August 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Concealers - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it was one my first under eye concealers..i ve now found some better ones.if u use ne of the bourjois foundations u will better understand this product. but this product isnt that bad nor that amazing..i dont have under eye wrinkles so im not sure it it settles in the wrinkles or not. it is thin in consistency n has light to medium coverage. if its a good shade match for u n when used correctly it does hide away dark circles. i will not recommend it to ppl with bags or purple grey circles. i have bought it twice n have notice that the colour of the concealer does oxidize in the pen in months n the shade actually changes. its not high on illuminating n cants be used on any other blemish or so..but i used it around my mouth. it does have stayin power for a good amount of time. i guess it that type of product that u can use when u dont have much troubled under eye area n want some thing from drugstore to try out

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i have the lightest shade 51,it has fruity smell like the foundation.
The formula is thick and dry but it works for me. It gives a mat finish.
This is my second tube and i would def purchase it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Squarekittens

I have a few fine lines underneath my eyes and dark circles. I tried many cult favorite concealer but they always look a little bit cakey. You can tell I used concealer under my eyes, and they also tend to settle into my fine lines.

The bourjois touche helahty mix concealer doesn't do any of that. The product is quite thin and blends easily. Once applied it stays put until I remove it at night. This isn't a full coverage concealer so I wouldn't use it on spots. But it does brighten the undereye area and conceal dark circles without settleing into fine lines.

It pretty much invisible once applied which is exactly what I want.

The packaging is one of those click pens, You turn the back until product comes out in the front brush applicator. I like the packaging because it is so quick. But it is not the most hygienic packaging because of the brush that you use to apply the product. To me that is not an issue and I haven't had it go bad or anything.

The lettering does rub off very easily which leaves you with quite an ugly tube of concealer. The size of the tube is good for travel since it's so slim, and I get about 4 to 6 months use out of it which is pretty good for such a tiny product.

This is my holy grail undereye concealer. Doesn't cake, flake or settle into fine lines. Makes me look so bright and healthy, but still like me. It's invisible and quick to use. The product lasts all day and you get enough product to get months of use out of it when you use it every day. I love this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

The only thing I liked was that this is yellow toned and creamy. Besides that it set too fast for my liking, it was drying, looking very powdery when it set, didn't provide much coverage, didn't last long on me at all and gave HUGE flashback when I took a photo of my face. When the sun goes down, the concealer also gets a ghostly look in the natural light. This also has some kind of shimmer. There are many other concealers that are not significantly more expensive, but MUCH better for me - I will stick to those - I just can't handle the weird flashback-effect this gives.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by janjan123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer.

It has a cream to powder consistency so when you first apply it, it blends quite nicely but then sets quickly so you don't have to set it with a powder. It gives good coverage and as it is quite yellow toned it works nicely to correct my dark circles.

The fruit scent is nice and not at all overpowering.

A holy grail product for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jelisu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this when passed by the counter, it is more expensive than other drugstore concealer. Heard the healthy mix made me buy this. the coverage is good, although it is liquid but it is quiet heavy for undereyes. It also dries quickly. I usually use this to cover blemishes

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Like the much-hyped Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, I bought this after reading and watching numerous rave reviews about it online. And given that it has the word healthy in it, I thought it might be a fairly safe bet that this would give me the coverage I soooo long for in a concealer, especially for the dark circles under my eyes.

I chose the shade 52 Medium (in the UK) as I thought this looked to be closest to my natural skin colour when in the tube. However, on application this dried to more of a yellow toned concealer (my skin edges more towards pink tones) and it dried very quickly, meaning it didn't give me a lot of time to work with and even out.

Sadly, much like the Collection 2000 concealer, this did absolutely nothing for my skin once applied. It managed to find and settle into all of the lines around my eyes, making them look much worse and making me look really tired. It states anti-fatigue on the packaging, but I'm not entirely sure what this means. If it means this is supposed to be good at covering up dark circles, then Bourjois need to change the packaging as it did nothing for mine expect make them look an odd colour.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by mclennon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this product! I think that the coverage is biuldable but most likely medium. It ALMOST covers my dark circles with the first layer and it kind of brightens the eyes. I have combination skin and without moisturizer it just doesn't work out. Although I love this and I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product in light radiance (51). It provided a good level of coverage to assist conceal my under eye circles, however, it would crease throughout the day, making it look as thought had really bad under eye wrinkles. I also found this shade to be really dark, considering it is supposed to "light radiance". Even when wearing it with the lightest Healthy Mix serum foundation in 51, it still looked too dark, and rather than assisting to conceal under eye circles, would draw attention to them, as the skin was a darker, slightly different colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by FrazzleDazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer was an unplanned purchase... picked it up on a whim after a passing recommendation from a friend.

The product comes in a squeezy tube so it is easy to get out. I always put what I need on the back of my hand. Its very yellow toned, but that only adds to its brightening and concealing effect! To apply I use my eco tools concealer brush, these two are a match made in heaven. (you can pick up that brush in a set off ebay for £4 btw). I then dab it on the darkest portion of my under eye and then blend it underneath. I also put a bit on my eyelids to cover up any veins. This concealor instantly makes my eyes POP and gives them a lift so they appear bright and awake. Seriously, even on my most tired and groggy feeling days, this stuff makes me look normal and alive lol

I find it very hydrating and easy to blend and not at all cakey looking, and it lasts all day. What more could you want? The only bad thing is, its not as good as covering blemishes for which you would need a thicker consistency.

Long story short this is an amazing concealer for this price point, and you should definitly pick it up. I even like it more than the Collection Lasting Perfection one which just goes orange on me (even the lightest shade). I have to admit this does oxidise a tiny amount but when blended under the eye it is unnoticable, though if you really look you could see the edge of where it was placed. Luckily when my foundation is applied this is covered. But still, for this reason I took away a lippie.