October 23, 2014 | 922 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolute best quality item in the world worth 80 cents. Wet n wild should put these singles in a bubble gum type machine. Wouldn't that be exciting? Not knowing what color you'd get but know the quality was on par. Anywho I've also got nutty, they are incredibly smooth and pigmented I was seriously surprised. Wet n wild has majorly upped it's game I now have tons of the merchandise. Great all over lid color , brow bone, whatever / wherever

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by newbri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect highlighting color. Good color payoff. Amazing price!!!! Love this brand so far!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by trixie1803

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shadow and I use it for the most part to set my under eye concealer. I keep a handful of them around for this one purpose. It's creamy, doesn't crease or fade on me. Sometimes I will just use my Nars eye primer on my lids and underneath my eyes, then concealer and then this shadow. It works out perfect and looks so brightening.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Brulee (of course), Nutty, & Panther; I also have Platinum, Trashed, Glamrock, & Sellout—those are shimmer singles. I bought each one for 50˘. They're all highly pigmented & come in handy.

Brulee is a neural tan/beige colour that I personally like to use to highlight my brow bone. It's incredibly long-lasting & easy to apply. Although I don't wear it alone, one my favourite things about this is that the shade/colour is neutral, & it CAN be worn alone or with another Color Icon Single to create an easy & pretty everyday eye—two words: transition colour! It's smooth & not a cheap powder despite it being $1. I recommend this, & all Color Icon Singles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe I only paid a total of $0.84 cents for this shadow! The pigmentation is excellent. It's not too powdery. And I love the pale matte color. You can use this color a lot of different ways. It makes a great base shadow or blending shadow. Personally, I like to wear this as a wash of color from my lash line to my brow bone. Then I blend a little bit of Wet 'n' Wild "Nutty" shadow in the crease for some depth, and I add some Wet 'n' Wild Mega Protein Mascara to finish off the look. (FYI: Using the lighter "Brulee" shade on the lids, versus the expected darker color, actually makes the eyes look bigger). I only hope Wet 'n' Wild will add some more neutral matte shades to their collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HG eyeshadow! I use this daily as a lid color and a brow bone color. Similar to MACs Brûlée but more powdery & for $1 it's worth it!! I think the packaging is tiny and cute but I have found that some are hard to open. I've gone through many of these and I plan on going through many more. I always have a couple back ups in my collection! You can find these everywhere and the price is amazing. There's no reason to not try this! Apply with a more stiff eye brush and pat before blending. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 5:56:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Great for all over the lid as well brow highlight.
Awesome price and pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

It kinda blows my mind when I realise that such a great eyeshadow is only a dollar! I use the colour all over my lid up to my brow to cover any pigmentation on my eyelid and it really brightens up the area without being obvious (my skin tone is pale, yellow based and warm- about NC20 or 'buff' in Clinique's even better foundation). With this, a touch of gel liner and mascara, my eye routine has been cut by a few precious minutes!

Like everyone has mentioned, the consistency is very smooth and buttery without my eyelid turning into crease central. I've only been using it for about a week, but it hasn't shattered or anything yet (which wet n wild eyeshadows tend to do even when they haven't been dropped...).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by 902nikki902

I couldn't find this shadow in Canada for the past couple years. When I seen it pop-up in the Superstore last week my heart almost skipped a beat! It is perfection for my brow highlight, so excited it's back out! It was only $1.99 btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very much like this shadow. It is soft and pigmented, as are all wet 'n wild shadows. Shade is a great nude. Almost my skin color. Great for light neutral eye. It also even out eye lid to apply another shadow. I prefer it swept all over lid with a dark brown liner on top. Great and cheap everyday neutral.