April 17, 2014 | 1421 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liner has great staying power but it is too mushy. It's as if it sat in the sun too long. As you apply it, it immediately looses its shape and point which doesn't work for me as I prefer a thin line. I imagine it could work if you sharpened it everyday but who has time for that?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Having heard the buzz over the net about the Milani Liquid Eye Liner Pencil (New Name) I went to CVS and bought two.
The Black (very black matte) and the Graphite (grey sparkle)
These pencils which require sharpening are very creamy and once set last a loooong time. I used them on my top lid, lower lid and waterline. They didn't budge until I took them off. Used L'oreal Clean Artiste make-up remover.
So why 3 lippies? The creamy soft nature of the pencil gave me a thicker line than I wanted with a bit of skipping along the way. I prefer the option of a thin build-able line and these just wouldn't co-operate. I could have applied with a thin brush but that defeats the ease of using a pencil. An even less expensive option is Jordana 12 hour eye pencil. Milani is the parent company to Jordana. CVS has the full line of Milani. Walgreens has the Jordana. eyeliners.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Christinegem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this when I swatched it on my hands but when I drew it on my eyes it was wayy to soft that I had to resharpen as I was drawing in one eye. I've never had to do that before. It would have been better as a twist up pencil. Anyways other than that it was incredibly black, incredibly soft (too soft for my liking) but great for the water line I guess. The longetivity was great as well! I wouldn't repurchase cuz although its cheap, u run out pretty fast cuz of the constant resharpening. It's good overall but I personally don't think it's as good as others say

Oh I guess they repackaged it to be a twist up..hmm that should be better, I might give it another try because I'm sure now it'll be easier to work with (although I still think it's too soft) but worth a try. If ur looking for a good retractable cheap eyeliner I suggest the Essence long lasting eye pencil in black. It's incredibly cheap (around 3$ but is usually sold out) so I suggest get it while u can. It's better than the Milani and maybelline master drama:) I know cuz I've tested them

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its a great eyeliner, stays put all day. I used it mostly for the upper lash line when I run out of liquid eyeliner and seldom used it the lower lash line. Never tried it to tightline or used it on the waterline. It applies easily but wasn't crazy about how soft it was. You have to be careful when applying (not recommended for a heavy hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by bluna11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best eyeliner on the market! Will not budge when Applied to waterline. With that being said it can be hard to wash off for those of you who don't use eye makeup remover. Don't count on it washing off with facial soap. Also makes my eyes a bit dry... Giving me that pink effect that coincidentally makes me look high. Doesn't happen all the time so minus only one star. Over all good purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have so many eyeliners from Urban Decay to Mac and this is the one I reach for everyday. It is a rich dark black which glides on so smooth and is very pigmented. I use this on my waterline and its the only one that stays put all day. I dont end up with racoon eyes or need touch ups. It is so cheap for such a great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, oily and hooded eye lids so worst scenario case ever.

Smudged from my upper tight line to bottom of eyes by lunch. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MimiValentine143

Best eyeliner i have ever used! Its smooth and creamy and is really black! Only problem is that it makes me tear up and it smudges just a bit but the tears only last for a lil bit. Recently in my area the packaging has changed, its retractable and is now called liquid eye. Still works the same just no sharpening! I seriously recccomend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

The best black eyeliner ever. I've compared this to UD perversion and this is creamier, darker and lasts longer. For $6 this is a steal, it is the best eyeliner I have used EVER!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by morenitaxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best black pencil eyeliner I have ever tried! It's not expensive and it works. Scoooore! :) The biggest pro is also it's only con. It is very creamy so it's easy to apply but it can also get messy =/ Oh well I just keep a few q-tips on hand Lol