July 24, 2014 | 1189 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - HD Microfinish Cream Blush - #6

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by olelala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh wow. Didn't think I'd like this one, because I hated MUFE HD foundation on me (as a note, I love F&B though). I am NC35, and this is such a naturally beautiful flush of a blush. After putting on my foundation, I get about 1/4 pump of the color and quickly blend it on to both cheeks. The formula is a soft cream that blends REALLY easily and dries to a matte but radiant finish, which I love, and it doesn't become oily or fade during the day. The application I put on at 730am has lasted for 13 hours now! I was a die-hard powered blush but will never use it again since this is much easier much more long-lasting. I got a small tube as a generous 100 point redemption at Sephora, but when I run out I will certainly buy this again. This one is a win for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by mrsthenderson

At first, I was a little intimidated by the color but I found that a little goes a long way with this. I find this to be a very nice pink for my NC42 skintone. I had already read reviews regarding the pump situation so I already knew to squeeze lightly. I find that applying it to my cheeks first with my fingers and then blending it with a MAC 130 brush gives me perfect application each time. I would definitely repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by calicatattack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also got this as a perk from Sephora. I never would have thought to purchase this because 1) I prefer powder blush for ease of application, and 2) the color looked bright in the bottle. But I was pleasantly surprised by this product.
The pump is nice and keeps the product neat and clean. And the color is really nice. The product is quite sheer upon application, but buildable. Applied lightly and blended with a small flat top brush, it gives a sheer reddish pink flush. It is flattering and youthful on my complexion. I am EL DW Ivory Beige, MAC 25-30ish, neutral leaning yellow with brown hair and eyes. I found it applied well over foundation without shifting it. And a teeny bit goes a long way. Will purchase it in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I got this blush for free with a recent online sephora order and would never have gave it a second thought if it were not offered to me. I love it. Now, I normally stick to powder blushes. I've tried a few cream blushes here and there and never really reach for them after awhile. But this one, it's different. It's so creamy and pigmented, yet still sheer and wearable. It's a pinky coral which is right up my alley as far as color goes, I grabbed way too many blushes in the same color range this summer. This being one of them. Anyhow, I like how this applies and how it dries to a soft finish and it's very easy to blend. I use my handy dandy fingers with it and have had no issues. And I don't want to forget how awesome the pump is, it's perfect. No digging fingers into a pan or jar. I actually will repurchase this when my deluxe sample is gone. I also want to add, the picture at the top of the blush in the bottle is not the correct color, it's way off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Didn't know this cream blush existed until I received it as a 100 pt gift from Sephora but I'm so glad I did. I've used Bobbi Brown pot rouges and Tarte's cheek stains but I like this one the best. You just need the tiniest drop on each cheek and the texture is just so light and creamy making this one so much easier to blend. It glides over my cheeks with no tugging or pulling. The color seems really vibrant as first but once it sets it provides a natural matte pink flush. I'm so in love with the pump packaging. It keeps the germs out unlike BB's and Tarte's and it's so handy for travel. So glad this fell in my hands and will definitely look into other shades once this one runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's funny because when i saw this came out i told myself i'd never get this because i never really wear any cream blushes. however on my last online order at sephora.com, i got this as my 100 point gift and i've been using this everyday since i got it.
i put this on the back of my hand, then use a flat top brush to even it out on my cheeks and it gives me the most beautiful flush. and it lasts all day. even after going to the gym. i'm so happy i got this as a sample because i know i'd never buy it before trying it out.
for ref. i'm NC 30 - 35 :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by maomaouchi

I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora and I must say I am quite impressed. I usually shy away from cream blushes because my skin is oily/combo and putting too many cream products on my face can lead to excessive oiliness, especially in my cheek area. I find that this product does not contribute to additional oiliness, which is great. The color is a pinky salmon color that shows up on my NC25 skin as a true pink. It is sheer enough so that it looks natural. There are no shimmers that I can see, in the tube or on my skin, which helps it look very natural. It is pigmented and only a little bit of product is needed--definitely not an entire pumps worth though, so it's a little frustrating that they've designed the pump to pump out more than most people would need. You just need to be careful that you are not pumping all the way down.

I find I have really great control of where this goes on my cheeks vs. powder since I can put a little on my fingers and blend only to areas I want (rather than a powder which will spread a little even if I use a smaller brush). It has a very nice smooth consistency and is quite fluid, much more so than for example MAC or NARS cream blushes. It has outstanding lasting power--about 6 hours. It's small (since it's the deluxe sample--but the full size product is pretty small too) and pretty easy to carry around in the purse since it has a tight cap and I don't have to worry about it breaking like powders, or carry around a brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a bit expensive, but so worth it. This is a great blush for anyone who is going to wear HD foundation, powder or if they are to be in front of the HD camara at all. the lighting reflextion payoff is amazing, its a light flash of blushing tone. Also, it looks natural, like you have a natural glow, i love this, I normally wear mostly cream blush, so, this is great. It is a very small bottle of blush with pump, but, you just need half a pump for all over the face and it blend into the skin amazingly, doesn't even look like you have anything else but a nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 3:47:00 AM More reviews by MYGR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush looks very natural when applied correctly. Unfortunately with this pump it is difficult to dispense an appropriate amount of product. The key is to lightly press the top to get about a 1/4 pump multiple times. A little product goes a long way! The blush looks best when blended with fingers or stippled onto face. It dries quickly and is very hard to manipulate after. The color can be too bright at first, but will sink into your skin after a minute leaving you with a beautiful flush. There is no shimmer to this blush, just a dewey look. For me, as the day went on I noticed some color near my ears that faded more slowly than the rest and made it look patchy even while wearing a base. To solve this I did not blend the blush into my hairline and concentrated on making the line less harsh around the edges to keep it natural. As far as pricing, the contents of the bottle will last a very long time because of how little is needed with each use. Four stars because it doesn't last all day on my face (still quite a long time, though!) and is hard to apply on the go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love cream blushes and was anxious to try these after reading good reviews, and I was not disappointed. This shade is a warm pink without shimmer. It's easy to overdo though - it's highly pigmented so apply sparingly, especially if you're fair-skinned (I find just a tiny bit dabbed on and blended with the MAC 130 brush is perfect.) I love how it stayed put all day even on my oily skin. The packaging is unfortunate, however. The pump dispenses way too much product, which is not desirable when you need so little!