October 21, 2014 | 1995 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Comfort

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 6:16:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is amazing. I use this as a bronzer over so ceylon and it completely brightens up my face. It's amazing.

Very, very pigmented. A single dab at the pan with my 187 is sufficient for one cheek.

Get. It. Now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also bought this with the In the Groove collection and love using this as a highlight over my coral blushes its gives me the perfect glow during the day I love this and would def. repurchase if I ever ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While Comfort is a beautiful bronze highlighter, its not unique. Im sure you can find a similar product for less money. On my skin which is now a good solid NC50 from being in the sun its just gives a soft glow with no added color. I'm curious to see how it will look once my summer tan fades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I'm not going to lie - at first, I was not impressed with this. It looked like an orange yellow based colour in the pan, and I was reluctant to use it. However, I've since grown to love it. I use it mainly as a contour on my cheeks, occasionally as a bronzer. I'm an NC37-40 and it does not come up too orange on me...it has a slight orange tone, but in a good way if you know what I mean! It gives me a gorgeous bronze glow to my cheekbones.

The texture is SUPER smooth; it'd got no chunky glitters and barely any shimmer. It's very pigmented so use with a light hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by chrrrristina

This review is wayyyy overdue! I purchased this not with the 'In the Groove' Collection but with MAC's 'Warm and Cozy' winter collection. It's a gorgeous MSF best suited for medium to deeper skintones. Mine came wish very little highlight veining but i still love it so much! I wouldn't recommend this as a all-over face powder as it'll make you look orange and too shimmery but I use this and apply it with a a light hand as a bronzer where the sun would naturally hit. It looks gorgeous! I also use this under and/or over blushes which works great as well! I use the tiniest bit every time so this will last me forever. The texture of this is so smooth, but might be a little too shimmery for some. Definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 8:06:00 AM More reviews by beautybeech

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I completely agree with the review below me. This is easily THE most underrated MAC MSF ever. It does look a little orange in the pan, but once applied it's not orange at all. I think that even light skintones can wear this if used with a stippling brush.

On my medium skintone (NC25-30), this gives me the perfect bronzy, sunkissed, healthy glow. It actually looks dewy! Funny since it's a powder product. I use a blush brush (MAC 129) with this and do the traditional 3,E method. The shimmer in it is very very finely milled, not chunky at all. It also isn't metallic looking in the slightest, a problem I've found with certain MSFs. On darker skintones this would give a beautiful glow, and on lighter skintones it would give more of a bronzy glow. This is a gorgeous one for summer and the warmest months.

This MSF should be highly coveted, it's one that I have been reaching for a lot since I got it. I highly recommend this product or at least to try it on at the store. But more people really ought to give it a go.

Btw, I've found that this MSF and a orange/red lip look especially stunning together.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Miissoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perhaps one of the most underrated mineralize skinfinishes? Comfort was released in 2010 with 2 collections- Warm & Cozy and In The Groove, and I find it hard to believe that it is not as coveted as some of the other MSFs! I am pretty light -- NW15/20 and since I like to wear bronzer in the summer, and go for the glow, Comfort MSF is the perfect summer product. I sweep this lightly over the cheeks and temples, and it's a no-fuss way to look instantly better. I love non-glittery MSFs and Comfort fits the bill for summertime, and I think anybody who uses a bit of bronzer would like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Makeupismyaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite MSF to try so far! Its amazing. I returned Gold deposit because it was too shimmery and Comfort was recommended for me, Im NC37 and this looks amazing. It does give a beautiful sunkissed glow. I will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by ladyinsane25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this from the In the Groove collection because according to the reviews it is well-suited for NC30+ skin and apparently gives a nice glow. For reference, I'm between an NC40/NC42 (Indian skin tone).

My first MSF was Soft and Gentle and I bought it because a friend of mine started using the Shimpagne msf and her skin looked so glowy and gorgeous. Too bad Soft and Gentle was really disappointing because it is SO GLITTERY. Anyway I stopped bothering with MSFs but when I looked at photos of ITG on Temptalia, it looked SO beautiful and I fell into the hype.

I bought Comfort and Stereo rose and I must say I LOVE Comfort. The lady at the counter said I could use it as a bronzer for a "sun kissed look". I don't use bronzers but if I would I'd prefer it to be matte and this does have some shimmer, which comes with every mineral product. HOWEVER this doesn't show up shimmery. It is just a beautiful golden sheen. I used this yesterday on my cheekbones, jawline, down my nose and on my forehead - sort of like a highlight along with the Band of Roses blush and it looked lovely. I use a kabuki brush for this btw. I followed it up with a few spritzes of Fix+ and it just settled in beautifully.

Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase. It cost me HK$240 (Around US$30) but I think it is well worth it because the pan is pretty big and I think it would last me over a year even if I applied it every single day because you only need a light hand. Definitely get it if you have a warm skin tone. It is very flattering. Wouldn't recommend it for very fair skin tones because it might look too muddy but try it anyway :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I'm new to the whole highlighting and MSF thing and I can't believe what I've been missing out on. Comfort is a LE MSF and it gives me the most amazing soft golden glow as a highlight and blush. Love, love, love it!