April 19, 2014 | 1020 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

Like everyone else, I don't understand why this is a Bronzer. I have fair (NC15) skin and there's no way this could be a Bronzer on me. I wanted the balm' smart Lou-Manizer but didn't want to pay $30. This was said to be similar, and you don't often see powder highlights in the drugstore. I like to put this on my cheekbones & down my nose - it gives a nice glow. I don't see how I could ever get through all the product, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nc 30-35, warm and yellow undertones

This color is frickin gorgeous!!! It's a shimmery golden-beige color that looks gorgeous on any skin tone. I've used this when I was pale and tan, and it looked lovely either way. I don't know why it's listed as a bronzer because this shade is sooooo light. This has been my favorite highlighter lately. On lazy days, ill use this as an eyeshadow; it brightens up my eyes!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Like Reserve Your Cabana bronzer from Wet n Wild, everyone uses this bronzer as a highlighter as well, and again, I don't quite get it. It's just a bit too matte for a highlighter for me. The shade is just a bit too golden as well and ends up looking obvious and unnatural on me. Oh well, to each his own.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by falconcutie364

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is most definitly not a bronzer, it works extremely well as a highlighter though. I wanted something that didn't have any obvious shimmer in it. this goes on easily and blend well. it looks really natural on the skin. it's something that I have used almost every time I wear makeup and it has lasted me about 5 months. I had to repurchase once bc the packaging broke (I hadn't dropped it that badly either so that's why I'm giving it four). this is better then the more expensive brands I have tried (benefit, urban decay, ect)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

HG product! Nc 40 skin makes it looks golden and dewy love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute HG highlighter.

As others have said, it is *definitely* not a bronzer. I am light and this doesn't make me look remotely tan lol

What it *does* do is add am amazing glow to my skin, it is everything I wanted the much more expensive Nars copa, or Benefit moonbeam to be.

For starters I prefer that it is in powder form, I find it way easier to work with. Also I know this product will last forever. I have been wearing it daily for over a month and it still looks new. It is *not* shimmery, which is great. It doesn't draw attention to my large pores, make my skin look oilier, or make me look like a disco ball. It just blends into my skin, giving it this healthy glow. It's super natural, easy to work with, and also very forgiving.

When I apply it, I use a small blush brush, and I make little "c"s to highlight my cheekbones, then i apply to my nose as well. After I may apply blush or bronzer, but if I want to look natural I just leave it as is. And the look is so natural and flawless.

The only con, is that I wish the compact had a mirror. Other than that it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Works perfect as a highlight color, especially in the summer with a bit of a tan

Goes a long way since you just need a small swipe on your brush - it is a bit shimmery, but perfect for summer paired with a matte bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Miggs

Works better as a highlighter than a bronzer. I use Samantha Chapman's real techniques setting brush to apply the powder onto my cheekbones. It's reasonably priced and available at Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ahlove

I've bought this a few times now and will continue to buy. I love it! I prefer a more sunkissed/golden look over blush, but being as I'm soo light skinned it's always been a little harder to find something that could do that for me without looking just awful. It also gives a nice glowy look without looking shimmery and silly. I definitely grab for it every morning; it just gives the perfect finishing touch.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this as a golden highlighter. In the summer I really like to shelf my silvery highlights and play with the sunny golden ones. This is a great affordable highlighter. I sweep this over my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and across my cupids bow. Love the glimmer it leaves. The shimmer is not chunky, you are just left with a nice glow. Will repurchase if I ever run out.