Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer

3.5

Active Ingredient: Reservatrol: Provides antioxidant benefits to help soothe, calm, and protect skin against environmental attack. 2 oz: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Resveratrol, Hexyldecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glutathione, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Stearic Acid, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Tetrapeptide-21, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. -,

on 3/19/2013 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I recently went on a trip with my family and forgot to bring moisturizer, so I borrowed my mom's Philosophy moisturizer. There is a 30 yr age difference between us and I realize at 24 this probably is a little too strong, but nonetheless my skin LOVED it. I have acne scarring and after only 1 week this moisturizer has faded my scars significantly. My mom so kindly gave me the rest of hers because the packaging is so crappy that the top broke. After I finish it I will check out some more Philosophy moisturizers that are probably better suited for my age. I can't deny it though--my skin loves this stuff and in general i break out to everything.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I looove this moisturizer! It perfectly hydrates, gives my skin clarity and brightens! It almost feels like it fuses and absorbs with my skin as I rub it in. I just wish it came in a pump or tube, but I always slather it on after washing my face, so my hands are clean anyways. Can't wait to get my hands on their new latic acid cleanser.

1/11/14

Still loving this moisturizer, nothing comes close to making my skin feel hyrdated and healthy.

on 12/11/2012 2:09:00 PM

The review is based on the deluxe sample (11 g/0.4 oz)
It is just a nice moisturiser. The scent is light. The product has got a silicon feel and takes some time to sink. It did not cause any breakouts. I used much cheaper Japanese drugstore creams with the same results.

on 12/8/2012 7:28:00 AM

Got a sample so I can't comment on it's anti-aging ability but it's surprisingly oily. It's light and pleasantly scented and didn't upset my sensitive skin, but it did leave me shiny. I put Cerave AM over it and that seemed to help, but I don't like the oily feeling of this so I won't buy a fullsize.

on 12/6/2012 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used Purity Made Simple at night with my Clarisonic, and the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash in the morning for 3 years on my oily skin.

I've bounced around from moisturizer to moisturizer, using everything from MAC Studio Moisture Cream and Oil Control Lotion, Philosophy's Hope In A Jar, a few Neutrogena moisturizers, and a few by Eucerin, feeling they were all just kind of the same.

QVC peaked my interest on this one, so I rushed to Sephora and felt kinda stupid shelling out over $50 for something I've never tried.

After a month in, I must say that this is the most amazing moisturizer I've ever used. At first, I thought it might be too heavy for my greasy face, but it's completely transformed my skin. My skin is soft and firm, and my pores are visibly smaller (I've always thought this claim for ANY product was a load of crap).

Although it doesn't COMPLETELY sink into my skin, I actually like that, because it allows me to skip a foundation primer, which always ends up leaving an extra layer of yuck on my skin. Sure, I still have to blot about halfway through the day, but with skin as oily as mine, I expect that.

This week, I've added Miracle Worker Retinoid Pads and Miracle Worker Eye Cream to the regimen, and things are looking even BETTER.

on 12/6/2012 3:45:00 PM

My daily daytime moisturizer for the past two months, I love this. I see instant results when applied, firmer skin, a little bit of a glow, yes please! I don't see wrinkle reduction, but seriously, that's a tall order anywhere. I love how quickly this cream absorbs, it's sort of like a gel/cream, so I can hurry up and do my makeup. No scent, that's a plus. I do wish it came in a pump dispenser, seems so much more hygienic and better for freshness of ingredients than a jar, but maybe in the future?? Eh, Philosophy?? :)
I'll repurchase this, after 2 mos, I'm moving it to " staple " category.

Just or the record, my skin concerns are as follows:
Dry
Wrinkle prevention
Clogged pores
Evenness

My skin is pretty good otherwise, I get like a zit monthly, that's it.

on 11/18/2012 4:50:00 PM

Great Anti-aging moisturizer for day or night that is priced extremely reasonable. This sinks right in and makes my skin feel super smooth!!!! I have no noticed at all what some other reviewers say about this being a really heavy moisturizer...not the case at all for me!! I have pretty normal skin, dry around cheek area at times and oily nose but ever since I have been using this I haven't had to blot my nose at all during the day (could be the change in the weather from warm to cold). I use this in the morning, first I put on Bobbie Brown's face oil, then this moisturizer. I also use a primer/BB cream and both go on very nicely with this. No complaints here.....happy customer that will buy again. If you want to try it out i recommend getting a smaller size package from Ulta that has the retinol pads in it as well.

on 11/9/2012 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! I started using it to see what it does. My skin was SO soft after using it I couldnt believe. I have dry aging skin with sun damage so I know I needed something. Well, I am picking up more and adding to the line. My face looks so much better now! I also put it on my neck and upper chest, sometimes even the tops of my hands. Yes, it seems nobody ever told us that we NEED to apply help there too. Some of the others talk about the smell, but honestly I don't find anything wrong with it and it doesn't stay. Yes, the moisturizer is a bit too heavy for daytime wear especially if you plan to put makeup on immediately, so go very easy on the amount or switch to Hope is not enough! :)

on 10/23/2012 8:32:00 PM

I really wanted to like Miracle Worker because I love most Philosphy products, but I was totally "meh" about it.

First, the texture is a little weird. It's very light and whipped, but it has a kind of iridescent sheen that reminded me of old-fashioned diaper cream, and I had trouble getting over that. It's either unscented or has a weird clinical scent- I couldn't quite figure out which. I know an unscented product is good for sensitive skin and is supposed to prove that it's a "serious" cream, but the lack of a nice-ish smell made my evening moisturizing routine a little depressing.

Yes, it moisturizes, but I didn't notice a big difference between Miracle Worker and something like drugstore Olay cream, so I'm going to stick with Philosophy Help Me and their washes but look elsewhere for a moisturizer.

on 3/24/2012 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had a 0.4 oz tube sample of this from Sephora. I was expecting to hate it like all other Philosophy products I have tried, but I actually really liked it! Aside from the scent that kind of bothers me (kind of like cinnamon?), this was a great moisturizer! It was very light and absorbed quickly. It made my skin feel very hydrated and smooth. When I become a little more concerned about wrinkles, I definitely plan on purchasing this.

Popular Moisturizers