August 1, 2014 | 961 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Diamond The Prestige Beblesh Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by coiaquinn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is the only BB i've found that is sheer, yet offers a light natural coverage. I apply with a beauty blender, dabbing rather than rubbing or smearing, one pump covers your entire face and down onto your neck area.

It does have a very slight golden sparkle to it, but not a shimmer as in other skin79 BB's.

I suffer from cystic acne so have been very cautious about trying new products and let down every time, always wanting something natural without breakouts, this works perfectly for me, and I use a heavier concealer only on the spots necessary.

I am now on my 5th bottle, it lasts me approximately 6 months and I purchase from Ruby on ebay :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by khokhmah

Meh. This is an ok highlighter, I can't imagine putting this all over my face. Coverage is ok. Packaging is fine. Price is average. My biggest complaint with all of the Skin79n products is the smell. It is positively noxious, and it sticks around. My face smelled like stinky grandma perfume all day long.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by KeyKemala

Wow My first review ^ ^
Hope helpfull for readers..

Prestige diamond bbcream that i bought is 15gr and is almost more 3 months and still have. So, for Price is reasonable..

I have acne-prone skin and very oily type skin (the worst for the worst).
The Swatches is Ok for People who have fair auntil fair medium skin colour. And I just only use ine pump every use it.
I'm Love It wit this BBcream. When Apply on my face it"s makes smooth. And My Face Looking better ( I have alot acne to hide #LOL)
for oliy skin , like Me, I suggest you put on Powder to better oil control.
This is the reason way I take away one lipstick for this BBcream. It's not good oil control.
if I have activities in outdoor it's not lasting. But if I have activities in indoor and that room have AC, It's so Good..

So, I use it when i go to party or formal occasion.
I recommended thid product for you who have normal or dry skin..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Disnep

I think this is worse than the hot pink one. lighter coverage and has tiny shimmer in it

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ratten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tryed few Skin79 BB creams, pink and gold. And few more waiting in fridge for their turn.
I have dry skin. I can't say I like this BB, strangely enough, it takes ages and ages to settle for this cream, and I am talking about hours. I look best with this cream, after a walk outside, in cool weather, Then I look great, but in house I struggle to look at myself in mirror - shiny, too light, not pretty. Only few hourse later in cold it looks good, which is not great, I think.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a sample pack I bought to try some asian BB's out.

I have tried it a few times, but cannot get away from the fact that I can see fine glitter particles on my skin every time I use it. If I need to brighten my whole face, I'll stick with my Guerlain Meteorites powder, which does the same brightening thing minus the visible particles. And if I want to have a glittery highlight, I'd use something with some more oopmh.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by hellothere2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros
- beautiful finish (gives a nice glow and sheen without the shimmer). You can mattify it with translucent power if you want
- look of transparent and healthy skin - i read this on a site and feels it describes it perfectly. can't really explain it but it looks like you put a nice layer of clear and flawless skin on top of yours.
-It hides any redness seamlessly
- it's made my skin clearer and smoother overtime
- a little goes a long way
- hides pores
Cons
- comes in one shade. It's a shade whiter than my skintone. it does oxidize and eventually matches my skin tone. But I don't know if that will work with everyone
- has a minimal gray undercast. I believe it goes away over time though

Good for
- People with paler/fairer skin who want a very natural and light tinted moisturizer type coverage. Those who want to hide pores, redness and flaws seamlessly. Those who want a glow without the grease.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jeanjeantata

i bought this over gmarket at $16.80, sent over from korea. if you were to get in Singapore, it is between $36.80-$39.90. this bb cream is lightweight and good in coverage. it brightens up my face instantly and keeps my face matte. plus, the bottle is so prettyyy!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Sta1cee

Not impressed with this BB. It goes on like tinted moisturizer and I don't think it does much to evening out the skin tone. Also, unlike the VIP Gold or even the Super+ creams, Diamond Prestige is hard to blend and almost feels watery and streaky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by hoku

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall: 4

Price: 2 ($11 for a mini size)

Packaging: 4

Buy again: Yes

I am in my mid-late 20s, Chinese, light-medium olive skin, freckles, acne-prone, oily-combination skin.

I have tried and loved the Skin79 Super+ Triple Functions BB creams (VIP gold and hot pink), so I was very excited to giving this a try. I love BB creams over foundation because they give me the perfect amount of coverage (I like light coverage, nothing too heavy) and blend seamlessly and work well for a good-sized range of skin tones (NC20-35ish), and are quick and easy to apply.

Colour: I find this BB cream a little bit paler in colour than the Super+ BB creams. The Super+ bb creams are a bit grey in colour that blend to match your skintone after it oxidizes. This Diamond The Prestige BB cream is a bit more of a beige that would suit up to NC30, but definitely no darker than that.

Texture: This bb cream is very lightweight in consistency. It's thinner than the Super+ BB creams, but still gives me good coverage. I especially like using it under my eyes, as it gives me a good amount of coverage and brightens (I have some dark circles, nothing severe, and this is able to cover them up). It doesn't cake or crease up throughout the day, which is awesome. I find the coverage to be better than the Hot Pink Skin79 BB cream.

Finish: This BB cream gives a matte finish (on me, anyway). I prefer matte over dewy finishes, so if you don't like matte, try The Absolute BB cream by skin79. It does not say it controls oil anywhere on the package, but I find that it helps for me.

This BB cream is supposed to offer whitening, anti-wrinkle care, SPF, nutrition/moisture for the skin, and diamond powder in the product. I dunno about anti-wrinkle, or even whitening, but just like the way my skin looks and feels after using this. I use this more in the winter when my skin is a bit paler, but even now I can still use it, provided I use sunscreen daily (and you should!).

I have tried quite a few Skin79 BB creams and I've been very happy so far! They make great BB creams. I buy mine on Ebay from the seller "rubyruby76". She gives a great price (much cheaper than buying from the Skin79 website) and shipping is free and pretty fast from Korea. Highly recommend!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No