April 18, 2014 | 1194 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Vintage Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by BulkyDecorativeClock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Moisture Renew line is by far my favorite drugstore lipstick line for their soft, balm-like texture & truly moisturizing benefits. If ONLY they'd create more shades, especially creams!

Vintage Pink is a semi-sheer, mauve-pink w/ heavy lavender undertones & no shimmer. It's really pretty on my coloring (pale, cool skin & dark features). It it very purple-toned, albeit not so much that it I would call it a high-fashion shade; the "Vintage Pink" name is apt. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by alissatuggle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I find that many lipsticks are either too drying or too extreme and tend to look horrible against my fair skin. However, this products name is not misleading, for it is very moisturizing and goes on ever so smoothly. Also, the color is good for every day use. I am going to go out and try some of the other colors :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by bisco

I love this color. This lipstick looks really nice against my fair skin and is subtle. Also, it's not tacky or drying. The lipstick does what it say's in it's name. I highly recommend investing in this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite lip colour. I would describe this lipstick itself as being a cool toned mauvey pink which can read as somewhat purple When applied on my lips this lipstick reads as a cool toned rose. It makes my super pale complexion look healthy and natural rather than sickly and it makes my teeth appear whiter to boot! I would not say it makes me look less pale, just not as gaunt. The pinky roseynes of it screams "this chick is healthy and not anemic, just super white". The formula is pretty moisturizing and lasts decently for a cheaper drugstore lipstick. Even if I hated the formula I would likely continue to repurchase this lipstick as it is one of the few lip colours I have repurchased and seems to look great no matter what I am wearing. The only other colour that I have come across that I love almost as much as Vintage Pink would be Revlon's Kissable Balm Stain in Honey - which I would say is similar to this but warm-toned.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Update 5/24/12 Since the original post, I have gotten more into lipstick and have tried everything from NYC to Lancome. I have to say that this is my hands down favorite lipstick. It's become my go-to everyday lipstick and I just love it. I've seen it compared to MAC Syrup and IMHO they are nothing alike. I have both and Syrup is way more of a sheer warm rosy pink, whereas Vintage Pink is a more pigmented cool-toned purple-y pink. Personally I greatly prefer Vintage Pink.

I'm not a big lipstick person, but I really love this product. It really brightens up my face and adds a look of health to my pasty countenance. So if you're translucently white and cool-toned like me, you might like this. I'd describe this as a mid-toned mauvey pink color. There are definite purple undertones, which are understandably not everyone's cup of tea. It feels very creamy, similar to NYX's Round Tube lippies if you've familiar with that texture. Lasting power is a few hours. I took off one star because I can't stand the smell. I did everything to get rid of the scent--put it in the fridge, aired it out without the cap for a few days--but alas, it lingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only lipstick I have ever got to the end of! It really does suit my colouring I always thought it was best to go for nudes but they seemed to wash the colour out of me. I got this on offer for 3.99 so if didn't suit wasn't a big deal. But the colour is gorgeous and with a neutral toned eye I add this. Makes my lips look fuller and lasts at least till lunchtime ( I put it on at 6 am). A really good find and also found a nude called birthday suit which I have finally found to suit me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by secondadonna

I'm always surprised when I come across this shade in my collection and try it on - it works so much better than I would think from looking at the tube! It's a very cool, bluey pink, and fairly light; in a creamy formula that's usually a recipe for weird uneven application on my pigmented lips. But the Moisture Rich formula applies very smoothly, even though the cream shades seem less sheer than the frosted ones. This shade is quite flattering and although I wouldn't say it's "natural" it does coordinate with my fair, cool skintone very well. There's just a hint of mauve/taupe in the undertone that makes it more practical than it looks at first glance.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by eilaaaxo

I was bought this lipstick as a birthday present from a very good friend. I love it. The packaging is sleek and nice, and the formula is creamy. The only reason why I decided not to buy this product again, was due to the fact that I do not feel like this colour suits my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by catseyes7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A great mauvish pink lipstick that would suit most skin tones. Lovely texture and not bad smell either! Good lipstick at a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Snowing

I just discovered Rimmel lipsticks and am surprised how much I like them. They are very moist and hold up pretty well.

I wear 180 Vintage Pink with NYX Candy Shop Gloss or MAC Just Superb Cremesheen gloss over. I also purchased 210 Fancy which is perfect on its own.