April 16, 2014 | 1466 users online

Masks - Formula 10.0.6 - Deep Down Detox

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by adara260

I like this mask. I wouldn't say its a necessity hence the not repurchasing.

Pros:
-smells great
-already pre-made mask (compared to Aztec mask or homemade mask)
-great price
-great container (keeps product hygienic)
-smooths and refines skin
-does absorb some oil-but I've had better
-great scent

Cons:
-does sting a little on my skin but disappears quickly

Overall:

This mask is fun to use for a pampering day but I wouldn't say its a necessity hence the No to repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by katielaaady

I am obsessed with this product! I was attracted the bright orange bottle while shopping for a new face mask... I fell in love! It made my face tight and tingly and first, but when I washed it off my impurities were almost washed away! It made my face smoother than any product I had tried before. I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

This mask works great & smells amazing! This mask is not as thick as most mud/clay masks. I love the smell of the orange, it is very relaxing. This did not irritate my eyes or skin, cleaned out my pores, reduces the size of blemishes, no redness, easy to use, gave me a brighter complexion, & shrinks pores. I wish the bottle was bigger. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Contrary to the name "deep detox", in terms of sucking gunk out of pores, this doesn't even come close to the Aztec Secret clay mask, but... it's so incredibly easy to use and smells delicious! Packaging is pretty, it's cheap, and available in every Walgreens. I will repurchase. It's still a nice mask, leaves my face smooth and clean. Did I mention that it smells incredible???

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by katiesimz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product! I happened to pick it up a year or two while doing my weekly Target trip and it's been in my go-to drawer ever since. I don't have any set schedule, like once weekly, that I use this product but it's rather been my emergency product whenever stress is getting to my complexion. I have a light amount of acne and struggle with dirty pores and this always cleans it all right out. Even the next morning as I'm applying my makeup, my face still feels just as clean. After applying it today I found myself looking into the brands website and found that they have other masks - I'll be trying the pore mask out as soon as I can find it in the stores. Hopefully I can work either this mask or my soon-to-be new one into my skin routine to avoid the need for emergency masks!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Brittnymarie

This product is amazing. It's a great thick mask that makes my face feel clean and fresh. I love the smell, it's wonderful and instantly puts me in a better mood. I had two large pimples on my face and after two uses (as instructed on the product) the pimples were noticeably smaller. Go try this out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by ajwhite1003

I am obsessed with this stuff. I use it maybe once a week or the night before a big event and it makes my skin so soft and clear. It soaks up all the excess oil, reduces pore size, and really gets rid of most blemishes. It does sting a tiny bit, but I don't mind it at all. It smells so good... Not overly sweet or chemical.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Alinster

A very thick mask that I've had for a while and really wanted to like, but every time I use it my skin ends up looking worse and I break out the next day. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by colldoll00

I only gave this product a 4 out of 5.. BUT thats only because this is my first time using it.. so I don't have any long run results. I don't generally write reviews but I thought this was worth writing. The product smells GREAT. It doesn't smell like medication like some masks.. but it doesn't smell overpoweringly sweet. It just smells fresh. It did have a little bit of a burn when I first put it on, but not bad at all. I let it set for 20 minutes and rinsed it off with warm water as directed with a clean wash cloth. I didn't have any trouble getting it off. My face feels AMAZING. It feels so clean, not tight like when you use some products. It is sooooo soft too. I tend to get breakouts on my cheeks and chin, so that is where I really focused on when I applied. A little bit seems to go a loooong way. I will be purchasing this again, as well as recommending it like crazy!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by soella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this mud mask for around seven years on and off. It's my go-to mask for when I need to banish clogged pores and unwanted oil from my dry skin.

It's fantastic to use during the summer to absorb all the oil from sun-lotion and all the products from the warm weather. This isn't my favourite mask by all means but I do see a significant difference when I use it. It stings my skin a little when I first apply it - I don't find it that off putting but I'm sure it would be a deal breaker for other consumers with somewhat sensitive skin.

As far as the quality for the price, I think it's extremely cheap. One tube will last me well over a year - although I'm sure that wouldn't be recommended! In Australia, it's pretty much the cheapest drugstore mud mask you can purchase and I think it's well worth it.