Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 10/5/2014 8:42:00 PM

Does not do anything for me. Washes me out. Nice neutral color which turns boring on my lids. Glad it works for others.

on 10/5/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have been looking for a replacement for mac vanilla and Blanc type e/s because I go through them quickly for my highlight under brow shade.....I haven't had the best exp. with wen n wild eyeshadows in the past but after hearing about this one I said why not its only 1$, well its now my holy grail highlight shade hit the pans 3 times! the packaging is so cheap and difficult to open I always end up messing my mani up with this crap packging however, easiest thing to do is just depot a whole bunch into a palette and have them readily accessible. I can look past the cheap packing because the product dose perform. I am a nc 20, I do wish the shade was a tad lighter but it works, I do have to use a primer with this it does not last as long as mac does but it does the job.

on 9/7/2014 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this shadow. I use it as a brow highlight. It is a beautiful matte cream color with good pigmentation and no chalkiness and all for $1! I remember Wet n' Wild eye shadows from 10 years ago and they were terrible. When someone told me to try these eye shadows again I was skeptical, but I love them. So glad I tried them again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Really good and really cheap. The only problem I have with it is that the cover broke on me.

on 9/6/2014 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

To me this was an ok shade. Nothing amazing. It is nice on the lid with a deeper color in the crease. I do not care for it on the brow bone as I think it looks powdery and slightly chalky.
For the price this is very good but once I finish mine I will not repurchase.

on 9/3/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an HG base e/s, matte brow highlight and subtle everyday inner corner highlight product for me. The texture of this e/s beats a lot of more expensive DS and HE brands; it's smooth, buttery and doesn't crease!

WnW Brle, when applied all over my lids, make my eyes look more awake. If I'm in a hurry I use this on my lids, under my brows, add some liner to the upper lash line and I'm out the door.

Honestly, I prefer this shade to BB's Bone (chalky in my NW20 skintone) and similar matte shades from MAC.

on 8/27/2014 6:06:00 PM

This is a half shade lighter than my skintone, so I love to use it as a matte highlighter down the the center of my nose and the top of my cheeks, in addition to the standard location under the brow bone. It's my go-to for lightening dark eyelids and creating a 'blank canvas' for the eye. Will always repurchase.

on 8/12/2014 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have a huge amount of eyeshadows that I have purchased in this color. I love that it is super cheap, the eyeshadow lasts all day, and I don't even need to pair it with another color really. As most day, I will just wear it by itself all over my eyelids and it looks completely fantastic that way.

on 8/10/2014 6:16:00 AM

looks chalky and dull. didn't like the pale color and it's kind of messy.

on 7/18/2014 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a find girls? This is a satin/matte color and is not too white. It is a perfect vanilla with a bit of gold undertone. Love it. I got it in Canada at Loblaws for 2.00$ and I could not believe my eyes...literally. I have not tried the other colors as I hear they are too shimmery. This is as good as NYX or MAC. Go go go girls.....get in