TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

2.1

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denatured, Zea Mays Starch (Corn), Magnesium Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PVP, Kaolin, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexylcinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Citrus Tangerina Peel Extract (Tangerine)

on 1/8/2015 5:19:00 PM

Actually pretty terrible. Smells pretty fresh but i kind of felt like i was just spraying cold air into my hair. Didn't do one thing for absorbing oil, actually feels more weighed down than before. Pretty useless. I will not purchase again. In this case.. you get what you pay for.

on 1/4/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Not a very good dry shampoo.. I tried both the regular one and the one for volume but both leave my hair with a white tint and still oil in my hair no matter how much I spray. The smell is nice but that's about it. I don't recommend wasting your money on this product even though it's cheap as hell. Better to spend a bit more and get a better quality one that actually works!

on 1/2/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Worst dry shampoo on the market. By far, the WORST.

The formula. When I tested it on my hand, it would not blend out. Instead, it stayed in a white patch on my hand until I rubbed it furiously. Once my hand was raw and red, it clumped into little balls and just disappeared.

In my hair: it made my blonde hair look WHITE. This is the only dry shampoo I've ever used that has left me with white roots. It also didn't absorb any oil, so my roots were left matte and white from the dry shampoo, and the rest if the crown of my head was an oil slick. I resembled an albino skunk that day.

If you see this in stores, avoid it like the plague. It is the worst dry shampoo out there. I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone, unless you like the look of white roots.

on 12/27/2014 2:03:00 PM

This product is cheap for a reason....it doesn't absorb oil. The powder doesn't blend well, leaving my hair roots in a grayish color. It also makes my hair sticky and flat without volume. I felt uncomfortable throughout the day.

on 11/18/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Better off using baby power this made my hair very sticky

on 11/18/2014 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm on my second bottle of this. I'm not sure why this doesn't have better reviews--it's easily my favorite dry shampoo and I have tried both high-end and bargain brands. I LOVE the smell! If I don't have time to shower, I spray this in my hair at night (this is how you are supposed to use it--I didn't know until recently and had been using it in the morning!) so it has time to absorb the oils in my hair. In the morning, my hair is manageable and not greasy at all. It also doesn't dry my hair *too* much like a lot of other dry shampoos I have tried.

on 11/10/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes my hair not greasy for maybe a few hours but it feels disgusting after. Makes it dry and i need to wash it so made it worst

on 11/10/2014 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I picked up a bottle of this dry shampoo because I didnít take the time to look into which brand I wanted to try and didnít want to waste a lot of moneyÖ At least I only wasted a little money - this is the worst dry shampoo Iíve used. Needless to say, Iím on Makeupalley today to put the time into finding a better option.

I have red hair and it leaves a white cast if I don't THUROLY work it in. I canít imagine using this on dark hair. The white powdery substance coats your brush, fingers or anything else that touches your hair and it smells horrible. Only redeeming quality is that it gives my fine hair volume.

on 10/27/2014 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This isn't the worst dry shampoo I've tried (that would be Herbal Essences) but it sure isn't the best (Not Your Mother's).

Like the rest, it leaves a dull residue and if you press on your hair near your ears, you can hear a crunching sound.

If I could find a dry shampoo that doesn't leave the chalky residue, it would be a miracle.

on 10/27/2014 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OMG. WHERE DID ALL THIS GREY HAIR COME FROM???

- Oh wait, it's just my s*itty dry shampoo *deep sigh*

Avoid like the plague.