September 2, 2014 | 1937 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Nail Color

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am proud to say that I have nothing against this polish and love all it does! I have 209C Candy-licious and 211B Club Havana that I received for Christmas. I was always a fan of Wet 'n' Wild's polishes, especially the Wild Shine line. Their polishes are so affordable and good quality!

The Megalast polishes themselves have amazing opacity - a perfect, streakless application even on the first coat. I prefer to apply two coats, however, just for extra coverage. It's perfectly shiny and the brush only contributes to quick and even application. NO BUBBLES ATALL! It dries so quickly also.

The price is nothing to get in the way. Way cheaper than your Deborah Lipman or Formula X for Sephora polishes, but just as good quality. Another plus is the wide range of colors.

Lastly, I am absolutely IN LOVE with the fact that is lasts so long. Even though I am a nail addict and switch up nail art and colors so many times a week, I gave this lovely polish a bit of time (since Christmas day) and it has not chipped at all. No shrinkage! It's been 4 days and still looking the same way as the day it was applied. Awesome!

I don't need to look for anymore expensive polishes (as sometimes they don't impress me). These are amazing! Definitely will purchase more shades and recommend to anyone looking for some great and inexpensive polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! These are my favorite nail polishes! I own the whole line and I am always happy putting on a coat of polish. I absolutely love the wide brush! It makes it so easy to apply polish and it doesn't cause any streaking. I love that I don't get any bubbling if I decide to put on three coats of polish. Very opaque, usually two coats is fine but I like to put on three. Also this dries very fast so I don't have to sit here waiting for the polish to dry, which I think, all of us hate to do. For the amazing price of 2$ you can't go wrong with these polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by JulianaHagler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the wide brush! My pedicure lasted two weeks without chips or wear! Bright colors (I've used 6 different shades and thought every one was wonderful!). Thick formula really goes on smooth. Will use as long as it's available.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just honestly love wet 'n' wild nail polishes. Some days I prefer them over China Glaze polishes, actually. It goes on smooth and thick and it's really the only nail polish that I can get away with just having one coat, not to mention it's not prone to chipping so hey what else could you ask for! The bottle isn't the absolute best but meh, it's only two dollars.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Decent nailpolish.Been a few days and its still on. However the red color i bought seems kind of dull... I guess I'd rather get a polish thats more expensive and is vivid than something i'm lukewarm on.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jassymommy

I am a nail polish addict! I own all the colors from this collection! I love them. These are better than some of my more expensive polishes! The color range is amazing! The quality is awesome! I don't use a basecoat and I use nyc in a new york minute top coat. These polishes last about a week without chipping. At $1.99, what more can you ask for?!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I picked up one of these polishes in a dark purple. I loved how it went on. The brush makes it so easy to apply nail polish (and I'm not really good at it normally). My nails looked great with one coat. It dried so fast too. I've picked up a few more Megalast polishes in different colors since then.

I love these polishes by Wet n Wild - and they are only $2 US at the local drugstore! I wouldn't purchase any other type of polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Kimberlylayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I picked this polish up on a whim because it was cheap and I was rather broke at the time. Turns out it was the best polish I ever bought! I will never buy $10 polish again unless its a to die for color. I love the applicator brush on these polishes. No streaks or pooling. The wide brush is amazeballs. I'm going to recycle the brush to use with other polishes when the Wet n Wild runs out. Please everyone go try one of these polishes. You will love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by kgloverii

I ALWAYS have my nails done. I feel naked if they are bare or chipped. I am a SAHM, I'm always baking, cooking, cleaning, doing dishes, etc. I don't wear gloves to protect my manicure. I use Orly Bonder, Gelous, and Seche Vite top coat. I've tried pretty much every brand of polish ever made and I own at least 100 bottles in all colors and brands. I own high end and no-name brand. And the truth is, WNW Megalast is my absolute favorite BY A MILE. I love the wide brush. I love the opacity. I love the fact I can live my life without fearing that I'm going to chip my nails. Because with Megalast, I get a week out of my manicure. Maybe I'll get tip wear, but NO CHIPS. This is the best polish you can buy, and it's CHEAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I have 218A, 207B, 206C, 214C & 202B. The first 4 are creams and all go on to full coverage after 2 coats. The last is a sheer frost which looks good after 2 coats, but obviously no full coverage. I rave about these polishes. I hope everyone gets to try them because they're just that great. I'm so amused with the packaging that I keep them out. I always use a base coat & Seche or another quick dry as a top and my manis have lasted a week without a chip. They go on so easy, no streaks or unevenness. They all have the wider brush. Oh, and the colors have been true. After two coats, they look like I thought they would from looking at the bottle in the store. No surprises.