December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Treatments - AMBI - Fade Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by peeweekissme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg I used this 2yrs ago..didn't work at all. it stinks like chemicals. I tried it on old scars n new scars...I scar easily and need something to help get rid of it. so now I been using snail extract its all natural and it works the science behind it makes sense, how snail protect themselves..i know it sound gross but it works..i got mine from alternative-secrets website and its cheap too. i also been using kojic acid

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried using this on some liver spots I have, but unfortunately it turns out I'm highly allergic to the active ingredient hydroquinone. My face becomes filled with tiny bumps that are not acne. It's almost like a crust. The worst thing is I get it all over my face and not just where I put the product. It's like if a little just touches somewhere else, I will break out there. Hydroquinone is a powerful ingredient. I highly suggest you do a patch test first before applying it to your face.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by LizelleBelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am originally from St.Lucia but I have lived in Canada for 8 years. I moved back to St.Luica last year in May and I've been having some crazy breakouts ever since. I have very oily skin and the heat and dust contributed to a lot of those breakouts along with my very oily skin. After a few months I started to get big pimples on my face and after they healed or I popped them it left dark marks. I wear a lot of makeup and I didn't wear sunscreen so the marks got darker & before I knew it both sides of my face were covered in black spots which was really ugly. I would never leave my house without makeup. I went on you tube to find a cream or anything to fade marks for months then I came across a few AMBI reviews. Then I began googling and reading every single AMBI review on here and other sites then I decided to give it a try. Today is one week since I've been using AMBI & let's just say I would NEVER leave my house without makeup but yesterday I went shopping bare-faced. I couldn't believe the results I saw OVERNIGHT. And on the second day & today marks a week and there is a HUGE difference. I will continue using AMBI & will probably make a you tube video review with before and after pictures. It works for me !! I read that it didn't work for some but I definitely saw IMMEDIATE results which was so surreal. I can't wait to see my face in the next 2-3 weeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I bought AMBI Fade Cream without the knowledge that are different kinds: "Dry Skin," "Normal Skin," & "Oily Skin." I picked up "Normal Skin" because it was the only one stocked at my local beauty supply; I need & would have picked up "Oily Skin" had it been there. In any case, although it did take a long time for me to see improvements, this did work with me despite my accidentally buying the wrong product for my skin type. I use this skin bleaching agent because from the time I was thirteen or fourteen; I've suffered from acne & thanks to my daddy's lovely genetics, I have leftover scars/dark marks & discolouration. Before I go to sleep at night, I'd simply squeeze a little onto my finger & apply the cream to the areas where I have dark spots. I didn't experience any lightening around my dark spots or anywhere else I didn't apply it & I didn't experience any skin irritation. I want to add that you shouldn't get discouraged if you don't see results quickly. I saw results in less than a month, but the tube itself does say "if no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment…" & that because it's a tube, there tends to be oozing when you screw the top off, which can lead to wasted product. Lastly, this fade cream does smell funky. If you've ever used a skin lightening/bleaching product, you know what I'm talking about - it smells like most others do.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by KrissyNaturalModel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To start off I have been dealing with acne since the fifth grade and now I'm a junior. I have a lot if scars around my cheeks and forehead. So when I got this I expected my scars to gradually go away, and personally I think they are. At first I would wear this cream under my makeup and primer as a face lotion, but that was a bad idea. This fade cream can get extremely oily, plus my skin is oily which made my makeup run. So I don't think k it's made as a face lotion for makeup, instead I believe this is more of a daily lotion, and it doesn't take a lot. Which is good because it will last longer. My scars are not as dark or intense as they were when I first began using it. I now just put it in my face and nothing else, plus drink A LOT. Of water, and my face is clearing up.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by heavensentshawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im 23 years old and for the most part I have great skin but sometimes I have breakouts from alot reasons I used ambi fade cream for oily skin and it worked great for 2weeks then I noticed more breakouts and dark spots forming I dont recommend it at all. Try clinique its much better

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always been extremely cautious with creams such as these because my skin is highly reactive!

Now, aftering taking a massive risk to help fade my hyperpigmentation spots, I'm glad to say this 'Ambi Fade Cream - Oily Skin' has really helped my spots. It has taken awhile to see results, but results will come!

My spots are definitely lightening up. I use this as a spot treatment. I let the cream sit on the spots for as long as I can, before rubbing it into/all over my face. I find that doing this allows the cream to focus on the spots more intensively like a mask.

The best things about this Ambi cream is that it's easily absorbed, it leaves no residue, and the effects are natural and gradual.

I gave only 4 lipsticks because I don't like the smell or the aluminium tube it comes in. But that does no detract from the fact that IT DOES WORK FOR ME!

For best results: Use at night.

******************************* 17th APRIL 2014 - UPDATE*********************************

I have decided against using this because it was lightening my skin more than my hyperpigmentation spots even when I targeted them! The surrounding skin was lightening and just making the spots stand out more! Plus the texture of my skin was always unsettled.

Rating reduced.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by fotiniiix3

I REALLY wanted this to work. I had acne and recently cleared up my skin. I have a lot of hyper pigmentation that I wanted to get rid of so I decided to get this product. I put it on the first night and woke up and noticed the spots a little looked red and blotchy. I also noticed it even broke me out! I tried it again on the second night and woke up to bright red spots where i had put the cream! It completely made my dark spots even more noticeable. I wouldn't consider my skin to be super sensitive so I'm surprised i got this reaction..Now i'm left with pinkish red patches on my skin...I read a review that said the same thing, but i wanted to see for myself. I'm fair skinned so I don't know if this product would work better on darker skin tones, but i'm done using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Segarra

WOW! I'm fair tone and I don't and never did suffer from acne. However I've always had an embarrassing problem of darker skin in the arm pit & vagina area. I tried everything, even thought of getting my skin bleached! Thankfully a friend mentioned this product & I decided to purchase. I started using this product mid February 2014, I usually only apply once a day right after my shower. I apply a generous amount since I apply on bigger areas than acne scars. I've been a great amount of improvement!!! Both problem areas are lighter and I deff will purchase again! Honestly God sent!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Dfurbert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product worked on my more recent dark spots I used fresh aloe gel to get rid of all the old ones and it worked!