April 17, 2014 | 1130 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Creamy Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to foundation if i ever need something quick. If you dont know how tp use cream compact foundations dont get this. Its good but maybelline superstay works far better at least for me. This foundation is worth the try. I also like this foundation for touch ups on the go because it wont cake my skin (;

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I am surprised about the bad reviews. I am 45 years old and have tried every foundation under the sun. I had very dry skin and I absolutely love this foundation. I do have some discoloration on my face but I find this covers it ok and does not settle into my fine lines. It doesn't have the best staying power but it feels almost weightless on my skin and wears off very evenly. I have tried the expensive brands all the way down to the drug store brands and I have found this one to be one of the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by conniehe

Its a nice product for 2 to 3 hours... dont expect much after that! is very creamy and blendable but it doesnt suits oily or combination skin... has a medium coverage and its great if you dont like the feeling of heavy foundation but this DOESNT LAST EVEN HALF THE DAY ... NOT BUYING AGAIN

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I tend to hate about creamy foundations are how unhygienic they can be. When using fingers, make sure to wash them or use hand sanitizer before. Gotta always make sure your brushes and sponges are really clean and reliable.

Anyway, the packaging is irritating. It's hard to open up the lower part that contains the sponge without fear of breaking it or it flying out of your hands. The sponge tends to suck up a lot of product, so I don't recommend using it. The amount given seems to be small, but you don't need globs to apply onto your face, so it's actually a decent amount. I like the creaminess and smoothness. It gives light coverage that looks natural. I don't have any problems with it being orangey and cakey, which are common issues with Maybelline. I think it's very prone to melt after a few hours, or if you're sweating or in rainy weather. It's not super moisturizing or anything, but it's more than some foundations. Eh, to be honest, this is really average.

So, I might buy this again. Not really sure. I said yes because I won't rule out the possibility. If I'm running low on things and need a quick fix, I'd probably get it. It's cheap, so not a total wallet-eater.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by mazlovesbetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very very pale skin which I find almost impossible to find a foundation for. Thus I was very happy when I found that this foundation was indeed light enough!

As I have dryish skin, I figured that this would be a good idea, as if I use a drying foundation it normally feel too tight and uncomfortable. It certainly didn't dry my skin out; the texture felt refreshing and gave me better coverage than I expected. It even covered up my dark circles!

This foundation would have become my favourite: HOWEVER it has VERY LITTLE staying power. Even if I powdered over the top, it wouldn't last for long at all, especially if I was exercising etc. It also has a habit of collecting on the face and isn't very buildable; just two layers and I was beginning to look caked in make up.

Another point to consider is how little you are given. The packaging is huge, with space for a sponge; a neat idea but really takes up limited space in the make up bag. Furthermore, the foundation goes really really quickly so ends up being very expensive, and it will crack if not used for a long amount of time, EVEN with the lid screwed firmly on!

Overall, this was great at first, but didn't really live up to my expectations. I would suggest that if your skin isn't dry, you should choose the matte mousse over this one as it has more staying power.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2012 More reviews by Joneser16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

TEEEERRRRRRRIBLE FOR OILY SKIN.
it slide off my face
it rubbed off on everything
was too hard to get out with the damn sponge
just bad. like it just looked oily when i bought it
didnt cover
probably awesome for dry skin

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jlushh

Rubbish!
Offers no coverage for me what so ever!
You hardly get any product, despite the huge packaging, which is mostly wasted on storage for the (rubbish) sponge.
Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

It was alright I bought it when if first came out in shade 240 cvs had testers out and this was the best match. It didn't last most of the day, didn't have great coverage and there wasn't much product I went through it pretty quickly. I never bought it again and most likely never will.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by valenpeterns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's not bad but it's not the best one. I prefer the dream mouse one over this ( i have dry sensitive skin). It's an okay foundation. I use it for work everyday... And it's fine. Dream mousse one is better tho. I prefer the finish but this one is okay. :) Oh wait, I hate the packaging. The sponge is garbage.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by makiyazh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought the second to the lightest colour, and it turned out to be too dark. It is moisturising, but doesn't have good staying power as it seems to wear off (usually in blotches!). Makes my face oily even though my skin is naturally pretty dry. Coverage is only so-so.