April 18, 2014 | 1360 users online

Treatments - Christian Dior - Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by katehiga

I've been using this recently, but I noticed results since the first application. The skin seems to be more radiant and refreshed, and my tiny spots, caused by pimples and some acne, have been lightly diminished. I've been told that the results will be even more satisfactory in combination with the Capture Totale One Essential eye serum (for my dark circles) and the Detox Mask, also from the same Dior Skincare line. I have to admit that the complete range of products are very, very expensive, almost 330 USD in my country. Overall I think One Essential is great choice if you want your face to be more radiant, clear, revitalized and with a young appeareance. It really works, but it's pricey.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Bek1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I signed in only to be able to make a review for this product. It worked AMAZING for me.

I had loads of issues with my hormonal balance and contraceprion pills that caused sort of acne and blemishes on my skin that was absolutely flawless before.
It was not a typical adult acne since it was not infected. I had few red pimples on my cheeks, bright red and leaking but leaking plasma, nth else. And it didnt go away for almost a year. I saw the doctor, changed pills, worked on ablancing hormone level, etc. Not to even mention all the possible skin products I tried. None of the products for acne worked, sipmy because those products are ment to calm infection but as I said, it was leaking only plasma, my spots were not infected.

I was buying a face cream when a SA gave me testers for this serum. Morning after first application I was full of small white spots. Even though the SA told me that this will happen first day because it is the skin getting rid of toxins, I was not very patient so I stopped using it. Then few days ago I decided to be more persistant and give it a chance.

It got rid of my spots in 3 DAYS! Unbelievable!

As well, my skin became more even and radiant and reduced sebum in my pores.

I still have my testers but as soon as I use them up, I will purchase the product. It is pricey but on the other hand, during last year I spent much more on tones and tones of other products and doctors trying to solve my problem. So for me, it is worth every penny :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by jenx3989

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started noticing results within a day of starting to use this serum. My skin seemed to glow more radiantly and fine lines seemed to disappear. The downside is that it is VERY expensive, $100 CDN and it only lasted 1 month. That's too expensive for me and I have a full-time professional job as a manager. It says that it is the start of your skin beauty routine to help make other products work better, so you still need to apply other creams on top for moisturizing and deep wrinkles, etc. Although this seemed to work well, there's only a small amount per bottle (much smaller than the bottle size makes it appear), so I won't be buying this again. I will switch to Clarins Double Serum, which people say lasts 6 months or more.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by vickyb23

I am still not sure what to think of this product. I read somewhere that the alcohol content in it is the reason why people see immediate results (acts as a plumping agent) and when you stop using it, your skin goes back to the way it was before. Although I am not happy with the list of ingredients, I decided to try this anyways. Within the first week I broke out fairly badly, considering I don't usually get breakouts. Some were large, hard pimples and some were small red bumps. I also had raised tiny colorless bumps all over my cheeks. I know your skin is apparently supposed to "detox" from this serum, but I hated getting ready everyday to go out with pimples all over my face. It does hydrate well and smooths out my skin. I can't comment on if it improves the efficiency of my other serums/moisturizers because I haven't seen much improvement. I want to give this a fair try, so I will continue using hoping my breakouts will go away...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using the samples I got from Dior Diva reward and GWP. All of those add up to be almost 1 oz., which is a full size bottle that would have cost me $95. I use a peanut size for day and double at night. This serum has a thicker consistency than all the other serum I've tried. It sits on you skin when you first apply it. I usually give it about 3-5 minutes to absorb before I apply moisturizer. Dior suggests you to put this on before ANY OTHER skin care product. But I still use it as a regular serum.
I find this very hydrating and it's the main reason I keep on using it. I really notice a difference between this and all other serum I used. My dry lines disappeared in one week. Along with the dry patch at the corner of my mouth. I've been using this for about 3 months now and I'm very happy with it. I already purchase a limited edition ($150 for 2.5 oz.) size. If I were to spend money on it I want to make sure I get the best value.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a serum meant to be used on it's own, or under other serums to boost their efficiency. I don't know about the claims the product makes or their effectiveness, but for me this product has made my skin glow, diminished pores and blackheads, and overall improved the quality of my skin. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my 3rd serum I have tried so far,anr and bobbi brown amongst the list I'm turning 26 in two days and knew it was time to up my game.I have relatively good skin no lines Expect for Enlarged pores by my nose area and cheeks.even though I liked the bobbi brown intense supplement it just wasint doing anything for my pores so I decided to get this which set me back a whooping $100 for 1floz 30 ml this leaves my skin glowy supple and radiant a day even though it has glycocic acid which I'm somewhat allergic to It seems to have not reacted badly or congested my pores unlike the previous glycocic acid treatments I have used I use this in conjuction with the bobbi brown serum and my skin just glows!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by millythechu

