Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)

I got this in no.52 and I'm an nc25 mac for reference. This foundation was very easy to blend into the skin. It was never thick but neither did it compromise on the coverage.

The smell of this foundation is nice and fruity which I like. Moving on to the wear of this foundation, my skin is super oily and unfortunately this oxidized on me very badly otherwise I would have loved it very much.

By midday the foundation is basically all gone. I wouldn't repurchase despite loving it's texture and blendability

I actually love this foundation. Its a little yellowy for my skin tone, but being on isotretinion (accutane) makes my skin super red so this is actually a bonus atm.

Lots of reviews I've read say that this is no good for oily skin types and that it doesn't last long and that it causes break outs. My experiences could not be more the opposite. I had very oily, sensitive, acne prone skin before starting my medication and whilst it was shiny, a light blot powder on the t section was enough to solve this problem. It did not cause any excess break outs despite being applied heavily. Now, on the medication, my skin is more combination than oily, with some oily patches and some super dry patches. Its also far more sensitive. If anything this foundation works better now, it doesn't cling to the dry patches, isn't overly oily on my t-zone, doesn't break me out and causes no adverse reactions on my sensitive skin.

I have purchased at least 30 bottles of this foundation and have never found one that matches up to it, so I can see why its repeatedly placed high in 'best drugstore foundation' lists.

Great for the price of £10, especially when there's often deals on Bourjois products.

Not a fan of the bottle. The pumps great as it disperses a good amount of product but its almost impossible to get ALL of the product out the bottom (and I hate waste), so I find my self leaving the bottles upside down so i can try to scrape the last bits out. Its also glass so its fairly heavy if you like to carry foundation with you. This is a pretty minor issue though.

Overall great product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This is the best budget/'drugstore' foundation I have ever tried. My HG will always be Dior Nude foundation but at £32 a pop I can't justify using it everyday! I bought this in the hope I could use it for day to day office wear and save my Dior for nights out and special occasions! Definitely don't regret it - at a 3rd of the price, there Is only 1 thing about it that does not quite live up to my old faithful Dior, and that is staying power - it doesn't last a full day without a touch up but I can live with this just for work

Coverage is actually better and it looks and feels great. Very comfortable on my dry skin. I find it goes on particularly well with a beauty blender type sponge.

Overall great for the price. I bought this with the happy light primer and healthy mix powder on a 3 for 2 offer and they all work really well together

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It's cheap so I can't really complain - makes a good highlighter base. Very watery, blends nicely however I find it disappears after a few hours. I am not in a rush to buy another one, I would maybe get a dark shade for contouring my forehead. It does smell very, very nice.

This is a good foundation for dry skin people, however, if I don't moisturizer and prime, it will cling to any dry patches. That's a bit of a let down for me. Other than that, they've got some nice shades, coverage I would say is medium. And here's another let down, the lasting power ain't that good. Maximum 4 hours before it starts to fade and get all weird. Really wanted to like this foundation but it didn't turn out to be all that.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love this foundation. I have it in colour Light Beige and it looks perfect on my skin. It has very light coverage, and perfect for those who want just to even out the skin tone. It's good for sensitive skin, and coverage is semi-matt which looks natural. I like to set it with mineral powder.
I also like the packaging, and price is also very normal. It very similar to clinique even better foundation, but has a lighter coverage, which I really like.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My skin hates this foundation
I don't know about dry skin girls but Its absolutely not for oily skin girls unless you wanna look like a geasy disco ball
It also feels extremely oily and uncomfortable..I believe I could fry an egg on my super duper oily greasy face
It also transfers to clothes and tissues like nobody's business

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This foundation was a huge letdown for me, which was disappointing considering how long I had been wanting to try it out. I purchased it online, which was a mistake because if I had bought it in store I wouldn't have had the issue of choosing a shade that was overly orange coloured. So that was its first letdown, but what really put me off this product was that after a few minutes of wear my skin reddened and began to sting like crazy. I immediately removed it and took care of my skin so no real harm was done, however, I obviously won't be using this again and unfortunately won't be risking other Bourjois products. On the plus side it did smell amazing and the application of it was great on my skin (you know, before the reaction).

At first I was thrilled with it,but....It made me breakout!!! An now it's just collecting dust. I do not recommend it if u have oily T-zone and are prone to breakouts... (btw this was the 1st foundation ever to make me breakout)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Firstly, this foundation is wonderful for the price (I get it for £9.99). This is the best pharmacy foundation I have found so far.

It smells gorgeous (although I can understand why some would find it overpowering), and looks great when first applied. I also like the consistency, it's not too watery or too tacky. I have this in Vanilla, and it's a good match when first applied. The coverage is also good when first applied, a little on the light side but buildable.

It's a very dewy looking foundation. Some may be a fan of this look, but I think it looks too shiny without powder on top.

Unfortunately, I don't think this foundation agrees with my skin. I am not happy with it by the end of the day. It wears off within a few hours and ends up looking orange. I also end up feeling oily. I have combination skin, but it felt greasier than usual after a week of using this, and I noticed more spots than usual after about a month of use.

I loved it at first and even recommended it to my sister. But it also looked quite orange on her after she had worn it for a few hours (she is fair, but not as pale as me).

Overall, I would not recommend this foundation if you are fair skinned and/or have combination or oily skin. Otherwise, I recommend giving it a go if you can get it for a decent price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials