August 28, 2014 | 1228 users online

Brows - Clinique - Instant lift for brows

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this with a bonus - probably the most interesting product in the bag. I've never used brow enhancers before but this is pretty effective for filling them out. The part I really like is the under-brow highlighter, which works even without any other eye shadow for brightening and emphasizing eyes. Good product for in-a-hurry applications. Not sure I'd buy again at full price but it's great for free.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by TheAngel

I just got this from "bonus time" or I'd never even have known it existed. My current fav brow product is Senna pencil in Light Taupe and besides for not having a spooly on the end it's pretty much perfect, so I wasn't looking for a new brow product. Anyways, got this in the bonus and it intrigued me - looked better than the eye and lip colors included (too dark and pink for this nude shades girl). I LOVE IT! The soft blonde shade evens my dark brows with my light brown hair and the waxiness holds them in place. I even like the highlighter, and I was skeptical after reading the other reviews. It is a pearly finish and I usually don't do those on the brow but it just glows nicely - I didn't even have to put on any other e/s. I do wear JI pure pressed all over my face and was afraid the creamy consistency would drag over the powder but it doesn't at all - glides nicely. The color looks like a champagne/almost pink in the tube but looks very natural on my light skin - not yellow at all, not too white or pink. I even used it on my inner corners of my eyes and on the cupids bow of my lips. Unless this changes color on me throughout the day I will definitely buy a full size when I'm done w/this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by hankbuddy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay. I really wanted to like the 'brow lift' highlighting part of this - - that's why I bought it - for that perfect highlight. Nope. It sucks sucks sucks. It doesn't leave it's color easily - you practically have to tear it acrossed your skin. It also leaves a very dry (soap scum) kind of smear and it's glittery, too golden and yuck. HOWEVER, I am more than pleasantly surprised by the softness and the color of the brow end. IT'S PERFECT and I use it everyday. I will repurchase for this reason. I wish the end had just a comb on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by karpenko

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am quite fair and it's hard for me to find a brow pencil that is light enough for me. This Clinique pencil in the soft blonde shade is perfect. I received a sample in a GWP bag, used it up and have been using this product ever since; that was over a year ago. I really love the highlighter. In my opinion it adds just enough "finish" to the eye so that on a rushed day I don't even have to put on any other eye shadow.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm apparently the odd woman out with this product, since I didn't like it at all.

1. The dark brown color is too light for people with black/deep brunette hair.
2. The lead is too soft (mine broke the first time) and too wide for penciling the thinner part of the brow.
3. No spoolie brush to blend the brow color.
4. The highlighter was difficult to blend and much too sparkly.

I've already mailed mine back to Clinique.com, along with the other product I made a mistake on: lower lash mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by MAO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

So far this is my favorite brow product yet. I got this in a light brown color and it is very natural looking and easy to blend. Not so much a fan of the highlighter part either, it is invisible on my brow bones but decent for inner eye brightening. I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

i like the brow end of this product, it's very natural looking on the brow and i also use it for an eyeliner as well. but i'm not a huge fan of the "instant lift" *highlighter part* its got too much sparkles in it for my taste.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes I have already bought this product again. The brow colour is beautiful. Like the previous reviewer, I am dark haired and use soft brown, it looks very natural and shapes my brows wonderfully. The pencil is quite chunky and fairly soft, it's a bit waxy but not too much and seems to slick hairs into place a bit but not as well as Benefit wonder brow for example - however the colouring on those pencils really isn't as good. The other end of this pencil has a highlighter for use on the brow bone, and this is where I take a lippy off. I have very pale skin, and find the highlighter to be too yellow, I guess they can't get it right for everyone so they have to go middle of the road but I pretty much never use the highlight side of the product so I feel like I'm wasting money and product. All the same, until I find a brow product which is better than this in colour and consistency, I'll keep wasting the too yellow highlighter. :-)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was so excited to get this brow pencil with a highlighter. I have it in the soft blonde color. I do not like anything about it at all. The brow pencil is too thick and waxy, making it difficult to achieve a natural look. The highlighter is too shimmery, too dark and too beige to make for an attractive highlighter. I return very few items but one is going back for sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

To keep it simple, love the brow side, its a great match for my brows. Hate hate hate the highlighter side, its far too sparkly, and this is coming from someone who is not afraid of shimmer. I'll give it another go, but I don't think my opinion is going to change after two months of dislike.

Right now, I would not buy again, I'd rather just buy the regular Clinique brow pencil.