August 28, 2014 | 1790 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

This is a very pretty color. I bought this because according to many reviews, this is the dupe for the Lime Crime lipstick "Babette". I've never owned Babette and I regret it because it was a limited edition :( Just Peachy lipstick is a very pretty everyday color. It is also a great value! Only $1.99! I've read people review it saying it is drying, shows lips imperfections etc, but since I have good lips, this lipstick is great for me. It is the perfect peachy/pinkish color and is worth a try. I will be repurchasing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

A nice everyday lip colour! Very wearable for work too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Niza9

I think this is a nice lipstick and the price is amazing no doubt. I like the color, it works best with lighter skin tones I would say. This particular color applies a bit chalky, however. This lip color also accentuates the fine lines on the lips but nothing that can't be fixed.! Using a lip balm as a base is the best solution. A gloss over top is also a great option to smooth out the lipstick. Its a nice color, just not my personal favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by moosefied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love and hate relationship with this one. i noticed i reach this for my everyday look. i like how my lips look, but the texture really accentuate my dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by JosieMndza

This color compliments my skin tone nicely but it does accentuate my naturally dry lips. So I definitely have to exfoliate and prep my lips with balm before anything else. The formula is creamy and it dries to an almost matte finish. It's lovely and I'm looking forward to purchasing many more of these lipsticks!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by kirito

When I first started using makeup, I hated lipstick and any lip product except for lip balm. I decided to experiment with colors though, so I picked up a few lipsticks from Wet'n'Wild because they're so cheap. I really liked Just Peachy. I think matte colors look best on me in comparison to shimmery ones. This product wasn't drying at all, and I love using this color for cosplay especially. For the price of $0.99, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ONE OF MY FAVORITE LIPPIES. I AM NC45 IN MAC. AND THIS IS WONDERFUL.. IF YOU THINK IT WASHES YOU OUT, USE A LIPGLOSS OVER IT. ALSO YOU CAN USE A FOUNDATION ON YOUR LIPS UNDER IT. BUT IT LAST LONGER THAN MAC LIPSTICKS

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by austere

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. I have almost all of the WnW Megalast lipsticks and Just Peachy is one of my faves. The 'peachy' in the name is misleading though as on me there is no hint of peach-it's a light, slightly warm pink that is surprisingly flattering on my skintone (NC43). It looks divine worn with LA Colors 'Cappuccino' lip pencil with some lipgloss on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by loveyounickj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is so inexpensive and it has really good quality. The color is so pretty and i think it would be appropriate to use on daily basis.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by blubberina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this color but it's just not good for my skintone when worn alone. I'm a natural tan with warm undertones and it looked like I have concealer lips on. It washes my face out and makes my teeth look yellowish. But layered with a slightly darker brown lipstick it transforms into 'my lips only better' shade and for that reason I love this shade. It does tend to dry out the lips even with a good lip balm and tends to settle into the cracks on my lips. Oh well, wet n wild has to have a miss in my books so this may as well be it.