April 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

it seema like most girls who have tanned skin doesnt like this too much. im an nc30 and i am in love. since its lustre and its not sooo pigmented as cremesheen and amplified, i use maybelline baby lips under it ao its not drying and its not ao clowny, yet you can still see the pretty pink colour :D
definitely love and no regret :D

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2012 7:22:00 AM More reviews by synthesiser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim as I absolutely LOVED the color, but it turned out to be basically unwearable for me! I feel bad because it's such a gorgeous color and I was so in love, but it just doesn't look good when my fair-medium, olivey skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by purrrfect

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG i ach love this soo much ! cause love it soo much ive got 7 off these lil bad boys ! its such a gorgeous wash of pink , i like it as its not overpowering on me or doesnt make me look like a clown ! as some pinks doo , n also it is kinda a baby pink but not tooo baby pink if u get me ? its a really hard colour too describe , also i think the colour looks different on all kinds of people reallly ! soo i deffo would check this out before buying if u can . i know this is a LE product for 2010 , but u can actually buy this on selfridges or house of fraser atm . I dont know why its got realised again ? But i dont care why i quickly ordered some before they get all sold out ! soo hurrrry before theyy dooo ! ur pout will defooo be missing out !
xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by NancyGlitter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. It has been a keeper for a long time! (been living in my purse.)

It was difficult for me to buy it, since it was out of stock in Lisbon and even online it was difficult to get, but I finally got it and it is absolutely POP and AMAZING and PERFECT and everything I expected it would be. I think it also has the great advantage of looking good in pretty much every kind of skin tone, so that's also a plus.

The texture is creamy and it doesn't fade very easy, just like any other creamy MAC lipsticks, but I make sure I apply a primer first, just in case.

With this I am finally ready to Gaga up and, most of all, GLAM UP!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I agree with the reviewer who described looking like she had lost a battle with cotton candy after applying this shade. It is lighter and more blue-white than Pink Nouveau, warmer than Saint Germain, and one of my least favorite MAC lippies. It is virtually unwearable for me, clocking in around NC40. It looks pretty layered with other shades but meh, not really worth the effort. I honestly don't think this colour suits half the people that rave about it so much but hey, if it makes you happy, rock it. Viva Glam is an awesome cause so any support for it is always good. I only keep this as a collector's item but would definitely not recommend it for the darker crowd. Stick with Creme Cup for soft pink.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Sraahz1

I love the color, but it doesn't fit me. I look like crap when I am wearing it.
The products also makes it look like my lips are really dry which is most of the time not the case. So I think I'm just not the lucky one who looks really pretty with this lip color on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by hckelcou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Viva Glam Gaga is a HG pink lipstick for me. I absolutely adore the color and formula. It's not one of those scary baby pinks that is going to wash you out (for most people) and scare everyone away. Haha! I enjoy that you can build this up or apply it lightly for a beautiful wash of pink. I love to pair this with a multitude of pink glosses or wear it alone. This does not sink into the fine lines on my lips, does not bleed for me, and does not enhance any chapped areas if I have any at the time. I think the price is in the lower-middle of the price range spectrum. It's certainly not a luxury purchase, but I could certainly find a similar formula (not color) at the drugstore. This is worth the cost to me as the color, formula, and organization is wonderful. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by savinsavin

I love this lipstick... to a point where I need to head over to Macys or Mac to purchase a backup.. It's the prettiest color and it suits my skin tone(suprisingly!)

I would rec. to those who are looking for a pretty spring lipstick!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I wanted to love this, but it emphasises every crevice in my lips, makes them appear dry, and makes my pale complexion rather corpse-looking. It may work better on other skin tones, however.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I always forget I have this lipstick but when I put it on, I love it and get so many compliments! It's great for us fair, NC/NW 15-20 ladies. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 instead of 5 is because it can go on with some sheer patches if you're not careful, but nothing a lip liner can't fix!