Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 1/17/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

99, ladies! It's creamy and highly pigmented, with sleek packaging. Love this as a base color or as an allover lid wash on casual days when I'm running errands.
Not much else to say that hasn't been said already. Believe the hype, splurge on the $1 and enjoy!

on 11/19/2014 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

There's nothing more to say that everyone hasn't already. I love this shadow, and it's the perfect creamy all over "base" shadow for before I begin any of my eyeshadow steps. Perfect for my skintone, and I would assume for darker skintones it would be a lovely matte cream highlight.

on 11/15/2014 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Fantastic color for blending out crease colors. I use this color every day. Use a little on your browbone and blend towards the crease. Makes a beautiful, soft effect. My HG!!

on 11/9/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this shadow!
I bought this with the Panther (black) color, and was absolutely in love! The pigment is really nice, it goes on smooth, and I haven't noticed any fallout issues.

I am, almost exclusively, looking for matte colors, and it's hard to find good ones that don't cost the price of rent (ok, maybe there's a slight exaggeration happening there). These single shadows are only 99 cents!

The downside? Not nearly enough colors.We need more! :)

on 11/9/2014 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This 99 cent eyeshadow is amazing. I use it as a primer on my eyelids. It is matte, but allows any shadow I put over it to blend so much better. I have purchased a backup because I do not want to be without this.

on 11/8/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

How do you profess a love for an e/s. Well let me tell you this one is a "jewel." I have tried many brand from HE to DS and my stash is large and vast. I tried this one on a whim when they first came out and it performs like a diamond. I used this to prep my eyelids before I put on e/s to kind of blank out fine veins, and brighten up my eyes. I have even used it to set my concealer under my eye and it just "works." Recently Walgreens ran and 60 cent sale on certain items and I picked up back-ups of this little baby. I works as well maybe not better for me than MAC's vanilla e/s. Try the WnW e/s singles they don't disappoint. And the price point is outstanding.

on 10/5/2014 8:42:00 PM

Does not do anything for me. Washes me out. Nice neutral color which turns boring on my lids. Glad it works for others.

on 10/5/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have been looking for a replacement for mac vanilla and Blanc type e/s because I go through them quickly for my highlight under brow shade.....I haven't had the best exp. with wen n wild eyeshadows in the past but after hearing about this one I said why not its only 1$, well its now my holy grail highlight shade hit the pans 3 times! the packaging is so cheap and difficult to open I always end up messing my mani up with this crap packging however, easiest thing to do is just depot a whole bunch into a palette and have them readily accessible. I can look past the cheap packing because the product dose perform. I am a nc 20, I do wish the shade was a tad lighter but it works, I do have to use a primer with this it does not last as long as mac does but it does the job.

on 9/7/2014 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this shadow. I use it as a brow highlight. It is a beautiful matte cream color with good pigmentation and no chalkiness and all for $1! I remember Wet n' Wild eye shadows from 10 years ago and they were terrible. When someone told me to try these eye shadows again I was skeptical, but I love them. So glad I tried them again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Really good and really cheap. The only problem I have with it is that the cover broke on me.