Clinique Instant lift for brows

3.8

on 12/20/2012 4:55:00 PM

I received this in a Bonus gift and love it! The color Soft Blonde is a pretty good match for my light brown-red hair and it applies easily. My brows are very sparse and this makes them look fuller and a lot more groomed. The highlighter is useful too, the color is a shimmery champagne color which is nice to use with or without the brow pencil. I would buy this again if for some reason I couldn't get hold of my HG (Mally's 24/7 Professional Brown pencil in Taupe) as this product is excellent. The only downside is the color range. I would have preferred something a little darker but the next shade down would suit a dark brunette and not someone with lighter hair.

on 5/15/2012 12:42:00 PM

I love this product! I have VERY thick eyebrows that can be very hard to lift and shape. Ever since a horrible experience of getting them thinned and losing the outside half of the them on both sides. I no longer let anyone touch them and was lucky they grew back. Anyway, I have always had these really thick eyebrows that are supposed to be impossible to shape without plucking. HOWEVER, this product has worked wonders for me. I use this with and eyebrow brush and it really lookes like I just got them professionally shaped! I have heared that a lot of people are having trouble with the coloring that they buy. My trick is to never buy it in the shade your eyebrows are. For example, I have medium brown eybrows and I get the soft blonde color. When you try to match it to your eyebrows it looks very bad. This way I can get the shape I want without oddly colored brows. I really suggest you at least try it.

on 10/11/2011 1:22:00 AM

I love this product! I bought it with a foundation to increase my purchase price to receive a free gift - so glad I did. The blonde shade is perfect for my sparse eyebrows and blonde hair. The best bit is the highlighter - it applys so evenly and easily. (I've noticed some have said it's hard to apply.. I put moisturiser on then a liquid foundation and it glides on so easily).
Fantastic product!

on 9/25/2011 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Got this with a bonus - probably the most interesting product in the bag. I've never used brow enhancers before but this is pretty effective for filling them out. The part I really like is the under-brow highlighter, which works even without any other eye shadow for brightening and emphasizing eyes. Good product for in-a-hurry applications. Not sure I'd buy again at full price but it's great for free.

on 8/27/2011 2:57:00 PM

I just got this from "bonus time" or I'd never even have known it existed. My current fav brow product is Senna pencil in Light Taupe and besides for not having a spooly on the end it's pretty much perfect, so I wasn't looking for a new brow product. Anyways, got this in the bonus and it intrigued me - looked better than the eye and lip colors included (too dark and pink for this nude shades girl). I LOVE IT! The soft blonde shade evens my dark brows with my light brown hair and the waxiness holds them in place. I even like the highlighter, and I was skeptical after reading the other reviews. It is a pearly finish and I usually don't do those on the brow but it just glows nicely - I didn't even have to put on any other e/s. I do wear JI pure pressed all over my face and was afraid the creamy consistency would drag over the powder but it doesn't at all - glides nicely. The color looks like a champagne/almost pink in the tube but looks very natural on my light skin - not yellow at all, not too white or pink. I even used it on my inner corners of my eyes and on the cupids bow of my lips. Unless this changes color on me throughout the day I will definitely buy a full size when I'm done w/this!

on 8/3/2011 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Okay. I really wanted to like the 'brow lift' highlighting part of this - - that's why I bought it - for that perfect highlight. Nope. It sucks sucks sucks. It doesn't leave it's color easily - you practically have to tear it acrossed your skin. It also leaves a very dry (soap scum) kind of smear and it's glittery, too golden and yuck. HOWEVER, I am more than pleasantly surprised by the softness and the color of the brow end. IT'S PERFECT and I use it everyday. I will repurchase for this reason. I wish the end had just a comb on it.

on 7/29/2011 8:21:00 AM

I am quite fair and it's hard for me to find a brow pencil that is light enough for me. This Clinique pencil in the soft blonde shade is perfect. I received a sample in a GWP bag, used it up and have been using this product ever since; that was over a year ago. I really love the highlighter. In my opinion it adds just enough "finish" to the eye so that on a rushed day I don't even have to put on any other eye shadow.

on 5/27/2011 3:45:00 PM

I'm apparently the odd woman out with this product, since I didn't like it at all.

1. The dark brown color is too light for people with black/deep brunette hair.
2. The lead is too soft (mine broke the first time) and too wide for penciling the thinner part of the brow.
3. No spoolie brush to blend the brow color.
4. The highlighter was difficult to blend and much too sparkly.

I've already mailed mine back to Clinique.com, along with the other product I made a mistake on: lower lash mascara.

on 1/25/2011 9:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So far this is my favorite brow product yet. I got this in a light brown color and it is very natural looking and easy to blend. Not so much a fan of the highlighter part either, it is invisible on my brow bones but decent for inner eye brightening. I will buy again.

on 1/12/2011 8:19:00 PM

i like the brow end of this product, it's very natural looking on the brow and i also use it for an eyeliner as well. but i'm not a huge fan of the "instant lift" *highlighter part* its got too much sparkles in it for my taste.

Popular Brows Products