September 3, 2014 | 1138 users online

Primer/ Corrector - The Body Shop - Skin Primer Matte It

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by acrobats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Decent! It does the job and for a better price than most primers at Sephora. I will likely rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yikes, why such horrible reviews? I love this stuff. I got it on sale for $7.50 at the Body Shop for the first time I've used it and it is what made me buy it. But now, after using it I am on my second bottle and I paid full price for it because I like how it makes my oily face matte. It feels slick, kind of like the ELF Studio primer. However, it does mattify my face and keeps it that way for hours if you combine it with a decent bb cream or foundation. I also put setting power on my face, but I have used it without setting powder and it works well too. I use just a little bit and it takes me months to get through the whole tube. Highly recommended again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by vhisko

I really lied this primer. It definitely filled in my pores and made my makeup saty on much better than without. It did feel a tad bit oily, but it didn't look that way or feel that way for long.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by itstotallybea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a cheaper version of Porefessional by Benefit, except better. I've had a rough time finding a primer that suits my skin and makes at least somewhat of a difference to how long my make-up lasts and this is the first one that did it. The packing is nice, you do not need to use to much product and it 'sets' quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by xiangwei304

This is the first primer I have ever got, I was already disappointed, it's not long lasting, it mattify the skin after 30 minutes you use it, then its getting oiling again, it doesn't help to apply the make up more smoothly, I barely notice any different without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really oily skin so I'm trying out some new primers to help combat my oily z tone I really like this silicone based primer feels velvet soft on the skin and for me it lasts a hours and unlike some other primers doesn't make me shiney

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by kimoko123

I love this product as a eye primer. It doesn't crease or smudge my eye makeup. Before I use Mac Bare Study paint pot & that creases, maybe because I have oily eyelids. But this works wonders as eye primer but what the product suppose to do as a face primer does not do anything for face, I have oily combination skin. Since it didn't do anything for my face I thought why not use for eye primer. So for people out there who thinking of tossing it or storing it away why not try it as eye primer it's my much cheaper then the high end ones you get at Sephora or Mac.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by bbailey86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very oily skin and this primer is not for me. It glides on the skin and feels very silky however cannot stop oil on my skin for more than an hour or so.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by mandity

I got this as a gift from my friend and I've been using this for more than six months. As an overall conclusion, I don't think this is a spectacular product and I will not purchase it myself. Typically, I have an oily T-zone and after wearing this with foundation for four-five hours, this product doesn't keep my makeup fixed or control the oil secretion. However, it does allow makeup to glide over your face very smoothly and it eases the makeup application. This doesn't break me out, thankfully. I will not repurchase as it doesn't really control oil very well.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Rosalyn16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have blemish-free combination skin, but when I put this on for several days in a row I started getting acne and my skin was constantly oily all over. Yuck! I don't like the feeling of this primer--feels greasy, clogging, and thick. While I did feel it helped smooth out my skin overall, it didn't help at all with fine lines--in fact, I think it just accentuated them once I had my foundation on. A definite NO when it comes to repurchasing.