April 23, 2014 | 1874 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this polish. I purchased Red My Lips...beautiful color. I brought it to the salon to get a mani with it. The manicurist was not able to use the brush, she had to take a thinner brush and use that. She said the brush made it very difficult to work with.

Once the manicure was done, it looked beautiful. But here I am, less than twenty four hours later, with a big chip on my middle finger. I will touch it up when I get home but it's very annoying. That shouldn't happen. She used a Seche top coat with it too, so there really is no reason for this to happen.

I wanted to purchase more colors because this color was so nice, but I think I will stick with Opi and Essie.

EDITED: Ok, so maybe i jumped the gun. I have had this polish on now for over four days and the only issue I had was the initial chip, which I touched up, and might have been my fault.....The rest of the manicure remains PERFECT! So I think I will be buying more colors, this is truly impressive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by LadyxBec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in one of those beauty boxes. The colour is Shoot the Moon
The GOOD: the colour is very pretty, completely opaque and even in two coats. Goes on very smoothly and I love the brush. Drys fast

The BAD: It doesn't wear the best - I feel like I get top wear a little faster than I'm used to.

Overall I'm not sure if it's worth it. My beloved Ulta3 is 1/4 the price and almost as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by rebeccamv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

my favorite brand. lasts better than any other polish i've tried. stays shiny. dries relatively fast. great colors. love this stuff. i have read online that SH is 3 free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Jujulaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these polishes! I have three shades: Earl Grey; A cool toned grey with purple undertones. Mudslide; A Mauve brown that differs depending on lighting. Shocking Nude; I believe this was limited addition, which makes me sad because it's my favorite, it's a yellowish nude that blends in with my skin tone almost perfectly. (I'm barely dark enough to be a MAC NC10.) I've always been too lazy to do my nails until I found these! I love the brush of these, they are quite wide and make painting nails quick and easy. These polishes are very pigmented and you only need one coat. They dry very fast as well. It also lasts a very long time around 4 days without chipping. And with Revlon no chip top coat, they last a week! Very good polishes!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Impeccablebliss

I love this nail polish I have 4 colors of it and I love them All!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by carrylynn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review is for the color " pink a card". I have tried many pink nail polishes over the years only to be disappointed. They always look so pretty in the bottle, but when applied are too sheer. This is the first pink that I have found to be the same color when applied as it is in the bottle. I've been wearing this color along with a glitter over the top all summer. I get lots of compliments on it. I usually apply two coats of polish and a thin layer of OPI "teenage dream "or Sally Hansen xtreme wear in "strobe light" I can get almost two weeks of wear before having to do my nails again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Snowypwincezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Stay away from the light pinks because they are almost like translucent and don't actually have any wow factor to it. I brought "Arm candy" and It wasn't the best colour on my nails.
I think Sally Hansen is good with dark colours and the colours actually stand out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by HeatherRV

I love this product! I bout my first product yesturday. (Good to Grape) The brush is curvy at the bottom, which makes it easy to paint your nails without getting polish all over your skin and cuticles. I love the colours and the mixture isn't goopy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by matty6

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this nail polish! The brush is Great and the polish goes on nicely and dries fast. It really is very good quality. My manicure lasts using Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No. Just no. I bought Midnight in NY for $14.95 thinking it was worth it if it upheld its end of the bargain. I put in on before bed, allowing it to dry overnight (trust me I can di this without smudging it). Anyway by 11:30 am the next morning I had 1 chipped nail. By 5:30 pm I had 3 very badly chipped nails. Total and utter crapola. This stuff applies all wrong with the brush, it seemed to deposit thinner amounts on the tips of my nails which I had to fix. Then it took AGES to dry. And yeah, less than 24 hours later I have multiple chips. Now before the holier than thou reviewers come proclaiming I didnt put this polish on 'the right way' I'd like to say that yes i did. Funny but most people on here have actually figured out how to properly apply nail polish. But I digress..... I have experienced nothing but chipping nightmares from Sally Hanson products time and time again. I shouldnt be surprised but I am. A totally inferior and overpriced product. Yuk.