Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone

on 5/8/2015 8:38:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

A very good hair mask. Moisturize dry ends and make them less frizzy even after a day! Great smell, but may be quite obvious for some people. More expensive than other hair masks, but this one is really worth it. be careful as It can weigh hair down if not washed properly, but this is not too much of a problem though. Definitely better than the kao essential hair mask! TRY IT

on 5/1/2015 5:04:00 PM

This is my absolute HG deep conditioning treatment for my hair. I have never found anything better and probably never will. Completely worth the price, you need this in your life!!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I had recently gotten my hair double processed to a platinum blonde and I loved it, but it left my hair dry and straw like. I needed something that would help restore my hair completely. I bought this after using the Macadamia Oil repair Mist, and decided I might as well give it a go. It was a lot cheaper on Amazon than on the Macadamia Hair website, btw. I absolutely love this! It smells amazing (reminds me of fresh apples) and the texture is nice and thick. By the fourth use, my hair was completely restored . I leave it on for around 10 mins with plastic and a warm towel wrap, then rinse with cool water.

I can totally justify the price, it's totally worth it. Now I only use it about once every week. I use this in conjunction with the Healing Oil Spray, even though I like the repair mask better. I absolutely love this product, it has really helped my hair!

on 4/27/2015 3:09:00 PM

For me personally, this product is no better than your average drugstore hair mask. It isn't particularly moisturising to my dry hair. I get better results from other products. Don't have much to say about this treatment to be honest. Not the worst thing in the world, but not worth the money when you can spend around $5 to $8 on something of the same quality.

oh my gosh! this is my absolute holy grail product that I couldn't live without!! I put off buying this product for so long due to the price tag, but finally splurged on buying it when it was on sale. Now let me give you a bit of background on my hair - I have always had long, thick, frizzy and course hair which has been severely damaged for the past 7 years due to a bad bleaching at the hair dressers. I never wore my hair down because I was so self conscious about it looking dry and dead. I have tried many products but nothing has changed my hair like this product. I am finally able to wear my hair down. It has made my hair silky and smooth to the touch. It feels so, so healthy and does not look dead at all anymore. It also tames my frizz very well and leaves my hair smelling amazing until the next wash. This product has changed my life! If I knew how amazing this product was, I would have been willing to pay double the retail price! 5 stars from me!

on 3/22/2015 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Love this! I have pretty thick, coarse, curly hair that's been damaged from colouring, straightening treatments etc. and this has helped SO much. I love the smell and it lasted me a while. I like using masks in place of regular conditioners because it helps my hair not be so frizzy and dry.. So I was pretty much using this 2-3 days a week and it ran out after probably half a year... not bad! Once I ran out I decided to try the Moroccan Oil brand mask and honestly I'm dying to finish it so I can repurchase this one! Will definitely repurchase!

on 3/18/2015 11:19:00 AM

I usually buy the packets vs the tub and for my long hair, can get at least two uses out of a packet. It is a good product that I've tried replacing with similar drug store masks but this def outperforms them. I can only use it once weekly or it weighs my hair down and makes it frizzy (maybe because of the protein). I will continue to repurchase.

on 3/13/2015 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

It was a nice mask but, last week I bought some Macadamia Nut Oil products and Moroccanoil products. I thought out of the two, the Macadamia would win as it had Argan Oil and macadamia oil but today I used the Moroccanoil Hydrating mask and found it left my hair soooo much softer then when I used the Macadamia Shampoo and the Deep Repair mask. Both lots of instructions were similar. I used macadamia shampoo then added a pump of Macadamia oil treatment with the mask, left it on for 5-7mins then washed out. With the Moroccanoil, I used the Moroccanoil Volume Shampoo and as per there instructions I put a pump of Moroccan oil with the mask, combed thru left on for 5-7 mins. I will use the Macadamia Mask up but just fell in love with the Moroccanoil Hydrating mask as I had such better results...My hair was so much softer and shinier with the Moroccanoil one. The smell of the Macadamia is OK sort of manly but just ok but the Moroccanoil is a bit more of a feminine smell.

on 3/11/2015 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is great! I have highlighted blonde hair which can get very dry and has been looking lackluster as of late. I allowed the sales person to talk me into purchasing this (I'm a loyal Redken fan) and I am so glad that I did. First of all, the smell is amazing, very freshz The consistency of this product is very thick and it is extremely moisturizing. After the recommended 7 minutes, my dry hair is like shining silk. Do yourself a favour and try this product!!!

on 3/10/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love, LOVE this deep conditioner. The smell, the results, everything is amazing about this product.

I bought a small packet, to sample. I honestly did not think the conditioner was going to blow me away. I immediately bought a full sized tub. I use it about 2 or 3 times a week. I put apply it to my dry hair and leave it in for as long as I can, at least 15 minutes. I shampoo, but do not use any other type of conditioner. The results are amazing. My hair is amazingly soft and the smell lingers until the next wash.

This conditioner has repaired my damaged hair and kept it manageable, soft, and healthy. I can actually get away with not getting a trim every 3 or so months.

Yes the price is steep, but I think it is worth it. I tried other less expensive drug store brands that have similar ingredients and did not get the same results.