moisturizers and personally I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by turningthirty

So, as my username states I'm about to turn thirty and have decided I need to try as many products as possible to minimize the look of current wrinkles and prevent new ones. I actually got Botox a few weeks ago (which I thought I would NEVER do), but I love it...

Anyway, Nanoblur was another product on the list of things to try. Carmindy of What Not to Wear suggested it, so I thought ok, it has to work right?

The most important thing to know about this product is that it takes lots of trial and error and so far I haven't figured it out. DO NOT try this out when you have somewhere to be in less than 3 hours. Disaster. I had a meeting and had two hours getting ready...plenty of time I thought. Nope...I was actually late to the meeting b/c I had to redo my makeup 4 different times. By the end my face was red and flaky b/c I had washed it so many times.

So I tried it several ways...I put it on after my foundation and then put powder over it, under just powder, over powder. FAIL! If you don't perfectly tap it on it clumps up and makes you look like you have some weird skin problem. The only way I could make it work was with NO makeup at all.

Bottom line--I'm returning it. I could probably play with it and maybe eventually get something that looks okay, but why? I need new products to make my life easier, not harder.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by budafudawuda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I kind of bought this as a joke. For the last few weeks, I've been telling friends that - now I'm approaching my 30th birthday - I'm going to turn back the clock with a cunning combination of snake serum, sheep placenta and Nanoblur. Anyway, Priceline had a sample container, so I sneakily applied some of this gooey white cream to one of the wrinklier parts of my hand and, true to its word, within 40 seconds, there was a noticeable reduction in the general level of wrinklyness. I thought, "What the hell?" #yolo So ... it actually works. Sure. Its promise is vastly overstated, but my expectations were realistic and I'm a happy customer. For me, I find it works best when used topically and, as the packaging directs, as the final step in my skincare routine. I have one wrinkle line on my forehead and a couple of small lines around my eyes. I use a very small amount and it isn't so much that the wrinkles magically vanish (it's Priceline; not Hogwarts), but the overall prominence of the wrinkles are noticeably reduced. The product itself is very mattifying, which is great for my oily, male skin. The cream absorbs quickly, but the affected areas are slightly sticky to the touch and remain that way all day. This causes me no discomfort. I've read that some women have had problems mixing this with their foundation. Not a problem I have (I don't wear make up), but something to keep in mind. Give it a go, but I think it's important not to let your imagination runaway with itself. Be realistic. I'll keep buying this.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 7:34:00 AM More reviews by BlueCherry

Once you find the right way to use this product you will be happy. The instructions on the tube are inadequate. I followed them and found the product too mattifying and lightening for liquid foundation but perfect for mineral makeup. At first I used it all over my face but it is best used as a corrector in smaller areas. On the neck, under the jaw it firms everything up nicely. Do not use this as a primer. Hopefully the manufacturer updates the instructions accordingly. It's cheap enough to experiment with to get great results, once you find the right way for you it is great. Make up stays on all day, no retouching required, it's amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by monarose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't really see any major changes when using Nanoblur, except that it does minimize my pores and that's about it! Most of the time it just smudges my makeup, especially under my eyes when I try to use it to ease wrinkle appearance. In my experience, it works horribly with cream foundation and powder foundations, but is ok with liquid foundations. I also tried using it as a primer, and it was ok though I've used better. Definately a huge exaggeration for the product to claim to make you look 10 years younger! I wanted to try Indeed Labs other product, Snoxin, but after this dud I won't bother. Won't be repurchasing, that's for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by sdelory

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh this is a tricky product, first tube was basically a disaster, when I but it on it was pale and flaked but I started playing with it and it really is amazing once you get the hang of it. I put my moisturiser on and then just dab a bit of this on where I need it, for example fine lines above my upper lip and yes it's a miracle, they are gone! Then I dab a little bit of foundation over using my damp beauty blender sponge and it is perfect and stays put. It takes a little playing with but it's a great product once you get the hang of it.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is it shouldn't be that difficult to figure it out and the directions aren't helpful if you wear makeup with it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by frostylady81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Having read so much hype about this product i just had to try it. I am not a wearer of makeup usually, apart from when i go out for the evening. I have to say, this is my new daily face product. Literally makes me look as if my skin is flawless. I have a few open pores and issues with creasing and little lines around my eyes. This has helped so much that i can't stop raving about it - i have even given one to my mum.

My mum has been using this on her neck and decolletage and it makes such a difference. Am hooked!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by HappyMadden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is photoshop in a tube! Have it in my handbag ALL the time - i could not live without it!!! you will be addicted once you start using it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by karashar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product a month ago. The first try was a disaster (I followed the instructions). It occured to me to mix a little bit with my liquid foundation and apply it with a brush. Bingo! That did the trick. I've been getting compliments on my looks from friends and family every since. It really did take years off my face.