July 28, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very much like this shadow. It is soft and pigmented, as are all wet 'n wild shadows. Shade is a great nude. Almost my skin color. Great for light neutral eye. It also even out eye lid to apply another shadow. I prefer it swept all over lid with a dark brown liner on top. Great and cheap everyday neutral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best $1 (or less) you can spend on m/u! Great all over lid color for my (NC20 - maybe a little lighter) skintone. Blends easily. I wouldn't call it buttery but it isn't too powdery either.

I had first thought it looked a little too peachy in the pan but it isn't.

I have a hard time getting the package open. It is hard to get my nail under the lip to open it. I wish they would change that design.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a creamy, pale neutral eyeshadow that works as an all over lid color or as a transition color. The texture is very buttery and smoothe and I reach for this often. It is lighter than my skin color so I can even use this as a matte brow highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Holy grail nude! I couldn't find it anywhere in Vancouver so I had to pay more in amazon, but I will still repurchase this. In fact, I already placed my order today for 3 more of them! It's so buttery that you couldn't even believe it's a 99 cents product! I use it as my highlight, and also correct some of the eyeshadow that I didn't blend well. It's also a great transition color! The only downside I'll say about this is its super easy to broke. It broke in the corner somehow someday. And once it broke in the corner it start to crack everywhere. That's why I need to purchase 3 more-- in case it broke into several pieces and I can't use it anymore! I try to find a similar product in other brands but non of them work as well as this one. Overall it's an amazing product, worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by lovelylucy88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE! i use this as a brow bone highlight awesome eyeshadow cant believe its just 99 cents. its very pigmented

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Tuney07

Love love love this eyeshadow! It's the perfect everyday lid color, brow bone highlight, and eyeshadow blending color. I can't believe this is .99 cents lol it's unbelievable. The formula is also very workable, pigmented and soft. I like to apply it with a flat shader brush and I use the elf essentials one. I recommend to everyone who loves experimenting with eyeshadows. So far I've seen it at Walgreens and Kmart.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is my favorite matte skin color shadow to use alone or as a highlight to the brow. It's a very creamy and soft shadow formula that goes on smoothly and blends well with anything. Very much a HG shadow for me and will always repurchase.

Packaging sucks, but I will not complain lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by mariab79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it as a highlight!!! Wonderful !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This is a perfect, A+, HG product for me! I fell in love with an eyeshadow I got in a palette - but it was not sold on it's own (and also not sold in this country either, which added to my grief), which I loved because it worked perfectly as a matte single eyelid colour, as a lid colour for cat-eyes and more dramatic lips, as a matte highlight. . .

I tried to find "dupes". Bought MAC, TooFaced, all that. Nothing compared till I found this. The quality is superb, especially considering it is a matte shadow which are often chalky and dry. This went on smooth, beautiful, no fall out, true to the colour in the pan. It goes with my colouring very well (NC20) and I use it all the time as a matte highlight, for all kinds of eyeshadow looks, everything! I even use it to set under eye concealer sometimes (very light dusting) during the cold months when I'm paler. The texture is smooth, creamy and the colour is pigmented and doesn't feel "cheap" at all.

I love this so much I always keep *at least* 3 back-ups. The only con is the hideous packaging - but really who cares, I can de-pot it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

Wow! I can't believe it to me this long to try this single eyeshadow, I was not expecting much but to my surprise it was not chalky or it is very smooth in texture almost velvety smooth! Pigmented, blends well, seriously feels like a high end shadow & super cheap in price! I use it all over my lid especially to highlight my brow bone! Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!!!!