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERUM

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by GeneveElizalde

This Serum Rocks! I made an account just to rave this.

BACKGROUND: My skin is Very Oily with a lot of occasional skin flaking due to medications for acne. So far my skin is really tame and haven't had any cystic pimples for years. However my main concern is Uneven skin tone and acne discolorations (no depressed scar).

PACKAGING: Okay, I'll confess. When I went to our local Department store years ago, this serum was just newly launched. I was enticed by its rich red packaging and immediately bought the 30ml bottle. The packaging looks stunning on my sink!

PRODUCT TEXTURE: I fell in love with how the product spreads so thinly on the face. I literally need 1 pump of the product and it miraculously spreads into my entire face! The serum immediately sinks into my skin with no shine or visible oiliness.

PRODUCT REVIEW: This is one of the best, if not the best serum I have ever tried. It cleared out my acne scars and definitely helped with my blackheads. I didn't expect that this anti aging serum will actually solve my blackhead woes but it did! On my first bottle, everyone noticed how much more even my skin is. Honestly, after the first bottle, not much of my skin texture, acne scars, and blackheads were improved, but intriguingly, it just made my face more radiant. There's this glow that I experience after using my first bottle that I really really appreciate. I repurchased, and this time the larger 50ml bottle, midway through that bottle I was wondering everytime I look in the mirror that something changed with my skin. I just couldn't figure out what. At first I thought I lost weight and I looked more contoured, but then a friend told me. "Girl what did you do? You're flawless and your blackhead are gone" And I realized.. OMG, yes! My blackheads are completely gone along with my acne scars! I was so shocked about the results and even my dermatologist of 4 years commended on my skin's progress! I've recommended this to my Mom, to my friends, and all of them are happy referrals!

PRODUCT SCIENCE: Well, it has a good amount of Ascorbyl Glucoside which is a stable vitamin C form. This explains its capacity to lighten acne marks and other discolorations. It also has Lactic acid which gently exfoliates the face which explains the smooth baby butt feel I get from this serum. And lastly it has Hyaluronic Acid, and other antioxidant plant botanicals that plumps, hydrates, and protects the skin. This trifecta of ingredients really helped my skin a lot!

CONS: Well, all the cons are really subjective but I decided to include them anyways. First: This serum is fragranced. It lingers for quite some time and people who have sensitivities will definitely dislike this. However, I usually put on something on top of this, etiher a sunblock or a night treatment, thus the fragrance is always negated. Second: There are times where this serum is just hard to get. It's always out of stock! Hence, I always have one backup. Third: It has alcohol and it goes high on the ingredients list. However, I really didn't experience any dryness and irritation from this one, actually I think the alcohol really does a good job in allowing the product penetrate easily making it heavenly for those with combination-oily skin.

PRICE: Here's where it gets crazy! 30ml is priced at $95 while the bigger 50ml at $120. Albeit the sky high price I have to say this. It is reasonable for me. The small 30ml bottle lasts for about 3-4months on me while the bigger 50ml bottle lasts for 6 months or half a year! Now, if I have to shell out $120 twice a year for the effects I have experienced, it's a bargain! In fact, even if double the price, I'll still get it (but I hope note HAHA).

So that's it. I just shared my views on this wonderful skin transformer that just made my life better. :)

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Babypretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Firstly , I never think that I am too young to used aging products to my face. I got this product as a sample at Dior counter after purchasing some other product. I love this serum. This product claimed to make skin more radiance and boosts it from within , and it just does! I will continue to wearing this products. Repurchase!