MAC Viva Glam Gaga [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

on 8/21/2012 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

very very disappointed! i held back from buying until i noticed the mac website didnt carry it anymore and i quickly ran to the CCO and bought the pack with both viva glam gaga lipsticks. i was expecting a unique baby pink color but on my lips it just looked lik any other barbie pink lipstick i had already :/ and i got tan during summer so im not NC 35 instead of 30 and it looks kinda odd on me...wud definitely not wear this out until i lighten up a shade or two. the gaga 2 is much prettier in my opinion and im glad i got that one

on 8/14/2012 10:18:00 AM

So, I bought this on a whim, and after looking at it while my order shipped to me, I was thinking oh man it is going to look so bad on me, because of how bright pink it was. Nope, it is so amazing. I love the feeling, it goes on so smoothly and evenly and does not dry out my lips. The color is a very muted bright pink, at least on me and I am very pale. I think the shade is perfect if you do not want an extremely bright pink, but want to venture out into brighter ones. I would call it a starter bright pink lipstick. Overall I love it and do not have anything bad to say about it. <3

on 7/13/2012 8:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

it seema like most girls who have tanned skin doesnt like this too much. im an nc30 and i am in love. since its lustre and its not sooo pigmented as cremesheen and amplified, i use maybelline baby lips under it ao its not drying and its not ao clowny, yet you can still see the pretty pink colour :D
definitely love and no regret :D

on 6/21/2012 7:22:00 AM

I bought this on a whim as I absolutely LOVED the color, but it turned out to be basically unwearable for me! I feel bad because it's such a gorgeous color and I was so in love, but it just doesn't look good when my fair-medium, olivey skin.

on 6/6/2012 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG i ach love this soo much ! cause love it soo much ive got 7 off these lil bad boys ! its such a gorgeous wash of pink , i like it as its not overpowering on me or doesnt make me look like a clown ! as some pinks doo , n also it is kinda a baby pink but not tooo baby pink if u get me ? its a really hard colour too describe , also i think the colour looks different on all kinds of people reallly ! soo i deffo would check this out before buying if u can . i know this is a LE product for 2010 , but u can actually buy this on selfridges or house of fraser atm . I dont know why its got realised again ? But i dont care why i quickly ordered some before they get all sold out ! soo hurrrry before theyy dooo ! ur pout will defooo be missing out !
xoxo

on 5/15/2012 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. It has been a keeper for a long time! (been living in my purse.)

It was difficult for me to buy it, since it was out of stock in Lisbon and even online it was difficult to get, but I finally got it and it is absolutely POP and AMAZING and PERFECT and everything I expected it would be. I think it also has the great advantage of looking good in pretty much every kind of skin tone, so that's also a plus.

The texture is creamy and it doesn't fade very easy, just like any other creamy MAC lipsticks, but I make sure I apply a primer first, just in case.

With this I am finally ready to Gaga up and, most of all, GLAM UP!

on 5/7/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I agree with the reviewer who described looking like she had lost a battle with cotton candy after applying this shade. It is lighter and more blue-white than Pink Nouveau, warmer than Saint Germain, and one of my least favorite MAC lippies. It is virtually unwearable for me, clocking in around NC40. It looks pretty layered with other shades but meh, not really worth the effort. I honestly don't think this colour suits half the people that rave about it so much but hey, if it makes you happy, rock it. Viva Glam is an awesome cause so any support for it is always good. I only keep this as a collector's item but would definitely not recommend it for the darker crowd. Stick with Creme Cup for soft pink.

on 5/7/2012 1:43:00 PM

I love the color, but it doesn't fit me. I look like crap when I am wearing it.
The products also makes it look like my lips are really dry which is most of the time not the case. So I think I'm just not the lucky one who looks really pretty with this lip color on.

on 5/7/2012 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Viva Glam Gaga is a HG pink lipstick for me. I absolutely adore the color and formula. It's not one of those scary baby pinks that is going to wash you out (for most people) and scare everyone away. Haha! I enjoy that you can build this up or apply it lightly for a beautiful wash of pink. I love to pair this with a multitude of pink glosses or wear it alone. This does not sink into the fine lines on my lips, does not bleed for me, and does not enhance any chapped areas if I have any at the time. I think the price is in the lower-middle of the price range spectrum. It's certainly not a luxury purchase, but I could certainly find a similar formula (not color) at the drugstore. This is worth the cost to me as the color, formula, and organization is wonderful. I highly recommend.

on 4/18/2012 11:26:00 AM

I love this lipstick... to a point where I need to head over to Macys or Mac to purchase a backup.. It's the prettiest color and it suits my skin tone(suprisingly!)

I would rec. to those who are looking for a pretty spring lipstick!

Popular Lipsticks