Smashbox Blush Rush - Radiance

4.6

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is great such a pretty colour and so pigmented! it last all day can't say enough about this great blush

on 4/27/2011 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I find this to be very similar to Nars Desire, although this is a touch more berry, and Desire is slightly more blue, but yet, ever so slightly softer in color. I don't have as much of a reaction to this one as I do the Nars, but I liked the softness of Nars. For reference, I prefer a soft pink (no peach) blush with a very neutral undertone - so the fact that I even tried either of these blushes is saying something. But I need a matte blush (allergic to shimmer) and wanted something that isn't peach, so desperation forced me try them. But for me, all of these fluorescent blushes are just too much work - they either look too light or too bright, and I don't want to have to work that hard for a blush.

on 4/12/2011 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will not repurchase this product, since I am set on buying Shiseido's Blush Playful Pink (B6). See my review on it!

I've only bought this product ONCE. I've had it for about a year, and there's still a lot of product left!

Overall rating - appears hot pink in the picture, but it doesn't look the same when applied on your face (thank God). It actually looks more light, but it definitely give your cheeks that highlighted pop. If you don't apply too much, you won't look like a clown, and give that unnatural rosiness to your cheeks.

Price - it was around 20 dollars from Sephora. I was desperate for blush at the time, so I went for this one.

Packaging quality - pretty good (it even comes with a conveniently placed compact mirror in the back). I've accidentally dropped it a couple of times, and it hasn't given up on me yet!

It's a really good blush, but I think a more suttle pink will suit me more (Shiseido's Blush Playful Pink in B6), so I will not be repurchasing this. this is mostly due to the fact that I want to wear red lipstick (or any lipgloss for that matter) with some lightly applied blush, and Smashbox's Radiance is a little too bold for that. I want a more natural look. Don't let that stop you from buying this, though!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Am NC30. I seem to find blushes in dusty rose and mauves which look ashy or chalky on my skin. Finally bought this after eyeing it for a month. Scary bright in the pot but beautiful pink on the skin. I like that it has no shimmers or glitters. The blue in the pink makes me look fresh and it stays on for more than 7 hours. I use a stippler for light application. Prob will not have to repurchase for a while as a little goes a long way.

on 12/10/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I actually went to the Shoppers Drug Mart near me which carries Smashbox, in order to get this particular blush, but it looked a lot different from the pictures I'm seeing here on MUA. It looked a lot lighter, more of a medium pink and not fuchsia at all. Because of that I didn't end up purchasing it, but got Stila custom colour instead. Maybe they've changed the formulation? I just thought it was odd that the colour was so different.

on 11/1/2010 1:41:00 PM

Really pretty color - Looks great on fair skin.

A LITTLE bit really goes a LONG way - hardly need more than a touch for good color payoff. Stays on well.

Only downside is the price.

on 10/5/2010 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Whoa! This is exactly what I'd imagine my color would be if I could BLUSH! Totally matte! Totally HOT PINK in the pan, but when applied, it's more like a yes-I'm-embarrassed flush. Stayed for 3.5 hours on my extremely oily skin, but even then there was definitely a subtle pink glow! Absolutely gorgeous! I cant believe I've passed by this blush several times already! I bought this in ebay for a good $10 with shipping. I've never seen the actual item, but I was intrigued that NO ONE gave it a low mark (other than that one reviewer who said her powder cracked, and that doesnt even count for me coz I wanted to know about the pigmentation alone). I am dissapointed with the rubber packaging though. Sure it's less likely to drop that thing if it's all rubbery, BUT im afraid the rubber's gonna melt! THANKS MUA-ERS! edit: can I just say how much I'm loving this little blush??? my sister has a yellowish complexion, but she looks great in it!

on 8/17/2010 3:32:00 AM

I looooooooooove this blush. I have to admit, when I looked at it in the pan, it scared me. It a very bright pink, and you have to either apply it lightly or use a big fluffy brush too apply. I'd image you'd look like a clown if you put too much on, lol. But if applied right it gives you a natural flushed look, and gives a nice glow to your complexion. Very pigmented and smooth as well.

on 8/6/2010 11:32:00 PM

It is pretty scary-looking in the pan - I don't usually use neon colors. But I trusted the reviewers and ordered if from allcosmeticswholesale for $8.99. Just a couple of particles, and it smudges to beautiful pink glow. Very pretty. First time my husband commented on my blush (of course, I was discussing MU with him but still...)
A very pretty choice

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I did love this blush until one day I accidently drop it, it fell out of my handbag and the whole thing shatter inside of the compact, what a cheap quality, I'm not even a tall person, how hard did the compacted landed? now, I don't even have it anymore, I got so pissed off, I just toss it in the trash, too bad, I did like the shade. Maybe I will get another one and put it in a protective case so it will not break on me again.

Popular Blush Products