August 28, 2014 | 1775 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product has its pros and cons. Overall I do like this concealer and I have repurchased it once. What I like about it is the packaging, it comes in a tube with a wand so you can apply it right to your imperfections. It doesn't give a great amount of coverage compared to other concealers I've tried, but it does the job. It covers up my under eye circles well, and it covers up blemishes well too. I noticed if it's not set, it'll wear off throughout the day. For the most part it gives decent coverage and lasts as long as I need it to. I do wish this concealer was cheaper, gave a little more coverage, and the wand reached the bottom of the tube so none of it goes to waste.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by NeesaLawl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute hands down worst concealer I have ever used. I bought it for highlighting and concealing my under eye area, it looks SO cakey and makes the fine lines under my eyes look like full blown wrinkles like I am way older than I am. Add to that the fact that it dries way too quickly and is really hard to blend. I will never buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Cahoe

drys too quickly, doesn't blend well, looks cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by bleed18

Does not spread easily...
It dries very quickly...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Alyseh

I didn't love this product but I don't hate it, it dries very fast when going on your face so you have to blend it in quickly. It did feel nice on my skin and has a good texture, it didn't last all day which sucked because I needed to cover my acne spots. Overall I wouldn't buy again and wouldn't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by sunnygrl

i have the shade light & it's a pink undertone concealer. perfect for covering my dark circles. it's a little dry and can set very quick but if you're willing to work with that it's a pretty good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

This may just be my HG concealer. I've used everything under the sun from low to high end and this concealer is the only one that I've found to be the perfect combination of full coverage, blendable, and lasting with no creasing. I have dark under eye circles and fine lines under my eyes and this covers the circles completely and it doesn't settle in the fine lines. The color I chose just happens to match my foundation perfectly, so I'm a happy camper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Five star product. Full coverage, long lasting, blendable, all qualities we look for in a concealer. I like to use concealers as foundations, but this stuff is too thick for that, but it definitely works great as a concealer. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was actually very surprised that I liked this so much. The shade "cream" works well for me, the little tube of product lasts a long time, and the concealer itself covers without being too thick and it dries well and stays in place without getting super cakey. Plus it isn't expensive! I use this mainly for blemishes. Very pleased with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my holy grail products. It is very thick and pigmented, therefor covering up so much. The only downside to this is that is dries very very quick so you need to work quick with it. This is better than some of my $50 concealers.. I guess this will have mixed reviews because like with the foundation it is very pink-toned but unlike the foundation i am actually able to make the concealer work by dabbing a lighter concealer over the top of it. Another problem i have with this is that i have bought about 5 of them in the last couple months all the same colour (Cream) and somehow they are all differnt colours. One is very orange, one is very pale and the others are somewhere in the middle. I am however able to look past this because it really is that good.