August 28, 2014 | 1832 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by karlanicholle123

To begin with this hair mask is super expensive. I had heard a lot of hype on youtube about this product. It sucks! expected so much more but it did absolutely nothing for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by caitlinroseg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love. I wash my hair maybe every 5/6 days because it's curly, frizzy and dry, so over washing doesn't do well with it. Not to mention I straighten the crap out of it. This is the only stuff that makes my hair ridiculously smooth and soft and amazing! I wash my hair with the macadamia shampoo, then use the joico k pak reconstructor. Then I hope out of the shower, towel dry my hair with a micro fibre towel and generously put this all throughout my hair, focusing first on my ends. Then I wrap my hair up in a microfibre 'turbie', clip it in so it stays in place and wash out the next morning or afternoon. Amazing stuff!! 5 stars

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by xochristinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't been looking after my hair, straightened it every day, blow dryed it everyday and washed it everyday. So you could only imagine how horrible my hair is atm. Frizzy, dry and weak.

I'm looking for a product that will help me make my hair that little bit better and so far this product is doing exactly that.

As soon as you go to wash it out you can feel how incredibly smooth it is and from what my hair was it has improved incredibly well for just one try. My frizz was honestly not there anymore and my ends were still dry but definetley much better then what it was! my bf even noticed my hair wasn't as fluffed out!

I feel that 7 minutes is not enough time, I left mine for 35 minutes. The smell is really nice, maybe a bit strong? Thats all I could smell the rest of the day lol It is really pricey but I got it at safeway for $25 on special.. win!

Would definetely recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Sophasaurus93

I love, love, LOVE this masque. It's pretty pricey (about $32AUS from Woolies or $40AUS from Hairhouse Warehouse) but it's definitely worth the money. It smells so fresh and the smell lingers in your hair for hours. I can't describe the scent but it's sweet and fragrant without being overpowering, I love getting whiffs of it when I run my hands through my hair! Bit of background on my hair, it's very very thick and a little coarse, and medium length. I've put my hair through hell in the past two years with tape extensions and bleaching and constantly dyeing it and stripping it. My hair ended up just touching my shoulders, breaking off every time I ran my hands through it and frizzy and unmanageable. I was so miserable and decided to finally stop ruining my hair with bleach and extensions, and for awhile was using a line of products which were okay, helped get my hair into alright condition and it finally grew again without snapping. I sucked it up and got a hair cut and decided I didn't want to end up with more split ends or damage. I'd used this masque in the past and had good results, although my hair wasn't as damaged then. I bought this yesterday and used it this morning and oh my GOD! It is incredible. I left it in for the recommended 7 minutes and rinsed it with lukewarm water. Before blow drying I used a little bit of the Luxurious Oil Treatment (also the Macadamia Natural Oil brand) and then straighten, following up with another dime sized amount of oil. My hair literally looks like a shampoo commercial. It's shiny, light, extremely soft and just feels in the best condition it has in a really long time. Seriously, if you have dry, damaged hair or even normal hair and want to add some softness and shine I highly recommend this product. It's worth the price and your hair will love you for it! HG product for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

I only bought the sample size of this mask because I had heard soooooo many great things about it from the beauty gurus on You Tube. And I have blonde hair so of course it is damaged from the bleach and the flat iron and the curling iron, and the everyday trauma you put on your hair, it just needed some help! The sample size was around $5 and I got 2 really good uses out of it, and OMG this stuff is AMAZING!!!! My hair has NEVER felt so soft and smelled great. While I am sure it takes more than 2 uses to see the results of your hair getting healthier, but I shall see them soon I will be purchasing the full size bottle of this stuff, I cringe at the $40 price tag but this stuff is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Nicolehasredhair

Beautiful product

The packaging is great, smells good, made my bleached hair feel healthy again.

I will be back!

Little pricey but a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of WEN hair care but every once in a while I like to change it up due to my crappy hair getting used to products and then they will stop working for me. I noticed my hair became very dry from all the back combing and root lifting products I've been using. I wanted a good weekly hair treatment mask. This is a good hair treatment. It's very thick yet slimy but it soaks into the hair well. I like the fruity fresh smell. It made my hair soft but it still felt clean. I prefer the WEN hair mask to this product but the WEN hair mask is $58 and you get half the product. I think this is a cheaper alternative. Overall, I'm happy with the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by LyricNicole1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Almost everyone knows of this product. If you've never tried it before, I promise you it's worth all the hype.
After using this about once every one or two weeks, my hair feels as good as it does right after I get it professionally done.
The packaging is cute but sometimes hard to use in the shower. That should not be a reason to not buy this!
This is worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by beccs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only conditioner I will ever use! Since i started straightening and curling my hair about 5 years ago its become noticeably limp and thin and hard to get a shine to it, until i discovered this baby!! My hair has never been so soft and it stays soft for up to 5 days. I've also noticed my hair has been growing longer aswell which is just an added bonus! LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by supergal197

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Biggest waste of money. It doesn't do anything for me that a regular conditioner wouldn't do, and actually I think it does a worse job. After a couple days my hair seems even more dry. I bought this at Ulta so it's authentic.

I purchased this because I used an awful box hair dye to go back to my natural hair color (dark brown), and it completely destroyed my hair. My hair felt more damaged than when I dyed it lighter. (This was clariol natural instincts VIBRANT - don't ever use this). So my hair is very dry now, and I needed something to give it moisture.

The conditioner pack they include in hair dyes works 10x better than this product did for me. I am so disappointed I bought into the hype and wasted 33 dollars on this garbage. Coconut oil is a much better conditioner, and you can buy a jar of that, organic, for a third of the cost. Save your money people.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No