April 16, 2014 | 1012 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips - Gel CreamLiner Trio - Blue Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by katlj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a navy liner and ended up getting the blue eyes trio. I'm absolutely thrilled with all of the colors. I was afraid the brown would be too light, but it applies darker than it looks in it's pot. The blue is a true blue shade that brings out the blue in my eyes when I use it. I love the black even if I could do without the glittery flakes in it -- but they don't really show up on my eyes, so it's not a huge issue.

These colors don't budge, even in the insane So. Florida humidity. I even like the little brush that came with it. I'm able to apply the liner perfectly whether I want a thick line or a thin one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Awful. Just awful. It's rare that I disagree so strongly with reviews, but honestly, this liner not only smudges like crazy, it's stupid expensive for a drugstore product that performs as poorly as it does (even if you find it on sale.) I'd recommend purchasing wet and wild cream liners or Sonia kashuk if you're looking for a blue or brown--neither of these smudge as easily (wnw in particular,) and the packaging isn't so freaking annoying, either. Seriously hate this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this gel liners all colors on these.
This has a medium brown a navy blue and a black with blue flecks on it. All 3 colors are very nice, creamy, super pigmented, easy to apply. It also lasts most of the day and it does not smudge. One more thing that I love about this product is that I've had this for about a year and it still hasn't dried out like other eyeliner's I've purchased before. I'm looking into buying more of these soon.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like all of the Physician's Formula gel liners I've tried, these are nice and creamy, very easy to apply (although I do use my own skinny round brush), and last all day on my lashline (I don't line my inner rims). They're usually $9-10 which is a great price for 3 colors!
---
Regarding the colors... the navy blue is a lovely true navy / dark blue, not too purple, not too green/teal like some "navy" eyeliners. The brown goes on cooler than I expected, like a dark taupey-brown. However, the black with blue sparkles just looks like plain black once it's applied, which is true for all of the black with colored sparkles liners that PF always includes in these sets. I don't need a black eyeliner with every set, I wish they would quit doing this!
---
Overall, these are nice eyeliners, although I don't find them to be the most flattering colors for my blue eyes. (Warmer browns, burgundies, and plummy purple liners make my eyes pop much more.) But that's true of all of the eye color kits from any brand in the drugstores -- I don't know why they keep including colors that match your eye color, when contrasting colors usually work much better! But since I like a nice variety of colors and don't just wear contrasting shades, I still like this set. So I would still recommend it, just don't think you have to buy the set designed for your eye color!
---
I've also seen some reviews that say you have to travel with all 3 colors -- totally not true! The three pots separate, so you can store them separately, travel with just one color, or keep all 3 stuck together :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by nicoledomain

Favorite, favorite, favorite eyeliner ever!! And Physician's Formula too, WOW.
----
Okay, so I was using every eyeliner from Maybeline gel eyeliner to Benefit's Magic Ink eyeliner to The Body Shop liquid eyeliner. This stuff rocks it all.
----
I discovered this product because my friend was wearing it and it looked gorgeous (she works for MAC at Macy's) so I had to have it. It comes with three different shades, and I love the brush. In fact, I lost the brush and used about four different brushes until I just bought a whole new package just for the brush.
----
It lasts forever, I've gotten a ton of compliments & recommend it to anyone! Also, the packaging is pretty neat. The three eyeliners can each be seperated or they are magnetic and can stick together! Pretty cool. Buy it, it's like 7 bucks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are great for DS makeup. The colors and awesome and the packaging is fun, but I'm not convinced about the lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, I don't have blue eyes...but I'd recommend this trio to anyone! The navy/blue color is unique at the d/s and beautiful. The brown has a taupe-y effect on me, which I love! The black is great for going out since it has blue shimmer in it. The lasting power on my top lid is excellent and definitely beats my Stila smudge pot. I love the twisting tower (although you have to travel with all 3 colors). The brush that it comes with made too thick of a line for my liking, but it is nice. Overall, this is one of the best new things out there and I totally recommend it...blue eyes or not!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I have brown eyes but I purchased the blue and green eye sets. The blue one is great, I love it. I usually use my L'Oreal Hip brown cream liner(for now until it runs out) but I when I want something different I use the black in this trio. It's black with blue shimmers in it. It's not too obvious that it has blue in it but it gives it just a hint of shimmer for some fun. The brown is medium in color with shimmer and like someone else stated the blue is in between Cobalt and Navy and is not shimmery. I can't believe how smooth these go on, super creamy and easy to apply. I really dislike the packaging but I guess it makes it easier to travel with more than 1 color for options. I also think they are pretty small in comparison to Mac or L'Oreal but those end up drying out before it's all used up so the smaller size completely makes sense. My fav look with these is Naked pigment on the lid with the blackened teal in the Nars Rajasthan duo in the crease and Universal Mix for highlight. Add the black on the top and lower lashline and the whole blue shimmer completely ties in with the teal from Rajasthan. Beautiful! I would def repurchase. I forgot to add I threw out the brush it came with but I would use it if I was in a pinch.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sugardolliee

Just bought this and i love it.
It goes on so nice and creamy and the colors are gorgeous.
Its amazing for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by jackontherocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I lovelovelove this cream liner, it's amazing! I purchased the trio for "Blue Eyes" for around $7.99 at Rite Aid. I adore the consistency and texture of this cream liner - it truly is creamy (more so than MAC, not as 'tacky') and glides on so smoothly with no streaking.... the best part is that it STAYS all day. I was amazed, I assumed "oh, it's so creamy, it'll disappear by noon" - no, it still looked awesome at 6pm. I always have a hard time applying Fluidline, maybe b/c mine is a little dried out, but it always streaks... this stuff doesn't at all! I actually prefer it to WnW cream liners b/c twice they dried out on me within 2 months. Also, the brush is OK - I throw it in my work makeup bag just in case...but normally I apply with a Loew Cornell or Ecotools e/l brush. The packaging is fine - I separated the three liners and while the screw cap *IS* sorta a hassel, I think it helps prevent drying. The brown is a gorgeous color and so is the blue - it's a mix between navy and cobalt. Def will repurchase, and probably also in other (eye) color shades!