December 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Greed [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I love the peach shades in this pallette, and I think I would buy this again just for those. The silvery shade is horrible, the matte black isn't very blendable if you want it to be extremely dark. I love the shimmery peach as a highlight and the matte peach is a dream to apply and blend. The palest shade has to be applied lightly on me since it's a different tone than my skin color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just bought this last week and I must say I am in LOVE with this palette. I use it as my everyday makeup. The colors are very pigmented except for the top right color. I find that it does not show up whatsoever on my eyes so I never use it. I do love the rest of the colors. It is a very nice matte palette and I find that you can do great smokey or just everyday looks with it. I've heard that it will be discontinued in Jan 2012 so if you do fall in love with it, stock up :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

This.. is weird. As mentioned, the matte shades are good (the one in the middle, the peachy-tan, goes on with the nice buttery smoothness that I've come to expect from their matte tans), and most of them are pigmented, however.. I also don't understand the point of the shimmery lavender-periwinkle-silvery shade. It's ugly, and not pigmented at all, and just.. weird.

I see why they put these together, sorta.. for a smoky eye with some peachy shimmery shades, and it works okay, I suppose. However, I really only got this because it was on clearance, and I want to get the Vanity and Lust ones next; my sister has Vanity and it looks gorgeous in the pan.

I don't really use it, and I'm disappointed that I bought it. :S

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad for a drugstore brand. Highly pigmented and nice colors. It stayed on my eyelids longer with a primer, but decent enough without it. So you can use it alone or with a primer. It doesn't matter because the colors will still pop out. I have oily skin so primer for me is a must.

It has matte and shimmer e/s. You may notice the shimmers on the pictures, but it's not that glittery in person. I can use this daytime with out looking too dramatic. I also bought the other color palettes and like them all.

My only downside is the applicators, I wish they just stop including it, to avoid paying extra for packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I have to start by saying, I own mostly Stila and WnW eyeshadows, and this is not my favorite pallet. I do like it very much, but the usual buttery consistency and color payoff are just not there. I can never get enough Brulee, and the matte tera cotta color below it is wonderful. The black is always useful to set liner, and this one is smooth and never blotchy. I was disappointed in the silver color, which is the reason I purchased. It goes on very sheer, so you really need to use several layers. I was also surprised that it has a gold sheen when on, but that makes it work well with the complimentary peach shades. I used black liner, a wash of the silver on the lid, with a light wash of the matte black over it. That really helped deepen the hue. Then I used the matte tera cotta shade in the crease. I also like the shimmery peach, but will most likely not use the glitter bomb on the lower right.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by XxOmgItsDaraxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me start off this review by letting you know this palette was such a disappointment. I own (& have reviews) for the other 3 WnW ColorIcon palettes. I absolutely love those but this Greed palette is a whole different story. One the matte side there is a cream colored highlighter (which is available as a single called Brulee), a peach shade (which is a great crease color, and a rich black (great for smokey looks,lining, and darkerning outer corner). The shimmery side has a periwinkle blue with a gold sheen, a light shimmery peach, and a black with multi-colored shimmers. I loved the matte side of the palette and the shimmery black, but the shimmery peach and periwinkle felt like hard chalk and were not as pigmented as the other shades. If you're paying for an eyeshadow palette (no matter the price) it should be completely useful. This one wasn't. So I can't recommend and I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this palette so much I bought it twice. My black got damaged while travelling. I didn't think I'd like this after reading all the reviews but I wanted it for the black. It is very pigmented and blendable. I've received many compliments when wearing this. The highlight colour is amazing as well. Although, some are a little chalky I feel as if this palette works. I have been able to use every single colour in this palette. I'll be buying more of these.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the worst palette from Wet N Wild I have ever tried to date. For some odd reason, I love peach shades in any makeup format. So I decided to try this out. Thankfully I purchased this on sale so I wasn't out of too much money but then again it was cheap to begin with. I had the hardest time making this palette work for me. The texture is like hard chalk and minimal color payoff. I am just annoyed by this shade and I am this close to tossing it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Honestly, I bought this only for that matte black. So glad I bought the palette, however, because every color is well pigmented. I don't understand the color combination, but oh well.

It's very cheap, and the shadows are nice and soft, and not chalky. Very good deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This is now in my top 5 favorite eyeshadows. I don't even use the black shades that much, just if I'm going out at night. I love the natural look of the peachy colors. The browbone color is about the best I have tried. These are beautiful colors and you can wear them in so many different combinations. Will def repurchase!