April 17, 2014 | 1414 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Berry Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by DemiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Forget buying expensive blushes. This is super cheap & INCREDIBLY PIGMENTED. A little goes a long way! Don't heavily dip your brush in the pan because it's so pigmented you'll look like a clown. GET THIS IT'S WORTH IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

I love this blush, I wish it wasn't so pigmented though, I've never used anything close to being as pigmented as this, just a little dab is all you'll need. This color gives my cheeks a nice flush, like I just came in from the cold (NC-15 for reference). It's gorgeous, has good staying power, and isn't too shimmery. I feel like this color would look good on many different skintones. I hate the packaging, and the blush easily breaks, so be gentle with this. I also have Pearlescent Pink blush by Wet N Wild which is another great blush (and somewhat of a dupe for Nars Orgasm, or Deep Throat.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome blush for WOC. Beautiful berry shade with gold shimmer. But be warned, this blush is highly pigmented. I use my MAC stipling brush to apply after just barely dabbing it in the blush pan.
Totally totally love it and it is the only berry blush i use now. So glad i discovered it here.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Trusoria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I expected to like this product since i am NC 35 and this darker berry blush would be perfect for my skin tone.

I'm abit older; 35 but i do not have too many large pores yet.

The blush looks beautiful in the pan with slight gold shimmer. However, when i put it on my cheeks, i looked like i got socked in the cheeks; looked way too bruised red and tons of shimmer.

The shimmer settled into my pores and made it look bigger. I love the pearlescent pink blush that wet n' wild makes.

I also tried to lightly dab at the blush with my blush brush in order to lighten up the amount it picks up. But, it's very hard to make sure that you don't pick up too much.

The texture is so fragile that blush can break apart very easily. The packaging looks so cheap and if you drop it on the counter, it might break apart on you like it did for me.

Also, why do they have the blush name on the wrapper/sticker that you take off to unwrap the product? I'd like to remember the name of each blush that i own in case i want to buy more and not have to worry about it coming off with the wrapping.

Disappointed. Hard to wear. Pore-enlarging shimmer. Too fragile/soft. Horrible packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would LOVE this color if it didn't have the shimmer. The shimmer is not finely milled, so it looks huge and noticeable on my face.

They also NEED to change the packaging, my blush crumbled the other day. I'm trying to find a container to put it in.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by vaigai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG blush! The first blush I ever owned was a Rimmel berry colour with the lightest shimmer, and i used that till I hit pan and basically it was empty.. But because I had worn off the label/they stopped making that kind, I could never find it again! I bought this on a whim and the colour/packaging looked unimpressive in the store, but it was cheap.

This blush applies beautifully, there is a really delicate gold shimmer that doesn't have huge flecks of glitter and isn't unflattering. SUPER PIGMENTED so apply with a light hand, or you'll look like a clown. I use this for everyday or apply more heavily for night time - its my summer blush, for winter I use something more matte and toned down.

I've swatched many NARS colours and I would still prefer this - an almost perfect blush for WOC or olive undertone skin. Only complaint is the packaging sucks and I'm still figuring out how to 'depot' stuff... The brush it came with (long since lost) is huge and takes up tons of space.. wish they made this with just a square of blush and a plastic lid!

Will DEF buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by tiannahenry

OMG, I love this blush. I went to NYC not too long ago and came across this blush for only $2.00... nothing is THAT cheap in Canada -.- I looked for the darkest color, given my medium skin, (most companies only cater to lighter people) and I bought it. I regret not buying every color. The blush is SOOOO pigmented that the lightest pink would've shown on my skin anyways. I believe that it looks good on any skin tone, as i tried it on my asian friend. I love it, and wish they sold more of this company in Canada. boo hoo :( The only thing that I would recommend for good blend ability is a GOOD blush brush... which is vital for any makeup collection. The blush will look perfect with a Kabuki Applicator. LOVE!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ballet7xx

once the pigment is applied to your skin, it is extremely hard to blend. the color itself does not flatter me. contrary to previous reviews, i am not satisfied. this product is really inexpensive; however, i've only used it one time :( it is much too chalky, difficult to blend, and dull non-flattering color, unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by AshJay427

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful blush! Definitely super pigmented like nars blushes. The only downside is the packaging which leaves it subject to breaking quite easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is such a wonderful blush! It is very pigmented and blends beautifully. It is a deep berry color with a slight gold shimmer.
The only thing I dislike about this blush is that it IS so pigmented, if you aren't careful, you'll go out looking like you're overheated (at least that's my experience) so do NOT put it on in a shadowed room or a room that is on the darker side as it is hard to judge its color.
Overall, a very worthy blush :)