July 23, 2014 | 1877 users online

Polishes - Essie - Tart Deco

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by makeupbymegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this colour, especially in summer!! My sister bought it for my birthday this year and I was super excited as it was my first Essie polish. I was a bit worried at first that the colour wouldn't show up, thinking it would be very similar to my skin colour, but it did and made me look a lot tanner as it was lighter than my skin colour!! The colour payoff is great and it wasn't streaky at all. It had it on my nails for a week without a top coat and it didn't chip once! My only complaint would be the price as they are quite expensive in the UK at £7.99 per polish, but despite that I will definitely be buying a lot more Essie polishes from now on!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Beautiful color but awful application. The color is milky salmon which is nice for summer. Yet it is next to impossible to achieve non-streaky finish. The nail polish distributes very unevenly. Applying more coats doesn't help the situation.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

I love the color but this nail polish is very streaky and it doesnt last long on me comparing to other Essie's.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by keiki300

i am crazy about essie colors and polishes. i prefer them to OPI however i find that the formula is not consistent. some never chip, some chip right away. some are too thick like this one. but the color is so nice that i will tolerate it. but it takes forever and a day to dry. having said that i will continue to buy essie regardless.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by lou89

if u your looking for a summer polish this is a great everyday colour its a creme coral and goes nicley with all my summer clothes . great formula to.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by MelissaMC505

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Purchased this on a whim - when I originally painted my nails in the winter time I felt this looked too orange on my pale-ish skin. Now that it's summer and I have a bit of a tan - it is so much better! This is a fun pedicure choice as well - really pops with a bit of color.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

To be honest. I don't use this nail polish as much. When I first purchased it, I loved it and thought it was one of the prettiest colors ever. Now looking back at it, I think the color isn't really that original and I could've gotten it at a cheaper price. I mean, it does have a great formula, with it drying quickly and not being sticky, like most Essie nail polishes are, but I don't really like the color as much. If you like the bright orange with a subtle undertone than you will most likely love this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by mschwarz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this polish at Target and thought it was a lovely coral-y orange shade for my skin. Unfortunately, after using this stuff my hands looked like they were mauled by a bear. This clumps like crazy and is streaky and altogether pretty crappy. Don't waste your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Out of all the Essie polishes that I own (12, I believe) this is my least favorite...quality/formula wise. I do adore this coral / orangey shade, it's beautiful with my fair skin. So I am positive it will be stunning when my skin tans.

The polish is very thin and applies fairly streaky. It's not THAT bad though...I can manage to make it nice and even with two coats, fully opaque.

I love the color though so I use this polish a lot. It's my current mani :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kaalo13

I actually really liked this polish. It was a little brighter on my nails than it appeared in the bottle, but it was a pleasant surprise for me as I really liked the way it looked on my skin tone. It's a bright, coral peachy- orange colour that really stands out on tanned skin. The formula is really nice as it went on smooth and dried quickly, and it had good staying power. Overall a really nice colour for summer.