January 28, 2015 | 1922 users online

Masks - Formula 10.0.6 - Deep Down Detox

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by eksims

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish I could give it a 4.5, but I liked it so much I bumped it to a 5. It's a great consistency, not too thick but thick enough to do something. Its smell is great, very fresh, not overpowering. When I first put it on, it did sting a little bit, but it went away within 2 minutes, and it was not the type of sting that would make we want to wash it off. I left it on for about 15 minutes and it washed off very easily with warm water. My skin is verrrrry smooth and soft afterwards (I would say that is the best thing about this mask), however it is a bit tight and definitely needs a moisturizer after. This could be very drying without a cream or lotion, but overall it's fantastic and helped with acne spots too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a fabulous face mask. I recently had 5 noticeable raised red spots on my left cheek and 1 on my eye bag but eating well, acne creams, gentle cleansing and moisturising did not reduce the size of the spots. I hadn't put a face mask for a couple of weeks so I popped this one on before I went to shower, started showering but prevented water from getting on my face so the mask could dry and steam could enter my pores. After 10 minutes, I felt it was time to remove the mask and was overjoyed after I got out and saw that the size of all the spots had greatly reduced. For the next 4 days, I did the same thing and my spots are now flat though barely noticeable with light-coverage concealer or foundation. My skin also feels very clean and my face is bright and glowy after using this. The mask doesn't dry me out. The price is also very reasonable, a little goes a long way and it's a great mask that clears up dodgy spots and detoxes your skin. Will repurchase. Use about 1-3 times a week!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Dannigiirl

I have combination with some mild acne prone areas. I love mud masks and saw this in a drug store one day. The price was great and I was a bit skeptical at first but said what the heck! The packaging was adorable and I love the font on the front! Eye popping I guess you could say! Lol well anyways, I love how the description stated "Deep Pore Detox!" I do have an issue with clogged and enlarges pores. OMG! The first day I used this I was amazed at how much cleaner my face felt and my pores looked tighter. The instructions state specifically that you cleanse skin (preferably) then apply the mud mask after on dry skin. I'm assuming applying this on wet skin won't make it stick and the water will create a barrier between the mask and your skin. I leave it on anywhere between 5 to 15 mins. The mask will began to harden and feel tight. That's my favorite part! You can actually feel it getting down deep and cleaning out your pores. When you wash it off your face feels moisturized and smooth. It doesn't feel dry or tight. I only use it once or twice a week max or even once a week every other week. I have used this mask for almost 2 months now and my pores are significantly smaller and face has a beautiful glow. Not to mention my acne prone areas have decreased and if I do get a blemish, I just dab a little on it as a spot treater. The next morning it's reduced in size and isn't visible. I continue to recommend this product and will definitely repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

Great mask. It has results similar to Queen Helene's.

Pros: deep cleaning, smooths skins/pores, cheap, sleek packaging
Cons: hard to find, not all natural ingredients

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I do not like this mask at all. I do have acne prone skin so I thought the deep down detox would be a great product but it stung my skin so badly and every time I use it it breaks me out in horrible cystic acne. The only positive thing is the attractive tube it comes in. If your skin is sensitive, this is not for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by adara260

I like this mask. I wouldn't say its a necessity hence the not repurchasing.

Pros:
-smells great
-already pre-made mask (compared to Aztec mask or homemade mask)
-great price
-great container (keeps product hygienic)
-smooths and refines skin
-does absorb some oil-but I've had better
-great scent

Cons:
-does sting a little on my skin but disappears quickly

Overall:

This mask is fun to use for a pampering day but I wouldn't say its a necessity hence the No to repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by katielaaady

I am obsessed with this product! I was attracted the bright orange bottle while shopping for a new face mask... I fell in love! It made my face tight and tingly and first, but when I washed it off my impurities were almost washed away! It made my face smoother than any product I had tried before. I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

This mask works great & smells amazing! This mask is not as thick as most mud/clay masks. I love the smell of the orange, it is very relaxing. This did not irritate my eyes or skin, cleaned out my pores, reduces the size of blemishes, no redness, easy to use, gave me a brighter complexion, & shrinks pores. I wish the bottle was bigger. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Contrary to the name "deep detox", in terms of sucking gunk out of pores, this doesn't even come close to the Aztec Secret clay mask, but... it's so incredibly easy to use and smells delicious! Packaging is pretty, it's cheap, and available in every Walgreens. I will repurchase. It's still a nice mask, leaves my face smooth and clean. Did I mention that it smells incredible???

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by katiesimz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product! I happened to pick it up a year or two while doing my weekly Target trip and it's been in my go-to drawer ever since. I don't have any set schedule, like once weekly, that I use this product but it's rather been my emergency product whenever stress is getting to my complexion. I have a light amount of acne and struggle with dirty pores and this always cleans it all right out. Even the next morning as I'm applying my makeup, my face still feels just as clean. After applying it today I found myself looking into the brands website and found that they have other masks - I'll be trying the pore mask out as soon as I can find it in the stores. Hopefully I can work either this mask or my soon-to-be new one into my skin routine to avoid the need for emergency masks!