December 18, 2014 | 1060 users online

Crème - MAC - Mineralize Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Nene2012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only foundation that has worked for me. tried many others from Mac and Lancome TIU but they dried me out. I absolutely love this foundation but the shades NW50 and NW55 are being discountinued which is a shame. Very disappinted with Mac continuously getting ride of darker shades. one lasts me about months since i only use a little for super light coverage with a 187 brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

The NC20 was a good match as usual. Nice shade. Good staying power.
But if you put this on your eyelids, it bunches up like cray cray. Definitely not suitable for eye area. Also, this, even layered four times, did NOT cover my blue undereye area or veins on the side of my forehead. It corrected some of the redness in my face, but that's it. You could still see my acne scars very much under this. Too sheer for me. Did not cake though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Tkcm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first make-up I'd ever purchase from MAC! Excellent product! It's a mixture of powder and foundation that's good for an everyday look. I'm NC45 and the color is a perfect match!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by jessiflower_x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first MAC foundation and I've been very happy with it. I don't usually buy non-drugstore products but I was at my wits end with trying to find a yellow base and therefore, knowing their good reputation with shades, I chose MAC. I have fair skin with a strong yellow/green undertone and was matched to NC20.
This is lovely for both day and night and has great staying power on my skin (which is oily). I apply it only where needed for sheer coverage (with fingers) or build it up for medium coverage in the evenings (with the sponge, which gives FLAWLESS coverage!!) Either way, I find it always looks natural. I then apply Bare Minerals Veil over the top and it lasts me all day which is AMAZING - with my previous foundation I was oily after only a couple of hours.
This does not break me out either, which is a big concern for me. My skin is sensitive in terms of both acne and redness and I know after one application whether or not a product is suitable. I have had no reaction to this whatsoever and will definitely be testing out some of the other mineral products.
I've knocked one star off because the size of the compact is misleading in terms of how much product you get, it looks like there will be more than there is. I do think, however, that spending a little extra was far better than wasting even more money on drug store foundations that I'm never happy with!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by YamieLynne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is okay. It goes on smooth, but after it's been on my face for an hour or so it starts to look cakey. Also, I have ance prone skin and it makes me break out. I'll have to stick to bare minerals.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by pineapple808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying I love this foundation but there are some issues I have with it at the same time.
Here we go.... I love just about everything about the product itself... my only complaint is the price. Its $33 for 10 grams. I've been using it daily for 2 weeks and have already hit pan. I naturally have great skin, I just used foundation to even my skin tone so it's not like I'm caking this on. I also dont reapply through out the day as I feel that its gross to apply fresh foundation to a dirty face. I use a painter brush to apply and blend it out with my fingers or my kabuki brush ..... so the amount of product in this was a big disappointment for me. If the the price dropped by at least $10 or they increase the amount of product, I would continue to repurchase... but it's just not worth $33 in my opinion. Hitting pan in 2 weeks is just ridiculous!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by underage

I hate this foundation!!! It takes a lot for me to hate something but this is definitely being tossed today. I purchased this an an easy foundation to take with me on the go. I like how it has a sponge and the compact but that's about it. The formula is creamy but looks SO cakey. I normally use Studio Fix Fluid and that is heavy coverage but this is just terrible. The coverage is about medium but it just sticks everywhere and looks so unnatural. I've tried using the sponge and a brush and neither work. Not worth the money!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by FloralPTN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

For dry and sensitive skin, this seems to be a good one. After trying it and having been left with a good moistening impression, I bought this product. It lasts reasonably long. I first used my fingers to apply it but later I found that with the sponge, it was great because the sponge has made the application much even and easier.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by professionalreview

I have not used a mac foundation for a few years now, but I decided to give it a try. The color they give you makes you feel like it's too light, but it's meant for a bronzer to be put over it. Honestly I have not broken out in about 2 years, and when I started using this it i starting breaking out by my cheek bone. I'm not sure if this makeup has to do with it, but I'm scared to keep using it ! the coverage is OKAY... for some reason mac makeup is always SO heavy.. i feel like my skin is sufficating.. I'm going to invest in bare minerals.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Seronda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the WORSE foundation I have ever used! Yes it feels good going on and in the store it "looked" nice. Then I brought it home and used it for a week, my results were as follows:

1. Once on for a time it turned a sour yellow color on me
2. It broke me out all over my face
3. It coverage is streaky and very hard to impossible to get build-able coverage. I used both the sponge, a foundation brush, and a stipple brush, and still no good.

This is simply a very poor version of Cover Girl Queen Collection (I give it 3 1/2 *)