TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

2.1

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denatured, Zea Mays Starch (Corn), Magnesium Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PVP, Kaolin, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexylcinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Citrus Tangerina Peel Extract (Tangerine)

on 11/18/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Better off using baby power this made my hair very sticky

on 11/18/2014 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm on my second bottle of this. I'm not sure why this doesn't have better reviews--it's easily my favorite dry shampoo and I have tried both high-end and bargain brands. I LOVE the smell! If I don't have time to shower, I spray this in my hair at night (this is how you are supposed to use it--I didn't know until recently and had been using it in the morning!) so it has time to absorb the oils in my hair. In the morning, my hair is manageable and not greasy at all. It also doesn't dry my hair *too* much like a lot of other dry shampoos I have tried.

on 11/10/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes my hair not greasy for maybe a few hours but it feels disgusting after. Makes it dry and i need to wash it so made it worst

on 11/10/2014 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I picked up a bottle of this dry shampoo because I didnít take the time to look into which brand I wanted to try and didnít want to waste a lot of moneyÖ At least I only wasted a little money - this is the worst dry shampoo Iíve used. Needless to say, Iím on Makeupalley today to put the time into finding a better option.

I have red hair and it leaves a white cast if I don't THUROLY work it in. I canít imagine using this on dark hair. The white powdery substance coats your brush, fingers or anything else that touches your hair and it smells horrible. Only redeeming quality is that it gives my fine hair volume.

on 10/27/2014 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This isn't the worst dry shampoo I've tried (that would be Herbal Essences) but it sure isn't the best (Not Your Mother's).

Like the rest, it leaves a dull residue and if you press on your hair near your ears, you can hear a crunching sound.

If I could find a dry shampoo that doesn't leave the chalky residue, it would be a miracle.

on 10/27/2014 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OMG. WHERE DID ALL THIS GREY HAIR COME FROM???

- Oh wait, it's just my s*itty dry shampoo *deep sigh*

Avoid like the plague.

on 10/25/2014 11:09:00 AM

Absolute crap. My hair was better before I used this.

on 10/24/2014 3:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is only the second or third dry shampoo I have tried. I have used Dove, which is decent but nothing special. This is pretty bad. I have very long hair that is damaged at the ends, so for the past year or so I have been trying to avoid having to wash it every single day. So far, my second day hair is pretty oily and heavy. I'll really only deal with it if I don't have to be anywhere special. This product is basically useless, at times adding to the already existing buildup in my hair, making it worse! Even the scent was useless after a few seconds my hair would smell like it hasn't been washed in days. I was beginning to think Im just not one of those people who can get away with not washing every day, but once this can started to run out I decided to purchase Batiste, which is truly incredible and worth all the hype! I am a huge fan of TRESemme in general, but this is truly a terrible product not even worth purchasing on sale.

on 10/22/2014 9:12:00 PM

This was my first dry shampoo actually. That's why I can't compare it to any other ones. It is awful! It makes my hair look dirtier than ever, my hair feels so sticky! I tried it so many times it does not work. Even my sister tried it and did not work for her either. I don't mind the scent but this is just horrible.

on 10/22/2014 5:49:00 PM

I hate this stuff. It's too wet and it just doesn't work. I used it ONE time and threw it out soon after. Literally all it did was make my hair look worse. Do not recommend.

Video Reviews & Tutorials