August 30, 2014 | 1718 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Luna73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used a lot of dry shampoos, and a lot of Tresemme products and this one is the worst of them all. By a lot.

First and foremost, the product simply doesn't absorb oils the way it's supposed to. My hair looks at least as oily as it did before using this. It is also impossible to brush out -- so your hair gets heavier and limp, and your brush gets caked in powder residue. (Seriously. You cannot reuse your brush after using this. You HAVE to wash it thoroughly to get all the gunk out. It's disgusting.)

It's cheap, I'll give it that much. But in this case you get what you pay for.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Aylapc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Worst dry shampoo out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I am glad I tried this despite all the bad reviews. I love it! I think it smells good and does not leave a white residue on my hair and my hair is dark brown. It makes my hair soft and it feels fresh after I use it. This is my first dry shampoo so maybe I'm missing out on trying different "prestige" brands, but if it ain't broke...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

Look at the reviews; over 400 people cannot be wrong. In my opinion, this product sucks. It made my hair greasier and flatter than when I started. It smells terrible and makes you feel like you have gunk in your hair. How is this even on the market? I would not even accept another bottle of this if someone gave it to me for free.

TRESemme needs to reformulate this and give it a new name. Then I might give it another try.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I have oily hair so I Tryed this dry shampoo, it smells great and fresh all day but I don't like how it leaves my hair white like built up why residue!! I have brown hair so maybe it works good in lighter hair I don't know but I did not like this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by sorayaeva

The smell is too strength, it makes me hard to breath when I use this.. It also makes my hair scalp more oily and sticky. Its really hard to brush off the powder so it looks like I have a lot of dandruff

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by CamBG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Was very disappointed... I felt like I had tons of products in my hair even if I applied a small amount. Did not made my hair less oily, I think it made everything worse. I just had to wash my hair anyways.... waste of money+time

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Lucilleb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Waste of money!it just makes your hair more oily and your scalp more smelly.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by mumathome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

What can I say that hasn't been written?!?

It sprays a wet, powder on my hair. Most of the powder remains, even with a thorough brushing. My hair ends up with a powdery finish that screams dry shampoo.

Also, I am left with the task of washing my hairbrush before heading out the door.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by mallyb

I'm sitting here with this garbage in my hair, my hair was much better off without any product since I only needed a bit around my bangs. This product makes baby powder look high end, it made my hair cold and moist I actually looked back at the product to read if it was hair spray. It is the worst hair product I've EVER put into my hair it had separated my hair into chunks I can't even put it up in a bun without making it look decent. It said to massage the product into the scalp and it left my fingers white, skicky, and chalky. The smell is revolting. I'm loathing that my mother had bought 6 cans of it, I guess I can use it when I'm too lazy to shower... Gets you up right away into the shower.