August 30, 2014 | 1698 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Pro

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by claudiamariad

This nail enamel is my favourite besides OPI! I got four colours because they were on sale for only $5 at a drugstore and I didn't expect the great quality. The colours are very vivid. The packaging feels very sturdy and high in quality, and I like the simplicity and squareness of it. The enamel itself does not chip very fast and it does last to about 10 days, as the label suggests. Drying time is typical, but not too long. I will definitely stock up on a few more colours soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by zookeepered

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This range of nail polish is seriously great. Here are all the things I love about it:

The packaging - the bottle is square, which makes it very easy to stack and store, especially since I keep my nail polish in a shoebox like the hoarder that I am. No random jiggling like all my OPI and China glaze bottles. The little crown on the brush cap is just adorable.

The lasting power - amazing. Just amazing. I do my nails every week, and when I use this line of polish with my usual combo of Essie Feed Me basecoat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat, I can get a full 7 days with no chipping, and NO TIP WEAR.

The ease of application - the brush is wide and flat, which I really liked. This may be an issue for those of you who prefer smaller brushes, but I'm one of those people who actually like the OPI pro-wide brushes and this works for me. It's a little stiffer than the OPI pro-wide, which I find actually makes it easier to control. The less strokes I need, the less chance I have to mess up, lol.

The formula - opaque in 1 coat. I apply 2 anyway because I find sometimes with just 1 coat, parts of it will sheer out when it's "dragged off" by the brush from my topcoat application. It dries to a shiny finish, so you don't actually need to bother with topcoat if you don't want to, but I can't comment on the lasting power in that case.

I only wish there were more colours. I have seriously considered buying a colour I didn't even like just because of the great formulation on these. It's THAT fantastic. Sanity prevailed, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Skeptic101

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love, love all Rimmel polishes! They have a unique brush that holds more polish and allows for less strokes with a smoother and quicker application.
The polish dries quickly in between coats.

I always keep a bottle of clear Rimmel polish with my colours so that I can apply a bit of the clear to an existing bottle of colour polish that needs topping up. It extends the life of the colour polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Cpjames

I wanted a red for the holiday season and found 'Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Stiletto Red 375' at shoppers on sale. The color was pretty good, could do with one coat but I prefer two for dark colors. One tip I would have was to be sure to use plenty of base coat. This polish, and I'm sure color in particular stains your nails and fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by ohtea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love love love this nail polish! First of all the shade I used is Hot Cocoa and I have to say it's a very nice colour. I recommend applying more than one coat although it's not too transparent if you use one coat. What I love the most is the brush tip, it's like the perfect width for my fingernails. Also it dries fairly fast and doesn't last very long but it's not too bad (not a lot of peeling or scratching). Great product Rimmel!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by newbie2012

love the large brush, the texture of the polish, the design of the bottle, and the fact that the nail polishes live up to their slogan...they are chip resistant and can last up to 10 days. I even think they last up to 3 weeks! I deducted a point because it takes much longer for the nails to dry and if i'm not careful i end up wiping it off and starting all over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

There's really not much to complain about this polish. the color is gorgeous, pratically no weird colors in the line. Good consistency, opaque with two coats on, and last about 4 days, which is just enough for nail junkies.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Scandie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a FANTASTIC polish! I can usually only use OPI, since chipping sends me into apoplectic fits. Right now I'm chipping less, I need less polish to get the opaque color, and I'm paying a lot less... And I'm happy!

The colors look fantastic on cool British skin like mine, particularly the Burgundy Red and the English Rose. It's always better to look milky rather than pasty! I only wish my local CVS had more colors...

The bottle design is also beautiful; the opening is nice and long so you get an even amount of polish each swipe, and the design of the brush makes it really easy to make a neat manicure with thin layers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by subtleclues

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this entire line, great consistency and fantastic brush. I'm terrible at applying polish and this polish goes on smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by rere111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This nail polish is awesome! It is shiny, and goes on lovely. I use a basecoat, 2 coats of the polish and a topcoat for ultimate shine.

I will update after I see how long it lasts. I love it thus far!