August 22, 2014 | 1903 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Hisangel710

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. Incredible !! it really does make your lashes look like falsies, it lengthens them and makes them 100 times thicker and blacker !! if you have thin but long lashes them this might not be your best friend but if u have medium length lashes like me then this is the perfect mascara for you :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by IrisFvH

another Maybelline mascara that dissapoints me. this makes my long lashes look like a clumpy mess

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Kami98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite mascara and I have repurchased it countless time. It has a nice curved wand and is extremely black. It gives my lashes a full and voluminous look and doesn't smudge. You need this in your collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by taylaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara!! Best mascara I've used in a while. Will definetly be buying again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my overall favorite mascara ever and especially from the Volum' Express Falsies line. I haven't found a high end or any other drugstore mascara that can match up to this one. It holds my curl and gives me some great volume. I have to admit that it does take about a week for the formula to thicken a bit. I always have a bit of an older tube of this stuff that I use for the first coat and then I put two more coats on with the newest tube. It works our great and it's pretty black. Not quite as black as L'Oreal's Voluminous Carbon Black mascara and definitely not as black as Urban Decay's Perversion mascara. But I only use those two mascaras to finish up my lashes for the blackest black look. They don't do anything for volume on me. I would be lost without my Falsies mascara. It's a necessity for me. I could do without any other mascara. Maybelline got the formula right! I've tried all the other newest mascaras they've come out with and I'm continuously disappointed. I do like the Falsies Black Drama version but it dries out really fast. I'll usually buy the black Drama one if my Regular Falsies very black is out of stock at my local Ulta or Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mascara and the look it gives me. It will fan our your eyelashes and give them a doll-like appearance. However, I don;t get anything close to resembling false eyelashes...this gives more of a natural look if anything. I had to stop using this because it made my eyes itch :( of course, that is completely individual, so you might have no issues. the colossal gives me similar results and no eye itching.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can brag about this all day long!!!!!! This is my favorite mascara ever!! I have 4 back-ups because of how amazing they are! I have very thing, short lashes and once i apply this, people think i have falsies on! The best way to use this is to curl your lashes first, then apply a generous coat of this stuff! BAM!

I have tried billions of mascara from loreal to benifit and this ladies is by far the best i have ever tried!

I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by kira1999

This is my favourite mascara. It gave my short, sparse eyelashes a thick, feathered and curly look and didn't clump or flake all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by DanielJ720

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It gives me insane volume so quickly. The brush is so versatile and the product is more of a wet consistency which I prefer. It can be a bit clumpy at times but it takes just a second to separate in between coats. It performs just as well as a high end mascara but a third of the price. When I wear this mascara (I wear it on a daily basis) i am always asked whether I'm wearing falsies which is the ultimate compliment when wearing a mascara!