September 1, 2014 | 2032 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it. just wonderful. love using this before applying the mineral wear coverup/face powder. makes skin look more natural and clear

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this for winter. It's really my favorite. When wearing this I get compliments often saying how clear my face looks. The appearance on your skin is airbrushed and appears like a translucent powder, but it does even more. It tones my skin and makes it look so clean and clear. It does whiten it a little it's not completely translucent but I am pale skinned and got the lightest color so just watch the shades. I have dry skin and this doesn't cake on me. Recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by tammynkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this powder! I don't like to wear heavy makeup and this is perfect for covering up the redness on my face while still allowing my freckles to show through. This powder hasn't caused me acne like some other products I have used. If you want to cover the redness on your face then I highly recommend you try this product. By the way, the packaging is horrible. I use my own brush and never use the mirror because it doesn't make sense that it's underneath the powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a discount bin at Krogers (Translucent and had the set of 3 concealers with it for 6 or 7 bucks) and just used it this evening. I'm so pale as it is, so I haven't noticed the "white face" and "gray cast" that others are talking about. But it didn't really cover much, which is ok (kind of). I gave it a 3 since this is the 1st time I really used it, so I'll update when I've used it for a while.
But like most of PF's powders, the packaging and brush are useless. I liked the Natural Wear's packaging alot more.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

This was just a powdery mess. You barely even have to touch it with a brush and it just crumbles everywhere. Looked very chalky once applied and didn't seem to correct any redness or discolorations at all. The packaging and brush is cheap and breaks easily, too. Seems pretty useless and such a waste of $14.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is good enough for me on it's own but I normally use it under my MAC Studio Fix powder. Concealor first, then this powder and then the Studio Fix. This takes away the redness on my cheeks a bit and seems to be a good primer for the powder foundation. It's expensive, but it's a nice step. I am NC20 and I got buff beige which appears too light for my skin tone but actually blends in just fine. I use a big fluffy brush or kabuki and buff it in.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by orangetwigletss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i. love. this. stuff. for years i have struggled to find foundation that matches my skin tone. i'm one of those girls who has five different foundations on hand because it seems like my skin tone changes by the day. i wish i had discovered this product much earlier to save myself all the trouble! the mineral wear goes on flawlessly, covers up oil, and prevents that unsightly "foundation mask". some days i just put on primer and apply this powder because it correcrs my redness and makes my face look totally natural. if i had to use only one beauty product for the rest of my life, this would be it. it has truly made a difference. my only complaint is the brush it comes with- it's difficult to get good coverage with it, and the bristles are cheap and stiff. i apply the powder with one of my bare minerals brushes- it makes a huge difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by la1a1a1aura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the physicians formula correcting kit and this powder came along! the kit was only 20 dollars! and it came with 2 other things so it was a great deal! This powder did not completely get rid of the red of acne but it reduced at least 85%! which is a big difference! I am naturally tan so the powder was too light for me but no biggie since i did put liquid foundation over it! The shade i got was 'natural beige'. I only rated it a 4 because of the lack of shades they have of this. I did try new foundation at the same time i tried this so I dont know if it was this or the neutrogena skin clearing foundation but i'll just say it was the combination of both of these that made my skin look soooo much healthier even if does have acne! I will definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have some redness that I wanted to cover(from roseacea) and decided to try this.
Pros: I used a large brush and lightly brushed it all over my face. It does cut down the redness by 60-70%. Not a miracle worker but pretty good still.
I have very sensetive skin and this hasn't broken me out.
if you apply it lighty, its not cakey or heavy. I used BE foundation over that and you couldn't tell there is extra layer of this on your face.

cons: all the shades are very light. I choose the second lightest shade and it was almost white. I have very pale porcelain skin so lightly brushed, this looks like my own skin. However, heavily applied, I am sure it would be too white. For anyone with medium to dark skin tone-this product is definately not for you.
I saw that several people commented that this made them look washed out-this IS a corrector, not foundation, and you are supposed to wear foundation over that.
I really like it however and just repurchased this

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this product, it is very translucent and mattifying. A really good natural powder and a great value for a more natural product. The organic wear version is a bit dark on my ultra pale skin, I really prefer this one in translucent, over the organic, though the packaging in the organic line is cooler and more lightweight. I am willing to sacrifice on packaging on a lot of these products though, because they are really good and a great deal, especially if you get extra bucks or find them on sale/with coupon.