Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this as a sample with my foundation and liked how it applied but it quickly ran down and gave me raccoon eyes! It didn't bother my super sensitive eyes though so that's a plus.

ended up buying in sephora based on a recommendation and cant imagine going back to any other brand of mascara. Its amazing. It makes my lashes so long, thick and beautiful. Sephora actually taught me how to properly apply this mascara - from the inside of the lash out. The mascara is super dark and actually looks like eye liner. The lashes look full and not clumpy.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Clinique always gives either this or the High Impact mascara as samples in their bonuses, and they are great! This one is what I always go back to when I stray to other mascaras. I have yet to find one that makes lashes as lush, long, and put-together as this one does. You can't go wrong. I would wait until Clinique bonus time comes around, because my samples always last until even past the NEXT bonus time, so you never run out! The High Impact is excellent as well!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara is awesome.. received it as a sample. it stays well and it's nice and dark just the way I like it.

Gave me the worst raccoon eyes ever. So embarassing!

i have a sample of this and its really nice it thickens and lengthens and seperates it can clump if you really pile it on but with a few light coats it wont clump i most likely wont repurchase because although its nice its too much money although its at the low price range of high end

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I stopped using this mascara for years and tried new mascaras-- Buxom, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Tarte ect and I ended up coming back to this. I stopped using this mascara because I thought it had parabens in it but it turns out it does not. In fact, this is one of the only Clinique mascaras that does not have parabens.

That being said, this is my favorite wearing mascara. It truly lengthens my eye lashes and I do not get the spidery effect that many people are complaining about. Since it is a "wet" mascara, like many of you have mentioned, you should put all your coats on while your lashes are still wet. I put two or three coats on my lashes in a row and then let them dry for 5 minutes before I curl them with a lash curler and voila! This mascara curls so well and holds my curl ALL DAY (something no other mascara has done for me). I also do not get "raccoon" eyes but I also do not tear a lot. It is not waterproof so if you get watery eyes often I would suggest staying away from this mascara.

Lastly, it is only $16... I have been buying $20-$22 mascaras that do not even compare. I would definitely give this a try!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this mascara but nope!!! This gave my lashes definition...hard,spidery,clumpy nasty definition!!

Worst mascara ever imo...here's why-this stuff is the only mascara that I have ever had the most difficulty getting off my lashes! My holygrail mascara remover is Pond's cold cream and I literally have to apply a lot of it to get this off my lashes,at first I though it was just me but nope! I used my Marykay remover-nada,next was my mom's beloved Clinique and nada...so I basically have to use a LOT of Pond's cold cream to get this off and it takes effort. Last deal breaker was the fact that this macara started making my lashes fall out!! Yep and it wasn't like I would rub hard on my lashes with remover either I am gentle. So yes never again will I use this mascara from Clinique.

IMO this deserves NO lippes!

this mascara really makes my lashes look longer. and doesnt smudge that easly but it doesnt give that much volume so I use it with a voluminizing mascara from yves rosher. but I would really recommend this one if you have short lashes! or just want some extra length (try using it with a lash primer. it makes the effect even better)

This mascara is DEFINITELY not waterproof. Once exposed to a little bit water, you will end up looking like you just cried for a few hours. However, this mascara does lengthen your lashes and makes them look extremely long. I personally do not like this mascara alone, so I coat my lashes first with this mascara followed by my holy grail drug store mascara. I absolutely love this mascara for my lower lashes though. (the travel size of this mascara is perfect for this.)

Popular Mascaras