E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine , Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

So I bought this mascara out of curiosity and it was on sale. I can say I was nicely surprise, in a good way. When it isn't the best mascara on the market, it isn't the worst at all, specially with the price.

This mascara is a formula that is a little more on the wet size, but nothing that won't drive quite quickly. This product is more of a lengthening mascara, but in a natural way. Don't expect telescopic lashes, no this mascara helps you define your lashes and give them a bit of length for a more "no makeup/natural" look.

What really has make me like it a lot is the fact that it did not flake, smudge or fade at all, even when I've been having huge allergies and my eyes water like my boyfriend left me, and my mascara stays in place. Hot and humid weather and it stays in place. For me this is the most redeeming part of this product, specially when my experience with e.l.f. mascaras (essential line) has not been great. The brush in this product is the plastic type, a tad to big for my taste, but pretty good to work with.

I might buy this product again, for a natural look or backup mascara.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i loove drugstore mascaras and this one doesn't fail. it's great for everyday but pretty buildable for when you're going for a heavier look. leaves my lashes super dark and super soft all day which is what i'm always looking for. the only thing is it's not waterproof and coming from a waterproof mascara i LOVED (maybelline full n soft), it's something i definitely miss. however, the product is great and the price is even better so i'm certainly not that disappointed!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

What an amazing mascara! I have very dark eyelashes, and if it weren't for that, it would look like I had none. I have round, protuberant eyes, which usually require more definition than other eye shapes, and my lashes are short, sparse, and straight. This mascara does wonders for me. I curl my lashes with the Japonesque Pocket Curler, and then apply two coats of this, running through my lashes from root to tip on the first coat, and focusing on the roots for the second. This makes my eyes look alive; my lashes look long and full, and not clumpy, which is a big deal for me. It gives great length, but I do wish it would give a tad more volume. That said, this is the closest thing to HG for me, and I've tried MANY mascaras. It's also super cheap. I live in Canada where e.l.f. isn't easy to find, and I got this for less than $5 from nailpolishcanada.com with free shipping.

I love this so much! I have pretty straight medium length lashes and my curler just broke so I applied this without curling them which usually looks terrible on me but actually slightly curled them. I apply two coats on the tips to get length, then go through the whole lash on another coat and get good volume and great length. This mascara also leaves my lashes feeling really soft which I didnt expect. They feel like my lashes feel without mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my all time favorite mascara and it's SO cheap. It takes a few coats (2 or 3) to get a defined look but, it doesn't clump my eyelashes whatsoever. It separates them really well and lengthens them a ton. I was skeptical at first because it's so cheap and I'm very picky with my mascara but, I highly recommend it!

This has so many good reviews, but it doesn't work for me. It doesn't clump, and it does makes my lashes look longer. But on me it doesn't do anything for volume, and it makes my lashes look stiff and kind of artificial. Great price, but I'd rather pay more and have softer, fuller-looking lashes like I get with Neutrogena Healthy Volume.

let me just say I am a HUGE fan of elf and this disappointed me so much I couldn't even use it once it was so dry and the brush was smushed toggter, i could have just gotten a bad tube, i dont know but I'm gonna star clear of this one

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a bad mascara. It worked well and my lashes felt healthier.
I prefer a waterproof mascara and more length and volume but this was still pretty nice for the price.
I would repurchase if I was in need of quick cheap mascara.

I have tried other elf mascaras and found I like a simple wand, this one is simple, and the formula is decent. I would repurchase any elf mascara (except the 3 in 1) only because they are sooo cheap and work well.

I don't like this mascara at all! I like mascaras that give some thickening and some lengthening with no clumping or smudging or flaking. I always only do one coat of mascara. This mascara does lengthen, but it clumps like crazy for me. It does that thing where you end up with your lashes grouped together in like five clusters. It's terrible! I also tend to get clumps on the ends of my lashes with this mascara too. And it flakes.

I do not recommend.