Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon 12, C20 40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Copper Powder CI 77400, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Zinc Oxide (CI 77491)

on 2/15/2014 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I wanted to love this. One of my favorite YouTubers raved about this product. I ran an experiment and tested a bunch of pencil eyeliners I own to see which one lasts the longest. I love how black this eyeliner is, but it is too soft for me. There was a lot of transfer from my upper waterline to my lower and as you can imagine this led to raccoon eyes. Raccoon eyes in record time, less than 2 hours of wear.

This seems to work amazing for some, but it doesn't work for me at all.

on 12/23/2013 10:17:00 AM

I've used the Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner in black for years. It's a very soft kohl pencil that can be smoked out or put on the waterline. It's not the best for precision work since it is so soft (unless you apply it with a liner brush). Once it sets, there is minimal movement (really it's only smudged on me when my eyes have watered). I've used this and the Urban Decay pencil in Zero. I preferred the Milani for staying power and darkness. I've repurchased this several times and even bought it for my mom, but, like a user below, I find it clouds my contacts, which has become a deal breaker for me. I have yet to find a liner that delivers the same color impact and staying power on the waterline, but so far the Physician's Formula trios are serving well.

on 12/8/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have to say I really like this eyeliner. I bought another already in brown and black. It goes on smoothly and easily without much fuss which I like. I then smear it with a brush and it looks great all night. I have no problems with staying power. It lasts all night without having to reapply. The only problem I have us with the cap. Watch out opening it because it's hard to get open the first tint. It's on there pretty tight. I ripped it open and wound up breaking the point if the liner and I was out with no sharpener but I had a backup on me thankgoodness. Now I know not to put the cap on too tight. It's easy to sharpen too. I like that it's easy to apply and you don't have to rub too hard to get color to show up on your eyes. I have sensitive eyes and this could cause irritation or redness. I even slept with this on one night by accident I know it's very bad to and plan on never doing it again and woke up without irritation which is usually unheard of with me. So overall impressed with this little jem from Milani!

on 11/25/2013 10:59:00 PM

I don't know what all the buzz is about. Everyone said it lasts all day, but for me, it didn't last an hour. I have yet to find a pencil eyeliner that lasts more than an hour on me. It started to run in the corners of my eyes, then it was all downhill from there. My search goes on.

on 11/24/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the best black liner I've used thus far, but it's not amazing. The kohl is too soft and I have to sharpen every two uses. It's extremely dark, much blacker than the Revlon colorstay liners. It doesn't smudge throughout the day which is a problem I have with every gel liner I've tried. I would buy it again, but I think I might venture into the world of Urban Decay for liners the next time I buy a new one.

on 11/11/2013 4:10:00 AM

The consistency of this liner is a bit too soft for precision. The main problem, though, is by midday it starts clouding up my contacts. I've tried primers and setting it with eyeshadow, but it still clouds and affects my vision.

on 10/10/2013 7:14:00 AM

My review is for this pencil with new name " liquid like eyeliner".
This eyeliner is amazing! I tried liners from drugstore to high end but this one beats them all! Super pigmented and super rich color. Glides like nothing I tried before.I found it at CVS store after hearing about it from makeupgeeks videos and then reading reviews here. I didn't have high hopes but when I started using it I was absolutely stunned by it! Highly recommend!

on 9/12/2013 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think this eyeliner is just ok. I bought it and had high hopes but immediately I felt like it was too soft to really make an exact line. I think this product is best used as a smudgy line close to the lashes rather than as an actual liner. And maybe it's because I have oily lids, but even with primer on underneath, it did end up smearing onto my lower lash area (I had only applied to the top). Honestly, I've never used a pencil liner that didn't smudge somewhat on me so all in all this one wasn't terrible. But if you're prone to smudging, I don't think this is a miracle liner or anything. It was very very dark, which was awesome, and I do enjoy it as a base. I think I just prefer gel liner.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This liner has great staying power but it is too mushy. It's as if it sat in the sun too long. As you apply it, it immediately looses its shape and point which doesn't work for me as I prefer a thin line. I imagine it could work if you sharpened it everyday but who has time for that?!

on 8/29/2013 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Having heard the buzz over the net about the Milani Liquid Eye Liner Pencil (New Name) I went to CVS and bought two.
The Black (very black matte) and the Graphite (grey sparkle)
These pencils which require sharpening are very creamy and once set last a loooong time. I used them on my top lid, lower lid and waterline. They didn't budge until I took them off. Used L'oreal Clean Artiste make-up remover.
So why 3 lippies? The creamy soft nature of the pencil gave me a thicker line than I wanted with a bit of skipping along the way. I prefer the option of a thin build-able line and these just wouldn't co-operate. I could have applied with a thin brush but that defeats the ease of using a pencil. An even less expensive option is Jordana 12 hour eye pencil. Milani is the parent company to Jordana. CVS has the full line of Milani. Walgreens has the Jordana. eyeliners.

Top Rated Milani Products