January 29, 2015 | 1170 users online

Concealers - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like this concealer. Such a waste of money. I had high hopes for this but this dries really quick and doesn't give good coverage. I have some acne scars on my face but they're not that bad but this concealer does not cover them. I will not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Nagaika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

It has a number of pluses:
good coverage
very low price
if applied to cheeks gives this Hollywood red carpet skin effect
doesn't dry your skin
doesn't crease under eyes if the amount of product applied is reasonable

The only minus is probably that there is no nice texture which Helena Rubinstein gives you for example, but you pay 10 times less.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smell amazing, covering dark circles. But doesnt last long

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by mirig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really DON'T like this concealer.It dries very fast and doesn't give good coverage.If i try to layer it,it makes my undereye circles even worse,and they are not even that dark.Don't waste money on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by ZannaSut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wear shade 51 of this concealer, as well as shade 51 of the matching Healthy Mix foundation, and I love both and have been using them for about 3 years. I have replaced them both multiple times. I like the slightly yellow tone of both as my skin is pinky but my neck is yellowy; I've tried so many times to work out what my skin tone is! Regardless, this looks much more natural on me than anything pinker. I am too pale for most British BB creams so this product is great (I think I'm MAC nc15). It has good coverage for my acne scars, you can build it up, it looks best tapped on with a finger. I use it under my eyes as well but I think it is actually better for blemishes. You must be sparing with it under the eyes. It smells nice too but I have to say I hardly notice the smell any more! The packaging can be annoying as if it gets into the lid it is hard to get out, and also once I bought it and the little thing that blocks the hole when the lid is on was missing, so it splurged out all the time. But I think the packaging is hygienic, and in general gives me no trouble.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by caitgriffithsxx

Love this product so much.

I use this colour in a shade lighter than my foundation and use it as a highlighter concealer, I put it under my eyes/tops of cheekbones, middle of my forehead like between the brown, down the front of my nose and on my cupids bow and chin.

It has amazing coverage and the smell is amazing.
Definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by boyforever

love this product so much. easy to work with. quite exp for drugstore. but for the quality, ill def wil buy this again n again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it was one my first under eye concealers..i ve now found some better ones.if u use ne of the bourjois foundations u will better understand this product. but this product isnt that bad nor that amazing..i dont have under eye wrinkles so im not sure it it settles in the wrinkles or not. it is thin in consistency n has light to medium coverage. if its a good shade match for u n when used correctly it does hide away dark circles. i will not recommend it to ppl with bags or purple grey circles. i have bought it twice n have notice that the colour of the concealer does oxidize in the pen in months n the shade actually changes. its not high on illuminating n cants be used on any other blemish or so..but i used it around my mouth. it does have stayin power for a good amount of time. i guess it that type of product that u can use when u dont have much troubled under eye area n want some thing from drugstore to try out

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i have the lightest shade 51,it has fruity smell like the foundation.
The formula is thick and dry but it works for me. It gives a mat finish.
This is my second tube and i would def purchase it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Squarekittens

I have a few fine lines underneath my eyes and dark circles. I tried many cult favorite concealer but they always look a little bit cakey. You can tell I used concealer under my eyes, and they also tend to settle into my fine lines.

The bourjois touche helahty mix concealer doesn't do any of that. The product is quite thin and blends easily. Once applied it stays put until I remove it at night. This isn't a full coverage concealer so I wouldn't use it on spots. But it does brighten the undereye area and conceal dark circles without settleing into fine lines.

It pretty much invisible once applied which is exactly what I want.

The packaging is one of those click pens, You turn the back until product comes out in the front brush applicator. I like the packaging because it is so quick. But it is not the most hygienic packaging because of the brush that you use to apply the product. To me that is not an issue and I haven't had it go bad or anything.

The lettering does rub off very easily which leaves you with quite an ugly tube of concealer. The size of the tube is good for travel since it's so slim, and I get about 4 to 6 months use out of it which is pretty good for such a tiny product.

This is my holy grail undereye concealer. Doesn't cake, flake or settle into fine lines. Makes me look so bright and healthy, but still like me. It's invisible and quick to use. The product lasts all day and you get enough product to get months of use out of it when you use it every day. I love this stuff.