April 18, 2014 | 1758 users online

Concealers - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by janjan123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer.

It has a cream to powder consistency so when you first apply it, it blends quite nicely but then sets quickly so you don't have to set it with a powder. It gives good coverage and as it is quite yellow toned it works nicely to correct my dark circles.

The fruit scent is nice and not at all overpowering.

A holy grail product for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jelisu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this when passed by the counter, it is more expensive than other drugstore concealer. Heard the healthy mix made me buy this. the coverage is good, although it is liquid but it is quiet heavy for undereyes. It also dries quickly. I usually use this to cover blemishes

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Like the much-hyped Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, I bought this after reading and watching numerous rave reviews about it online. And given that it has the word healthy in it, I thought it might be a fairly safe bet that this would give me the coverage I soooo long for in a concealer, especially for the dark circles under my eyes.

I chose the shade 52 Medium (in the UK) as I thought this looked to be closest to my natural skin colour when in the tube. However, on application this dried to more of a yellow toned concealer (my skin edges more towards pink tones) and it dried very quickly, meaning it didn't give me a lot of time to work with and even out.

Sadly, much like the Collection 2000 concealer, this did absolutely nothing for my skin once applied. It managed to find and settle into all of the lines around my eyes, making them look much worse and making me look really tired. It states anti-fatigue on the packaging, but I'm not entirely sure what this means. If it means this is supposed to be good at covering up dark circles, then Bourjois need to change the packaging as it did nothing for mine expect make them look an odd colour.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by mclennon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this product! I think that the coverage is biuldable but most likely medium. It ALMOST covers my dark circles with the first layer and it kind of brightens the eyes. I have combination skin and without moisturizer it just doesn't work out. Although I love this and I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product in light radiance (51). It provided a good level of coverage to assist conceal my under eye circles, however, it would crease throughout the day, making it look as thought had really bad under eye wrinkles. I also found this shade to be really dark, considering it is supposed to "light radiance". Even when wearing it with the lightest Healthy Mix serum foundation in 51, it still looked too dark, and rather than assisting to conceal under eye circles, would draw attention to them, as the skin was a darker, slightly different colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by FrazzleDazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer was an unplanned purchase... picked it up on a whim after a passing recommendation from a friend.

The product comes in a squeezy tube so it is easy to get out. I always put what I need on the back of my hand. Its very yellow toned, but that only adds to its brightening and concealing effect! To apply I use my eco tools concealer brush, these two are a match made in heaven. (you can pick up that brush in a set off ebay for £4 btw). I then dab it on the darkest portion of my under eye and then blend it underneath. I also put a bit on my eyelids to cover up any veins. This concealor instantly makes my eyes POP and gives them a lift so they appear bright and awake. Seriously, even on my most tired and groggy feeling days, this stuff makes me look normal and alive lol

I find it very hydrating and easy to blend and not at all cakey looking, and it lasts all day. What more could you want? The only bad thing is, its not as good as covering blemishes for which you would need a thicker consistency.

Long story short this is an amazing concealer for this price point, and you should definitly pick it up. I even like it more than the Collection Lasting Perfection one which just goes orange on me (even the lightest shade). I have to admit this does oxidise a tiny amount but when blended under the eye it is unnoticable, though if you really look you could see the edge of where it was placed. Luckily when my foundation is applied this is covered. But still, for this reason I took away a lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by bunnylove07

I have tried a lot of concealers in the past...MAC, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Illamasqua...however this concealer has got to be the concealer I reach for the most. I was so used to stick concealers and always found them to be "too heavy" on the skin. I am one of those who like my natural skin to still show through the foundation. I seldom get break outs but really need concealer for my under eye circles. The Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer is simply perfect! The consistency and colour matches me perfectly...I am between a MAC NC25-30 (Asian with some yellow-undertones) and use #53. I also like that it is a liquid concealer which means it is much more easy to apply and blend giving a flawless look. I have used this for approximately 2 years now and I absolutely love the finish that I get from using this product! Definitely recommend you try this concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

Initially, my sister bought this concealer, but discovered it was too light for her skin, so she gave it to me. I used this mainly under my eyes and around my nose, where it was red, and overall, I found this to be quite good. After applying, it dried in extremely quickly to create a smooth effect, feeling like I had nothing on at all. It provided great coverage all throughout the day, though did wear off if I touched the area too much, though covered dark circles better than any concealer I've tried so far. Overall, it was brilliant, and lasts for quite a long time because its quite runny and only a small amount is needed. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by nikki2212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this product in the colour 51 eclat fair. I will first say that this shade, although matching in number, is darker than the matching foundation as well as being orange and not yellow like the foundation range. This colour, as well as the foundation, is too dark for my very fair skin (Nars sheer glow foundation is pale enough, Paula's choice RESIST foundation is perfectly pale). This concealer also does not have shades for dark skin - a poor range of shades.

The product contains perfume and denatured alcohol, both of which are irritants that can give a skin reaction resulting in spots and increased oil production. These ingredients will also make the product drying.

This product claims to contain fruit antioxidants but even if these were to be beneficial, the clear packaging will not keep them stable - the sun will break them down before they can be of any benefit to you so you may be paying more for ingredients that have no use.

Under the eyes this is very drying, with a texture too dry to blend easily. On spots and oily areas this does not last even half the day.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH!!!
I have very bad dark circles(coffee brown) and i gotta admit that this stuff is great! Personally, i feel like i need to layer it twice...The best way to achieve great results is by dabbing it on and using a sponge after that ti blend it...the sponge effect makes a huge difference and makes it look flawless!
I got this in 53 and this has the best yellow under toned color to it! You get so much product compared to the price which will last you forever...
Sometimes i use this alone with no foundation! All i have to do is cover up my flaws and BAM im done!

Great product! I would defiantly reccomend!