July 22, 2014 | 1235 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

I utterly love this mascara! I've been using it for a year or so now and find it to be so versatile. In the day, I just wear one sweep, which just gives nice long, thick lashes, but when I'm going out in the evening I give my lashes a couple of coats and they look magnificent! It doesn't end up halfway down my cheeks by the end of the day either, like Clinique and Boots No.7 do. I think that it's easily comparable with YSL mascara, but at a much better price! I have very sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate them in the slightest and okay, after a while it does go a little clumpy in the tube, but hey, I've yet to find a mascara that doesn't do that over time.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by katmint

I was not a fan of this. I found it really difficult to apply evenly, and the end result was quite clumpy.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by BumblexX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely hated this! It was flaky and made my lashes clump like nothing! I found the formula dried up in the bottle a lot quicker than other mascaras. I definitely will not be repurchasing this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by bobbi0908

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to mascara, I've been using since it came out. It does clump after awhile so I just work the outside lashes going inward because as soon as it dries it tends to clump up if you applied a lot. It does last me for the day sometimes it lasts till the next morning when I'm lazy to wash my face the night before. It does give a little length not too much though, and don't get the water proof unless you want to trim your lashes its hard to get off even with MU remover. I use to use Rimmel brand mascara a but I grew out of it due to it costing more but I will continue buying and recommending these until I find another one I love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lurketylurk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just ok. No eye irritation and decent lengthening, which is good. In terms of volume, it gave me some minor clumps more than actual volume. I also wound up with smudging after a day at work. Overall, I think there are much better mascaras out there, even at the drugstore level.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by atrimmer91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would buy this again if I HAD to..

Does clump and flakes a little (the little lengthening tubes fall off everywhere). Also leaves a spidery lash look.

Great for a night out if you want mega length and volume. But I think the flaking would annoy me for every day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

Ok so I really hate maybelline mascaras but there are a few good ones. Usually maybelline mascaras are too wet paired with the brush... This mascara is ok. Compared to others this isn't something I would buy. The formula isn't to extremly wet but it weighs down my lashes so curl is no where to be seen with this. Other then the non-exsistant curl this product is good for length and volumne.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Usually the maybelline mascaras at the beginning suck and after a week or two of use the have a less wet feel and apply like a dream. With this mascara happens the exact opposite. in the beginning it's amazing, gives awesome volume and length, separation etc but after a few weeks of use it doesn't work that well especially for volume. The good thing is that it's cheap but I think I prefer the plain original colossal over this. I'll probably won't repurchase this one

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by knightandday

I had the waterproof formula. This product made my tiny Asian lashes visible and did not hold my curls well. My lashes drooped a bit. There wasn't much flaking or smudging. It has a weird scent. I did not have any clumps. The thing is that this mascara takes time to remove so don't be too harsh to your eyes. Other than a few cons this was a pretty good product. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by jssiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my most often used mascara. I love it when it dries up a bit after a week and I barely have to comb my lashes to get rid of clumps. It does however flake if you need to comb it and it gets pretty annoying to have flakes go into your eyes. I'm Asian and have stick straight lashes, I just curl them and apply this (waterproof version) and my lashes are curled all day. I can't really lie down on my face or anything but it works just for normal days. The volume isn't that great but it does lengthen a bit. Overall it's pretty great but I haven't tried that many mascaras.