Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

4.4

Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain ( / -): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 12/28/2014 4:19:00 PM

I love this highlighter. When you look at it, it has this kind of sand color to it with a few streaks of gold. I was terrified to put it on, but once I did it was amazing. It's kinda gold-ish, with a lot of shimmer. I find that it looks better when I have a tan like in the summers or after a fake tan, because the gold compliments the tanned color. You'll look like a goddess. But in the winters, when my skin is fair and pale it still is good as a highlighter.

I think I got it for like 4 or 5 dollars which is a pretty good bargain.

I also like using this as an eyeshadow, or to highlight on my browbone or cupidbue or what it's called.

on 11/18/2014 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Like everyone else, I think this highlighter is fantastic. It's very similar to Mac's Soft and Gentle, but half the price. It doesn't bronze at all, which I actually like, because I have very pale skin. It adds a shimmery pale gold glow anywhere you apply it, and it stays in place all day.

on 11/14/2014 11:26:00 AM

gorgeous highlight:) or use all over the face with a fluffy brush for a nice glow for $8.00 your geting alot of product and lasts forever. I also, use this "wet" for eyeshadow on shadow brush I like to spray my makeup setting spray on my brush and then apply this. I wouldn't call this glitter but nice shimmer, on days my foundation looks to matte (which I hate!!!!!) I use this to give me a dewy look. I definetly reccomend this for anyone you'll love it:)

on 9/18/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! You get alot of product for your money! Its a great highlighter as well as a eyeshadow base color!!

on 8/15/2014 6:12:00 PM

This is such a beautiful highlight - it has such a beautiful golden shimmer to it, and it makes any look complete. It has good staying power and it's priced reasonably! I just hate how hard it is to find, it's almost always out of stock at my walmart. But I guess that says something about this product, doesn't it? haha, all in all it is definitely a must-have. Will repurchase.

on 6/12/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great drugstore highlighter. Looks perfect on my nc42 skin. Finely milled, easy to blend. I apply it to my cheeks with my fingers! SOOO much product in the pan. Amazing quality and price!

on 6/2/2014 8:45:00 PM

My favorite drugstore highlighter! Perfect for my fairish skin and I love how much product you get...I use my finger to apply it and I promise...this thing will last you forever. Definitely 9 dollars well spent...I own a lot of high end highlighters and I still find myself reaching for this one frequently.

on 3/16/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this product! I did not want to go all the way to the mall or order a highlighter online so this was perfect! I just went to my local Walmart to pick it up and it was great! Perfect sheen on my face. Definitely worth the 9 dollars!

on 3/10/2014 2:05:00 AM

This is hands down the best highlighter for me. I only use it to highlight my cheek bones and it is perfect for that giving me a gorgeous soft candlelit glow. I've tried soo many highlighters and so glad I've found this. My second favorite would be TheBalm Lou Manizer. I have a yellow undertone so this highlighter really blends in with my skin. I also think this would work better for people with medium-dark complexions than fair complexion. Other highlighters I've used before I found this are Nars Albatross, Topshop Sunbeam, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, Mac Soft & Gentle. I'm a highlighter junkie and this one if a winner.

on 3/4/2014 7:52:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It is an alright highlighter but barely shows up on my skin. It makes everything look more oily and shows up on my large pores. Still looking for a great highligher.

Popular Bronzers