November 21, 2014 | 1720 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - E.L.F. - Tinted Moisturizer Spf 15

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by sreccd96

This product is useless; it did NOTHING for me! The product is a tinted moisturizer so I was hopeful to get light, natural coverage out of it. However, even when layering it, I got zero coverage, even worse, it was quite oily. It made my skin look very shiny and it felt greasy. The product smells very strongly (citrusy) and although it does smell good, I don't want something so heavily perfumed on my face. Don't bother with this product, especially if you have oily or sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by kndllramos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was super excited to try it after reading good reviews but as soon as I got it and used it. My face automatically felt a burning sensation. I really Love elf products and try to see the good in every product but this was pretty bad

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Taralovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This feels like a foundation on my face. It's really thick. I really don't like this tinted moisturizer. It has this orange smell which smells foul. Why would you want an orange smell on your face ? I bought mine in Rosy Beige. I'm glad that it wasn't that much money if not i would of been more angry. I do not recommend this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I own this in the color Light Beige. It was actually sent to me for free within one of my E.L.F. orders. And, I am totally glad that I received it for free instead of actually wasting my money on this stuff!

First off, I don't understand why E.L.F. finds the need to add fragrance to alot of their face products (including this one). Fragrance is meant to be worn below the neck (on our bodies), instead of on our faces. And, even though this product is meant to have a sugar orange scent, it really smell terrible!

To see if this moisturizer had any redeeming qualities to it, I decided to try it on anyway. It goes on light in tone. But, over time, it does start to oxidize. Also, it made my face look overly shiny the longer that I wore it. And even though tinted moisturizers are supposed to give off a lightweight feel, this one felt like more like a liquid foundation going onto my face.

Overall, I highly recommend just saying NO to this stuff!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Hayxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't understand all the good reviews for this product. When I first got this, I was so excited for it. When i opened it up and put a little on the back of my hand, the smell just made me want to throw it away. I'm usually not sensitive about smells of products at all, but the smell of this i just can't stand. It smells like oranges, but not a pleasant smell. It's not something you want on your face. Thankfully, the smell does soon go away. I feel that it's very greasy and doesn't cover much. The only positive things about this product for me is the price, ($1), and the SPF. Elf does impress me with alot, just not this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by beautyrush999

this tinted moisturizer covers well. But there are no colors to choose from. My closest color was beige and it was really to dark for me. It looks really greasy on your face and doesn't blend. Its good if you are just beginning with foundation or have dry skin. I have combo skin and it didn't work to well for me. The price was great being only 3 dollars.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by onlyjessicax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I honestly HATE this product so much.
I thought it was pretty nice and bearable when I used it the first couple of times.
I soon noticed how orangey it looked on me. It's super hard to blend, and it just didn't work for me at all.

I have it in the color Porcelain.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

Normally I would not buy this again if I need full coverage or anything more than light, but me having freckles and really pale skin it seems to work really well for me for a very light covering. It evens me out a bit and even reduces my red spots. I like it overall for my skin type, but anyone wanting more pigmentation should not buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This tinted moisturiser does just what it has to do: moisturises the skin and gives it a really light coverage. it still looks like your skin, only slightly better! I have been using it everyday since I have it. You will end up going through it really quickly if you use it every day, because the packaging is quite tiny. But the price is so cheap it's definetly worth. I am not bothered by smell as well, it's a sweet orangey kind of smell, but definetly not too strong once applied. I noticed that it leaves my skin very soft even after I remove it. It's just an easy product to use in the morning if you want a no-makeup look. I think I will repurchase it sooner or later in one of my next e.l.f. orders. all in all, a nice easy product for everyday looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Sasy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on an ELF haul and based off another NC15 review. I think it will be perfect for spring and summer and the light beige is a perfect match.