AMBI Fade Cream

3.6

Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Cyclomethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Disodium EDTA , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Ethylparaben , Fragrance , Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean) , Hydroxyethyl Urea , Isopropyl Myristate , Lactic Acid , Methylparaben , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG-16 Soy Sterol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Propylparaben , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Metabisulfite , Stearic Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate , Water

on 12/3/2014 11:52:00 PM

Honestly this stuff is amazing, except it smells absolutely terrible. (But I'll put up with that because it gives me great results.)

I picked it up at walmart for around $10 - I think it's a fair enough price because a little bit goes a long way.

I first wash my face thoroughly using a Clarisonic. I then gently pat dry and use a 100% Pure tonic for normal to oily skin. I let that dry for about 5 minutes and then I apply the Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir. After that is dry, (I wait until my face no longer feels sticky from the elixir) I apply the Ambi Fade Cream for Oily skin only to the areas where I have mild acne scarring. I have used it for a few days now and already see noticeable results. The dark pink acne scars are now way lighter and smaller and just less 'angry' looking altogether. The product doesn't seem to cause any adverse reactions with my skin and I plan to continue using it as long as I need to in order to eliminate all of the scarring.

I would recommend this to anyone who has mild acne scarring (I am not sure how well it works on very dark marks or scars) with normal to oily skin. If you have reactions/breakouts with silicones and/or sunscreens, then I would not recommend it because this product does contain these things.

on 11/15/2014 10:52:00 PM

I have the oily skin one and I've bought it about 3x. This is good for my acne scarring (I don't wear sunscreen, I know I know). I do not put it ALL over my face, just the specific spots I need help with. It's a creme, comes out of a resealable tube. Once it settles that area of my face becomes very oily. I usually wear it on top of all the other stuff I put on my face at night. If I use it every night for a week - I'll see good results and my dark brown spot will fade to a light pink. I'll post pictures later on of a particularly dark spot that my Origins Dr. Weil Mega Bright serum isn't doing ANYTHING about. This always has done the trick. Seems like it doesn't do well with hyper pigmentation.

on 10/7/2014 12:35:00 AM

Why does this have bad reviews! I've been using this fade cream for 1 month now and I never thought I would actually like it this much. I have 3 dark spots on my face due to acne, acne always leaves Brown spots on my face one it clears, their for I am beyond shocked that my marks are almost gone! had these spots for way to long. I used this fade cream only on spots not my whole face but I am very pleased. I am fair skin.. only thing I would say that is negative is that it says on the tube that it will not work for for dark skin! that's so lame!!

on 9/10/2014 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I did not notice any results

on 8/13/2014 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product is definitely not as quick acting or as potent as a prescription fade cream. I am not a huge fan of this fade cream, because it is not fast acting, plus the one that I bought for oily skin smells bad, and I do find it to be pore clogging as well. I currently use a prescription fade cream that I buy directly from out of my dermatologist's office, and even though it is pricey, it works way better than this stuff, plus it doesn't have added fragrance to it, and it doesn't clog my pores either.

on 7/4/2014 7:34:00 AM

I purchased this product after using a number of other lotions/creams/gels, etc., to try and minimize a small patch of hyper pigmentation I was developing on the left side of my face. I had tried a similar product from La Roche Posay for months and saw ZERO results. Therefore, my expectations with AMBI were slim to none. I believe the hyper pigmentation I had developed was a result of age/sun exposure vs. deep acne scarring. I've used the AMBI cream at night and in the morning (only on the affected area) for about two weeks and have seen a drastic change in the few dark spots I had seen. They're noticeably lighter and I no longer have to cover them with an additional layer of Bobbi Brown's foundation stick (in addition to my normal liquid foundation). For me, this product was worth the few dollars I paid for it, and has done the job. I will be repurchasing.

on 6/15/2014 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I brought this product after watching a YouTube review/tutorial on it. I use the product for the first time at night, and woke up in the middle of the night to find my face was incredibly oily and pudgy. I thought nothing of it, went back to sleep- woke up the next morning to find my face absolutelty covered in an extreme rash. I had tiny bumps all over my face, with small white heads. Stopped using the product straight away. I must say however, I put alot of the product on my face as opposed to a little- but still, the results were horrendous. Still searching for an effective acne scar fading cream.

on 6/13/2014 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It was a waste of my money. Made my nose somewhat shiny all the time. I also used it on my arms because of all the mosiquito bites I had from camping with my daughters. Simply did not work. I couldn't tell a difference. Using Clorox might be more effective because this product smells very pungent as well!!!

on 6/12/2014 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

omg I used this 2yrs ago..didn't work at all. it stinks like chemicals. I tried it on old scars n new scars...I scar easily and need something to help get rid of it. so now I been using snail extract its all natural and it works the science behind it makes sense, how snail protect themselves..i know it sound gross but it works..i got mine from alternative-secrets website and its cheap too. i also been using kojic acid

on 6/11/2014 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I tried using this on some liver spots I have, but unfortunately it turns out I'm highly allergic to the active ingredient hydroquinone. My face becomes filled with tiny bumps that are not acne. It's almost like a crust. The worst thing is I get it all over my face and not just where I put the product. It's like if a little just touches somewhere else, I will break out there. Hydroquinone is a powerful ingredient. I highly suggest you do a patch test first before applying it to your face.