April 19, 2014 | 1853 users online

Gels/Soaps - Softsoap - Body Butter Coconut Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really good product, but it's messy. It smells really nice, It's a light coconut aroma. It does moisturize your body and feels smooth on the skin, so it really does exfoliate. The only thing that bothers me about this is that sometimes it leaves a mess on your shower floor with all of the little, tiny brown beads. I most likely will not bother with getting another bottle of this when I am finished with the one that I have now because of having to constantly clean up the brown messy residue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been a life saver and has made a huge difference for my dry flaky winter skin. I love how it gently exfoliates, leaves my skin so silky smooth and feeling moisturized. The scent is wonderful too as I'm a fan of coconut. Plus it's readily available and very inexpensive body wash. I have already repurchased my second bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sdpink1221

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so surprised by how much I love this stuff. I'm usually very picky with cheaper body wash cause I'm allergic to a lot of product but I saw this in a 2 for 1 at target so I picked it up. It made my skin so soft and so far have had no problems with dryness or itching. It smells very clean and not a sick coconutty scent. I'm curious about the other body butter products now!! I'm so glad I found a cheap body wash that does better then the high dollar stuff. Hope I'm able to find this for years!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I have tried a few of the different softsaop body washes -- they go on sale a lot and I get them for next to nothing. I always thought they were just OK - they did the job but not much to rave about. Well, I picked up this one, and I am gaga for it!

I love the smell! It's not an overly fake, sugary-sweet coconut. It's rather clean smelling and even my SO likes the smell and he's not into super sweet, fruity or food-y smells. The smell is SOOOO wonderful & I just cant get enough!

It is rich and creamy in lather and it moisturizes quite a bit more then the others I have tried from softsoap. It has apricot shell in it to exfoliate, but it's not majorly harsh so I can use it daily without a problem. But I think it is more exfoliating then the Spa Radiant I used right before that has salt in it.

I love this stuff and I will FOR SURE buy it again the next time I stock up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

This was my first body scrub. It has a very creamy consistency and smells great. The beads that exfoliate your skin is gentle, yet you can feel it working. It is very moisturizing and contains many natural ingredients in the formula. It is a milky creamy white with brown beads. I really liked this and I will re-purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by mas017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the second kind of Softsoap body wash I have used, and I am not impressed. It smells nice, but it did nothing as far as moisturizing my very dry skin goes. Its not a horrible product, but not the best I've ever used either.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Limeas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this the other day while I was in Albertsons. I've used it a few days and I must say it's amazing! I don't have dry skin or anything but I noticed softer skin with the first use. It gently exfoliates and leaves you feeling very clean. I really like this and will continue using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it! I am pregnant and it's winter, so I have been dealing with some majorly dry, itchy, bizarre skin. I started using this last week, and the dry patches are completely gone. The exfoliating beads aren't too harsh, and there's just the right amount of them in the formula to make it ideal for daily use (ie: light, frequent exfoliation). This is very moisturizing, but not at all heavy or greasy, and it washes off cleanly. The only thing that surprised me was that I was expecting a coconut scent. It definitely doesn't smell like coconut, but the fragrance is very light and pleasant just the same. I'll be purchasing more!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Trine16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave this product a lower rating because it wasn't what I was looking for. I should have known that an scrub with beads in it wouldn't be enough to get rid of my dry skin, but for some reason it was the closest thing I could get to an exfoliating scrub when I was at Shopper's Drug Mart the other day. Anywayss, it's not a bad product, lightly exfoliates and has a nice summery smell (IMO a mix of Malibu rum and sunscreen), and no residue left behind, but it's definately not a product that will get rid of your dry winter skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this. Smells good, rinses clean and lightly exfoliates. Does not leave any sort of heaviness or greasiness that some other body washes can leave behind.Just leaves one feeling soft. Great product! Pretty look to the product as well. Nice bottle.