December 22, 2014 | 1187 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an HG base e/s, matte brow highlight and subtle everyday inner corner highlight product for me. The texture of this e/s beats a lot of more expensive DS and HE brands; it's smooth, buttery and doesn't crease!

WnW Brûlée, when applied all over my lids, make my eyes look more awake. If I'm in a hurry I use this on my lids, under my brows, add some liner to the upper lash line and I'm out the door.

Honestly, I prefer this shade to BB's Bone (chalky in my NW20 skintone) and similar matte shades from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a half shade lighter than my skintone, so I love to use it as a matte highlighter down the the center of my nose and the top of my cheeks, in addition to the standard location under the brow bone. It's my go-to for lightening dark eyelids and creating a 'blank canvas' for the eye. Will always repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I have a huge amount of eyeshadows that I have purchased in this color. I love that it is super cheap, the eyeshadow lasts all day, and I don't even need to pair it with another color really. As most day, I will just wear it by itself all over my eyelids and it looks completely fantastic that way.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by frippery

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

looks chalky and dull. didn't like the pale color and it's kind of messy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

What a find girls? This is a satin/matte color and is not too white. It is a perfect vanilla with a bit of gold undertone. Love it. I got it in Canada at Loblaws for 2.00$ and I could not believe my eyes...literally. I have not tried the other colors as I hear they are too shimmery. This is as good as NYX or MAC. Go go go girls.....get in

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolute best quality item in the world worth 80 cents. Wet n wild should put these singles in a bubble gum type machine. Wouldn't that be exciting? Not knowing what color you'd get but know the quality was on par. Anywho I've also got nutty, they are incredibly smooth and pigmented I was seriously surprised. Wet n wild has majorly upped it's game I now have tons of the merchandise. Great all over lid color , brow bone, whatever / wherever

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by newbri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect highlighting color. Good color payoff. Amazing price!!!! Love this brand so far!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by trixie1803

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shadow and I use it for the most part to set my under eye concealer. I keep a handful of them around for this one purpose. It's creamy, doesn't crease or fade on me. Sometimes I will just use my Nars eye primer on my lids and underneath my eyes, then concealer and then this shadow. It works out perfect and looks so brightening.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Brulee (of course), Nutty, & Panther; I also have Platinum, Trashed, Glamrock, & Sellout—those are shimmer singles. I bought each one for 50¢. They're all highly pigmented & come in handy.

Brulee is a neural tan/beige colour that I personally like to use to highlight my brow bone. It's incredibly long-lasting & easy to apply. Although I don't wear it alone, one my favourite things about this is that the shade/colour is neutral, & it CAN be worn alone or with another Color Icon Single to create an easy & pretty everyday eye—two words: transition colour! It's smooth & not a cheap powder despite it being $1. I recommend this, & all Color Icon Singles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe I only paid a total of $0.84 cents for this shadow! The pigmentation is excellent. It's not too powdery. And I love the pale matte color. You can use this color a lot of different ways. It makes a great base shadow or blending shadow. Personally, I like to wear this as a wash of color from my lash line to my brow bone. Then I blend a little bit of Wet 'n' Wild "Nutty" shadow in the crease for some depth, and I add some Wet 'n' Wild Mega Protein Mascara to finish off the look. (FYI: Using the lighter "Brulee" shade on the lids, versus the expected darker color, actually makes the eyes look bigger). I only hope Wet 'n' Wild will add some more neutral matte shades to their collection.