August 31, 2014 | 1524 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Miranda95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
1.) It makes my hair feel and look like silk
2.) it leaves my hair smelling amazing
3.) its cheap

<333 i love this stuff , I don't think ill be changing shampoos anytime soon! (:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This conditioner is just ok. My fine hair drinks it up but it rinses out really well. The smell is kinda like coconuts and it lasts all day. When my hair is dry it's moisturized and looks shiny but also looks stringy. Has a few fly aways too. I'll use it on my days off and will save my "good stuff" for work.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I swear by this item!
I use the shampoo and conditioner and it's breathed life back into my relaxed, dry, color treated hair! Perfect for the price and super moisturizing! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was on sale for $2 at CVS, plus I had a $1.50 coupon so I decided to try it. Works great on my coarse, thick Asian hair. Really softens and tames the frizz. Love the mild, pleasant scent, and the spout on the bottom of the bottle. It's also thick so it stays in my hair without running.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

there was a lot of talk of this conditioner on the boards a while ago but I never tried it until recently. Wow! Now I understand why people were making a big deal out of this conditioner. It's awesome. So rich, creamy, makes my hair feel great, smells good. It feels like a more expensive conditioner. I only paid $1.67 for this! Definitely a HG

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked this. My hair doesn't respond well to shampoos. I always get scared I'll get aggravated and rip all my hair out. But this conditioner is so thick and do creamy, it really does some justice. I rub in it my hair, detangling with a shower comb. I leave it in as I do my business in the shower, and when I wash it out, lawd. It feels beautiful, and the smell is amazing. I wish it had a pump. The conditioner is extremely slippery and the bottle tends to gal out my hands and falls on my toes :/ ouch.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by MorganCymru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite everyday conditioner. This is a very economical conditioner with a very luxurious texture and fragrance. It is fairly thick but silky and smells like almonds, but not in a fake overpowering way. It makes my long, thick, straight hair soooo shiny! It detangles my hair well. I tried the matching shampoo and didn't like it at all. I usually pair this with Suave Rosemary Mint Shampoo. That combination is incredible imo. I bought a huge bottle for just 2.88!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I tried this after having a hard time finding Suave's Tropical Coconut conditioner. I was silicone free for almost a year and it worked well for my hair. I bought this after reading good reviews from curly haired and ethnic ladies. I have dry, curly coarse hair.
I was so surprised how good it is, silicones and all. It smells faintly sweet and is pretty thick. It takes a moderate amount to coat my hair. It has a great slip and easily detangles my hair. My hair is left smooth, soft and shiny. There are no dry ends or spots or frizz. My curls are defines. I usually have some dry spots regardless of how moisturizing a conditioner I use plus oils and deep conditioner.
I love this and it's magical. It's super cheap and easily available. I will continue to use and will try the matching shampoo soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Josie_A

My hair is falling out from either this, the shampoo, or both. If you care enough about your hair to be looking up reviews on hair products, I don't think you want to risk it falling out. I'm not even going to remark on the scent, consistency or anything else because your hair can't look and smell nice if it's mostly gone.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

Ugh, I hated this product. I either have awesome or terrible luck with Suave Professionals products, and this one was a no for me. Completely dried out my hair and made it tangled and frizzy, which is pretty rare. I could only stand to use it one time, so I will be donating it to a disaster relief center in hope that someone gets good use out of it.