July 28, 2014 | 1027 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle 05

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by halwa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Classic no nonsense shade that is great for everyday office wear. I love that this pink has a beige tint to it which doesn't make it pop too much and just gives that understated pretty pink look. I typically reapply this lipstick about 3-4x a day. A must have for girls that love classic and natural makeup looks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by californiabreeze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

classy shade, but has no staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a colour which really does look different on everyone, it's amazing. On me, it is a medium, natural looking rosy pink shade, which has a touch of orange. Definitely not an orange lippie though, still definitely in the pink range. I originally ignored this, thinking it was an overrated shade, but there is something unique about it. Maybe it is entirely psychological. Anyway, it has a lovely creamy formula which glides on, is hydrating and has decent lasting power. Coverage is medium, which I guess allows some of your natural lip shade to mingle with it. I still think this shade is overrated, but it is still very pretty and can be worn for both daily and more formal occasions. I like it a fair bit and wear if often, but I don't think I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by carascrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Rouge Coco is now my go to lipstick! It classy and wearable for everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Liliaceae2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The color is just amazing, I couldn't love it more. It's a rose/coral tone with just a little bit of brown. On me, it looks just like it does in the add.
If I wear it as a lip stain, it will look very delicate, natural and polished. An English rose look, as another reviewer said. Worn as a lipstick, it's sophisticated, classy.
It doesn't make my lips dry and it's quite comfortable to wear. However, it completely disappears from my lips in a VERY short time! I'd say one hour maximum and it's gone. Even if I had paid less than half of the price, I'd expect more. For a 25 euro lipstick, the quality is plain bad. I only don't say that it's disappointing because I tried it at the shop before I bought it, so I knew what I was paying for, and decided to buy it anyway because of the color. And I must say that all the other Chanel lipsticks I've tried so far have this problem".
Yes, I'd buy "Mademoiselle" again. Because of the color only. If I could find an identical cheaper dupe for it, I wouldn't think twice, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by 4Bella

Out of this world! Even after hours of wearing it you will still have a beautiful stain on your lips. Super natural color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my HG lipstick. On my lips, which are naturally quite pigmented, it shows up as a beautiful rosy color. It compliments my yellowish complection so well. It just make my face glow; I look healthy and pulled together.

The formulation is superb. It's long lasting but not drying, and it's a unique satin finish that's just beautiful.
I hope they never, ever discontinue this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sailorj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have fair skin and my lips have barely any pigment in them...this color on me looks exactly like the Vanessa Paradis ad. I know this lipstick tends to have a chameleon effect on people so I'm guessing if your lips are pigmented, and you are buying this to look like the ad, best to try it at a counter first. I do like the shade a lot, I think as long as Chanel makes it I will purchase, but I won't be reaching for it everyday. Because my lips are so lightly pigmented this is a lot of color, I generally go for more sheer lipsticks, but there is no denying this beautiful shade. I absolutely ADORE the color I get when I blot the lipstick, but you know, once you blot there is almost no staying power left. Luckily, I found that Chanel Plumetis has the exact same color out of the tube as this does when blotted (Plumetis is another chameleon, appears beige in the tube and is a gorgeous dimensional warm pink on the lips, but I guess that's for another review...).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Avawelles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this two weeks ago through Nordstrom online. All the counters near me were sold out of it, so I had not tried it on in advance. When it came, I sat down at my dressing table and tried it on. There was not really any WOW factor to it and at first I wasn't sure it was very different from another rosy nude I own - Nars Dolce Vita. On comparison, I realized it is much rosier than Dolce Vita and, instead of making my face look like a 90's throwback (with all those brownie nude lips and neutral tones), it made my face look like an English rose. I continue to be surprised by what a versatile shade it is. Soft, sophisticated, and very wearable as either a stain or built up. So glad I ordered it! Am already wondering if I should order backups in case this ever gets discontinued...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by km1704

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a conflicted review. I never wear or buy lipsticks, this is my first in years. (Normally I use potted tinted lip gloss). I do like this color on me and it feels luxurious and helps me look put together. BUT.

I've had this since December and it's already almost finished. WHAT?! Is it normal to go through a lipstick tube this quickly? I wear it probably every other day, apply once or twice. Seriously???? It's $35!!!!

This is an honest question. Is this normal for lipstick? If so, then based on color alone, I like this and would repurchase it. But not every 2 months, at this price.