August 1, 2014 | 1723 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Daily Moisture Therapy

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by ashl0p

I used this shampoo for roughly 2-3 months and I've noticed that YES, it leaves my hair shiny & silky. But my hair is already naturally really shiny & straight to begin with, so it was nothing to rave about. It smells like a basic shampoo. You can buy a big bottle at sam's for an affordable price (I think like $8). Butttt, it does leave my hair EXTREMELY FLAT. EXTREMELY - FLAT. So flat that my boyfriend would complain "why the hell is your hair so flat?" REALLY FLAT.

Pros:
- Silky & shiny & detangled
- Smells nice
- Affordable

Cons:
- Really really flat
- Super flat hair
- Really flat hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cleans my hair without stripping it, no random breakouts anywhere (like I had to deal with from previous shampoo/conditioner trials), and affordable at Sam's club--love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product got my hair clean, and that's about the only positive thing it did for my very thick, dry, frizz-prone hair. It didn't manage to make my hair feel any softer or hydrated, though it did cause an itchy scalp and dandruff. WIll not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by b466a878

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the huge size at Sam's. I have used the damage therapy formula before, but for my hair type, this is much better. I would not advise this for thin hair or overly dry hair. For me, I would say this is the best drug store shampoo on the market. My hair is thick, dry, and colored. While this is not a salon formula, I would say it is pretty close.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by mas017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best shampoo I have used! I have very thick wavy hair and very little oil in my hair (I only wash my hair every 2-3 days because of this) and this shampoo moisturizes my hair really well. It leaves it feeling very soft, smooth and silky - plus is smells wonderful! I also use the matching conditioner. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and will definitely be buying it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by puppyl0ve9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tend to switch through shampoos and I came across this one in Costco - the mega 1QT or 40 FL Oz Bottle and got the conditioner too.

I just finished using Redken's All Soft Shampoo and this Dove cant even compare.

My hair: Very coarse. Very Long. Stereotyical Asian but not as silky.

Everytime I use this shampoo, I dont feel clean. I feel that my hair is in a worse condition since I switched. Its more damaged, less shiny and extra tangled. I feel like tossing the bottles.

Its cheap. Each bottle I paid probably $6, maybe $8? I just really liked the pumps. They're useful for the next mega sized bottle I get.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by stellartois

Ugh. Terrible. Dried out my color treated, fine hair and left it dull, frizzy and lifeless. Tossed it in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by llehsal

This product is one of the best I have used. I have relaxed hair with extensions, and let me tell you, this has my hair soooooo silky I can't get over it. I just can't believe it. The extensions were amazingly soft to comb through and now my hair just feels renewed. This is a great product for relaxed hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The one we have at home is the huge salon pump one, and I must say that this shampoo is so moisturizing. If you have oily hair I would stray from this because it will make your hair greasy. But this makes your hair super soft and silky. :]

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by sushivorous

I wanted to like this so much! I got the large one with the very convenient pump. However, it didn't seem to do much of anything apart from clean my hair and smell nice. The accompanying conditioner isn't that great, either. I love Dove's bar soap for my body but the hair products just don't do much for my hair. I prefer Head & Shoulders shampoo.