Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro - Steel Grey

4.5

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought steel grey on a whim and I nearly spilled polish everywhere when I took the wand out and discovered that Rimmel's brush is a dead duplicate of Dior Vernis! the wide, fine brush with the beautifully curved edge that makes Dior Vernis practically apply itself. Packaging an instant 5, because vernis is the nicest brush out there. if you haven't tried Vernis because of the price point, try this at a fraction of the cost. you deserve a polish brush this good.

As for the colour, Steel grey is a gorgeous taupe gray with the hint of violet that makes it stand apart from the rest of my taupe gray collections (I am bananas about neutral polishes.)

for application, steel gray was perfectly opaque in two coats. I will stalk this brand for as long as it lasts. that brush is amazing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing color. Good wear and application, although I don't like the wide, flat brush.

I think of all the polishes I own, this is my favorite. I love the color. It's pretty and neutral enough to wear with anything. It's glossy, inexpensive and lasts a lot longer than other, more expensive brands I've tried.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually just bought this nailpolish just now and i had to try it and.....i love this nailpolish! All i can say is that the finish is awesome, with just two coats the colour is really opaque and glossy and i just love the brush that it comes with! It's about more than twice the width of a normal nail polish brush, which i actually prefer. I havent exactly worn this ou for more than a day so I can't really say anything if it lasts for 10 days or not...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is seriously the greatest nail polish ever. It wipes the floor with Essie, OPI, China Glaze... you name it. The Lasting Finish formula is amazing anyway, definitely more of a creme finish, with a wider brush than you'd traditionally find on a polish. The color is a gorgeous, steely purplish gray... Perfect for winter but I wouldn't hesitate to wear this year round, as it's so versatile. I got this on sale at Target for under 3 dollars but the full retail price is still totally worth it. DEFINITELY going to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great polish. The color is that perfect shade of grey/purple - very understated and classy. The brush is fat and easy to apply polish with, and it lasts quite a while. I would definitely buy one of polishes again!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the perfect neutral color!! I love the brush that comes with this polish because it makes applying the polish so easy and I feel like I don't have to use as many coats. I've kept going back to this color and my sister keeps borrowing it. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Ok I had to run home to right this review absolutely love love this color so beautiful love love it gorgeous!!! Rimmels line of pro nail polishes are the best polishes I have come across vs any opi brand or nails inc love it I give it 5 lippes all the way I bought three more I can't stop raving about it and they way it finishes go buy some now best line ever!!

ON TREND! This is a fabulous color for fall. It's a grauve ( grey/mauve). This color looks great on me and I have cool pink undertones to my skin. The brush is the best nail polish brush I have ever come across in my 30 years of wearing the stuff. It's a wider flatter brush that holds the perfect amount of polish to enable you to get the perfect swipe from base to tip. The brush bristles are slightly firmer which allows for better control. Whoever designed this brush - WELL DONE! Add this color to your collection girls!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this color and I will wear it a lot and repurchase when I run out. Now for the real review......LOVE the brush. This is the best application of any nail polish ever! Very impressed. I wish OPI would use this brush.